Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

There is lots of stuff that the authorities aren't telling us people, here are some of the biggest kept secrets.

The real story about who built the pyramids and there true purpose, + who made the crop circles and why they exist.
Featured Videos Revealing the Mystery of the Pyramids and Crop Circles - April 27, 2011 Los Angeles, California, USA

And btw, it has been worked out that to build the ramps that humans supposedly made to build the pyramids, they would have needed more rocks that were used to build the pyramids. Don't believe anything you hear on the history or discovery channels, they are both chronic misinformation agents designed to lead you astray and keep the public dumbed down as to our real identity.

Some of the crop circles are hoaxes specially designed to take credibility away from the fact that many crop circles are actually the real deal made by people not from this world. The crop circles and pyramids have a special purpose.

-----------------------------------------
The Moon and Mars landings by humans in the 1960's
Another thing where history was supposed to be distorted was the moon landing. We apparently landed on the moon alot earlier than NASA (misinformation agents) lead us to believe, we landed there in 1960, not 1969. We also apparently first landed on Mars in 1964. Whether or not this is true, photos of underground cities have been taken by NASA and leaked onto the internet. But even more convincing is the fact that `supreme masters' have also been saying this long before any leaks ever ocurred.

The secret world inside the Earth - the underground world where the aliens live
Another thing which was wiped from the history books was the second world inside the Earth. Yes, about 8km down under the crust is actually another world where a completely different high technology alien race lives. The governments know about this, and the last of the recorded history of the second Earth was taken out of the public arena in the 1920's. Many people have spoken about this, and even when they built the French underground railway, the workers came across the underground tunnels and found blue/green reptilian aliens and were ordered to plug up the hole and make the railway in a different direction. Lots of different alien cultures live inside the Earth, but these specific reptile aliens are actually very hostile and an agreement was made many thousands of years ago to have them live seperately from us humans so a peace could be kept. And once again, l recall the Supreme Master C.H also conformed this because she used to live under the ground in the Earth and teach the various beings spiritually. There is actually lots of info l have access to about the aliens that live inside the inner second world under the ground that no-one else in the world except C.H practioners have access to, and l am not allowed to reveal too much about it because we would have idiots digging up the ground everywhere trying to find these aliens. Various groups of aliens live under the ground.

The story of the Martians that live on Mars and their history
The real story about what is going on in Mars. Mars was nearly wiped out 40 million years ago and currently 5.8 million live on Mars under the ground. Because of limited resources they must live frugally and recycle everything. Master Ching Hai got permission from the Martians to reveal their history.
http://suprememastertv.com/bbs/board...w=bmd&flag=0#v

Last edited by Future husband of Kelly.; 05-11-2012 at 10:56 PM Reason: ++-+
Old 05-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There's a book that goes over stuff like that. It's been recommended to me, I just haven't had a chance to track it down. It's called Lies My Teacher Told Me.

April
Old 05-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K'Vruck (View Post)
There's a book that goes over stuff like that. It's been recommended to me, I just haven't had a chance to track it down. It's called Lies My Teacher Told Me.
lnteresting. Yes, they don't teach us this type of stuff in school. The education system is one big illuminati run misinformation agent that is doing mankind no favours. The sooner they close down the schools and universities and public libraries, the better people will be off. People have no idea the way our world is run and what's really going on because they people who run the world make sure the public is kept in the dark about EVERYTHING!!!

lf l told you about the real legal system, you would be shocked. The courts have us completely conned and enslaved under false corporate identities (strawmen) that we are tricked into assuming responsibility for. lf people want to know about it, i'll explain it in much detail.

Last edited by Future husband of Kelly.; 05-12-2012 at 08:17 PM Reason: +++
Old 05-17-2012, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So I officially made history my minor today.

In my fed. and state government classes I got D's but that's because I don't care about that stuff. I'm gonna be taking a Pre-Columbus history class in the fall though which I'm looking forward to.
Emma♥Neal
Old 11-22-2012, 02:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Is there a fan list for this thread.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

Yes there is. We will add you as a fellow Historian! If you would like to send me a little bio about yourself and what period of History you like I can add it to the OP if you'd like.

Last edited by LLamacorn In Training; 11-23-2012 at 12:53 PM
Old 11-29-2012, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

The History TV show my husband and I are enjoying is "How the States Got Their Shapes"!!!
Old 12-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Cullen (View Post)
In my fed. and state government classes I got D's but that's because I don't care about that stuff.
Wear it with a badge on honour, the mainstream school system has a lot to answer for, so be proud that you aren't learning `their' stuff. History has been told from a bias perspective of the story teller all along (it's our human nature). We all tell history from our unique perspectives and the media certainly don't help keep it pure.

l'll post some links possibly linking our creation to the ancient alien ananuki race. We are still creatures of the divine power, but it looks like the human race could have been developed in test tubes as a slave race. Lots of interesting things point to all of this...more circumstancial evidence to sway this way than what those fabricated mainstream history books teach us at school.

l might also post the proper story behind 9/11, not the fabricated rubbish dished out to us by our media and government. So many holes in the govt cover-up...very poorly planned and much of the population has woken up about what happened according to surveys.

Last edited by Future husband of Kelly.; 12-24-2012 at 05:08 AM
Old 02-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This is probably a thread for me, considering that i'm majoring in history . Could i be added

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 02-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh thats amazing that you are majoring in History I want to go to Uni for it
Old 02-24-2013, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkative One (View Post)
Oh thats amazing that you are majoring in History I want to go to Uni for it
If you have the determination to complete a university education, i can only recommend History as a Major

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 02-24-2013, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh going too

What areas of History are your favourites?
Old 02-24-2013, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkative One (View Post)
Oh going too

What areas of History are your favourites?
Well Antiquity and 19th + 20th Century history, to state it broadly .

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 02-24-2013, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

19th-20th century is certainly interesting I myself like all points of History but myself for favourites is Roman/Medievil and Greek
Old 07-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love history Not with dates and stuff like that, I'm not good at those things. I just love to see what happened in the past!

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Closed Thread   Post New Thread