Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2013, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!! I've been waiting for ages for Gail to go gay! I need to youtube that episode!

So no ditching me again! I want pics of the viewings and of you not that I'm demanding or anything. You got my email? FB? I know we're Twitter buds but that is not up my alley

Dante's Cove is good The acting actually gets better and well how can you say no to Erin Cummings? And I love the gay guys! Also, Jill Bennett's jugs is all I'm saying.

So got anything planned for the weekend?

PS: feel free to bring gifs with you whenever you visit tumblr hates my laptop so I can barely sign on to that and watch all the good stuff.

ETA: as a gay person you should support shows like Dante's Cove. So many gay stuff and out actors.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Where's this from

Old 09-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

How is everyone doing?
Old 09-08-2013, 12:56 AM
Elite Fan

Still very queer

How are you Mandie?
Old 09-08-2013, 03:21 AM
Supreme Fan

I hate that I know this, but Nath, that gifset is from Degrassi and the two girls are Fiona and Imogen.
Not worth looking up though, in my opinion (but I'm just not a big Degrassi fan, so I don't know if my opinion should even count).

Gail is such a great character, so I'm really happy about it too. But I kinda gave up on Rookie Blue a long time ago and I've been catching up only for this, because seriously, I couldn't care less about Andy and all her drama (as much as Missy was the reason I started watching the show in the first place, yikes). Still can't seem to care for anyone other than Gail, Traci, Oliver and Dov, who all don't nearly get enough screentime.

Haha, yeah, not demanding at all. Well, I do have FB, but I think I'm about as much into FB as you are into Twitter Nath. Seriously.
Here though, have a vague picture of me taking a picture in Central Park;

You're welcome

Yeah, no, sorry Nath. I know I'm failing the queer community big time, but I just can't like Dante's Cove. I, however, do get why other people would like it though. (Also I think I'd prefer to re-watch Bitch Slap, if I had to watch something with Erin in it, but she doesn't do anything for me any way... and now I'm going to crawl under my rock. In safety. Bye)

I went to visit a brewery yesterday... and I don't even like beer But I went with people who did and it was fun, so, yay. And I ended up drinking almost a whole bottle of vodka for some reason. But today I've got to get stuff done, so that's what I'm going to trydo. What about you? Did you do anything fun, or do you have something planned for today?

Haha, alright, then I will bring some good to this thread every now and then.
I've missed almost a year apparently, so I'm totally not up to date with which series and couples you guys have talked about in here... (Orphan Black? Orange is the New Black? Anyone?)

ETA: Nath, did you watch that webseries I posted on the previous page already? Because, awkward adorable ladies

x

x

Last edited by Youmademeseeit; 09-08-2013 at 04:24 AM
Old 09-08-2013, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

See I actually figured it was from Degrassi because I recognized that one girl but I wasn't sure. God I'm gay I once watched it for Palex but neve rreally got into this ship. Maybe I will just watch their scenes on youtube.

Missy is also the reason I watch Rookie Blue. Damn that girl wears nice cleavage shirts. Don't care much about her Sam drama either but never stopped watching the show for it. But Gail will forever be my favourite character, even more now she acknowledges she's on our team.

Girl friend me on FB. I post the cutest cat pics on it! Just ask Val. Or wait are we already FB friends? This is a pic of this afternoon. I present you Timon and Miss Kitty Fantastico

Thanks for sharing your pic btw!

I'm like super gay for having Bitch Slap on DVD I guess and I just rewatched that one with a friend who had never seen it.

A brewery? Was it a Belgian one? Our beer is the best. Or so I've heard. I don't drink beer either. A hole bottle of vodka? Are you kidding me? How's the hangover?

I didn't visit here because I figured nobody would be here to play with so I kept myself busy watching Orange is the new black. I love it! Can't wait though for Piper and Alex to get it on.

I'm gonna watch that webseries after finishing Orange is the new black. I don't want to divert my attention right now.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Supreme Fan

Do you still watch it then? I assumed you didn't because you didn't seem to be up-to-date with Gail's storyline yet And yes, Gail is forever the best.

Hahaha, I never had any doubt that your FB wouldn't be full of cute cat pictures. Those two look absolutely adorable! And I would, if I ever used FB, but I don't, so I don't think it would be fun for either of us

Also, dear you would be super gay even without having Bitch Slap on DVD.

Tsk, are you really telling a Dutch person Belgian beer is the best?! Can't really argue about it, since I don't drink it, but I think Dutch and Belgian beer are pretty equal in terms of quality. Anyhow, it was a Dutch brewery, of course. Okay, maybe I exaggerated a bit about it being a whole bottle... I think it was about 2/3. No hangover though. For someone who only drinks about 5 times a year, I can hold my alcohol very well (even if I get tipsy pretty quickly).

OITNB was pretty damn awesome, so it's good to hear that you're watching it! Did you also watch Orphan Black? Because that show was absolutely brilliant.

And that's fine, haha, I get it. It won't even take an hour of your time though.
(Oh, and, please, don't have really high expectations, because while I love the webseries a whole lot, I feel like I might be hyping it a bit too much I mean, it's still a webseries, not an HBO show)
Old 09-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

I watch it on Belgian tv so I'm behind a season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youmademeseeit (View Post)

Also, dear you would be super gay even without having Bitch Slap on DVD.

Oh Belgian beer is better than Dutch beer and you know it

After OITNB and that webseries of yours I'm starting Orphan Black I'm sure I'll like it after all, I like Dante's Cove
Old 09-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

LOL Nath!

I'm doing well, just taking it easy with the whole queer life, trying to not really "be in the closet" but not really perusing anyone either!

-----

In the gay life, apparently there are some issues going on in Russia right now. That like, if you were to have children you're at risk of getting them taken away from you because your GLBT.

Vera unfollowed me on twitter :p
Old 09-09-2013, 03:53 AM
Supreme Fan

Let's agree to disagree on the beer Nath

Haha, maybe Orphan Black is too much quality for you to handle though
Already prepare yourself to fall in love with these two cute, adorable, gorgeous, but most of all talented actresses;

And the fabulousness that is Felix (also love Jordan, the actor, he's brilliant);

(wait, is ass allowed in here?)

Who are your favourite OITNB characters so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by He Is Mighty To Save (View Post)
I'm doing well, just taking it easy with the whole queer life, trying to not really "be in the closet" but not really perusing anyone either!

-----

In the gay life, apparently there are some issues going on in Russia right now. That like, if you were to have children you're at risk of getting them taken away from you because your GLBT.

Vera unfollowed me on twitter
No need to be pursuing anyone to be living the queer life dear But I get it.

That stuff that's going on in Russia is just crazy. I still have difficulty believing that it's actually happening there.

Wait, I did? I did unfollow a few inactive accounts, but you were still tweeting right?! Going to find you on twitter right now and follow you again. (Sorry!)
Old 09-09-2013, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

I'm totally pulling your leg about the beer. I couldn't care less really. I only take pride in Belgian chocolate and fries.

Too much quality for me to handle? what's that supposed to mean? I only watch trashy shows?

So far my favourite characters are Alex (duh ) and Piper and Nikki. I love anything Natacha Lyonn does. I also like the guard but I have no idea what his name is. The cute one with the disability.

THey keep doing kiss in actions for Russia. I can't believe they can get away with it. Europe should meddle in and throw them out of the European union or whatever. I would go and kiss as well if it wasn't for the media filming it and airing it on tv. I cannot do that with my line of work my bosses would eat me alive. The kids would find me a hero though or maybe laugh at me I don't know.
Old 09-09-2013, 05:36 AM
Supreme Fan

I would never imply something like that! *cough*

Alex? I hear and see that a lot, but I'm personally not a big fan of Alex myself. Nicky and Piper are my faves, but I love almost every secondary character on this show to be honest (especially ones like Suzanne ('Crazy eyes'), Taystee and Poussey). I think the cute guard is called John by the way.

I KNOW RIGHT? Why isn't the rest of the European Union doing anything? I mean, I know Russia is a big country, but, come on...
Haha, with which age do you work? (I worked with girls who were in their 'Eww boys' fase at my previous internship, so they would've totally high-fived me if I did something like that I would never though)
Old 09-09-2013, 05:41 AM
Elite Fan

You would never kiss a girl? Riiiiight!

I work with teens, age 13-16.

Alex is just hot and it's all in the eyes! I just love the looks she gives just about everyone. I think if I ever went to prison, I'd be like Alex. All tough and mysterious.
I love how Nikki figured out the gay mojo between Piper and Alex! That's true lesbianism

I think Russian just has too many weapons and Europe is afraid about their nucleair bombs or something. It's stupid. It is agood thing that a lot of people are standing up. sadly the politics are the only ones that have actual power to change and do something.

ETA:

Just saw this scene

Last edited by *Lethe's Bramble*; 09-09-2013 at 05:48 AM
Old 09-09-2013, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

Ok haven't gotten to this episode yet but I am stuck on OITNB tumblr and just found this and it is cracking me up and this is why I love Alex!

Although it sort of sucks I spoiled myself for this.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:33 AM
Supreme Fan

I just tried to imagine a life in which I had never kissed a girl...

Ah teens, that's always fun What kind of teens do you work with? (I think you might've told this before, but it's been a while...)

Hahaha, would you be like Alex or want to be like Alex?
I don't know dude, I'm not buying what Alex is selling... I don't dislike her though, but I'm just not fawning all over her. She has her moments though, I'll admit that.

Agreed. Stuff like this makes me want to go into politics (which my dearest mother always tells me to pursue, but I rather start with something I know I can do ).

DON'T SPOIL YOURSELF, DAMN IT! (says the girl who always searches the web for spoilers on her favourite shows)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread