Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2017, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it just didn't occur to me to ask and the wonder only happened last night when I actually decided to take melatonin, I don't usually often take it so it just didn't cross my mind to ask when I got them. Nothing happened, I just slept solid through the night so I'm guessing it's no big deal as long as I'm not taking melatonin every night!
Old 03-30-2017, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think it will interfere with it. Read packaging to make sure, but I think you'll be ok. I understand you being cautious to take meds, I've always been nervous about getting dependent on them. I did take them for a while after a high-speed car crash, and I couldn't sleep due to the flashbacks.

These days I try and cope with insomnia by getting up, for 10 mins at a time, and repeating over and over, so I don't lie in bed not sleeping. It gets bad when I don't stick to it, or at the moment when I'm up in the night watching American TV shows - not the best thing for sleep!
Old 03-30-2017, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, I don't think it'll interfere either, but I just meant that, if you want something like that, there are people/places to look for answers.
Old 05-18-2017, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

and just like that * snaps fingers * my insomnia is back. UGH! This is stress induced for me this time. direct relation to news received. So at least I know what triggered it this time.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

And that makes it so much more fun, right? Ah, if only...

Hang in there.
Old 05-21-2017, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't know why after having a decent good streak, but here I am at 4 am, not having slept yet. And when I tried to, all I did was think of the stuff I need to not think about. So I took melatonin and I think it's kicking in now. But I can't believe I even made it to this hour.

Kali, I hope you've had some sleeping nights since you posted
Old 05-21-2017, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm having the reverse experience this 3-day weekend. I haven't been sleeping well for the last two weeks and, so far, the last two nights have been awesome.
Old 05-30-2017, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

So, Sunday night's babysitting ended late and has, so far, thrown my whole weekday sleeping cycle right off course.

Tuesday is always the worse day of the week for me, not sure why. I always pack mate tea for work, because that's the most caffeinated. Well, that's how out of it have been from the sleep deprivation. I was on the metro, on the way to work, this morning when I realized I forgot to pack mate.

Old 06-28-2017, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

1:09 am.....sleep seems so unreachable right now.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 06-29-2017, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've been sleeping through the night this week... but I'm wondering what kind of sleep I'm having, because I wake up even more exhausted than when I go to bed.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Is it insomnia if drunk/possibly high neighbours are at fault?
Old 07-03-2017, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

yup, that counts

Old 07-04-2017, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, then it was definitely insomnia. Bastards.
Old 07-04-2017, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

fireworks are hoing off here, it's 10:24 pm ....they probably won't stopm until 2 am...that will mean little to no sleep for me tonight

Old 07-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had one day planned to sleep in soundly and watch TV and stuff... You know, wind down from the "vacation" with the stressed out parental units.

Remember how my landlords are fixing the foundations? Guess who started jackhammering outside my window at 7:30 this morning? Guess who, in so doing, cut the chord that gives me access to Internet and TV services? Oh, and access to the phone as well.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread