Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats to Olivia on being a great sweeps week lesbian. I hope that we`ll get to see her do more of that on House next season.

With the Sweeps Week Lesbians Survivor game now over with, we need to come up with the next game. Personally i want to do Vampires, especially with the new season of True Blood around the corner. So far my list of GLBT vampire are:

1. Eric Northman (True Blood)

2. Sophie-Anne (True Blood)

3. Pam (True Blood)

4. Russell Edgington (True Blood)

5. Talbot (True Blood)

6. Miriam Blaylock (The Hunger)

7. Vampire Willow (BtVS)

Also being considered for the list are Godric(True Blood), Lestat and Louis(Interview With The Vampire). Everyone is more than welcome to add to the nomination list.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:42 AM
Supreme Fan

Happy late b-day Nath

Olivia has been a great sweep week lesbian, she deserves that #1 spot, although I would've also been fine if Erica had won, but that might be because I love Anna Silk.

I'd love any game, but vampires is fine with me, I can't wait for True Blood's new season, all these promo pictures get me so excited! Although I have to admit I'm more excited for Pretty Little Liars.. and White Collar.. and Haven
Old 06-01-2011, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I also can`t wait for Season four of True Blood. The promo pics has also gotten me excited, well mainly the one with Jessica and Pam. Seriously am i the only who thinks that Kristin and Deborah look very hot when they`re wearing the fangs?

Also i see that you`re a White Collar fan too Vera. You have an excellent taste in shows. I can`t wait to see what`s going to happen next to see if Neal is going to give in to temptation. Plus i can`t wait to finally see Diana`s girlfriend. I hope that she`s pretty hot and full of wit. BTW i have to ask you this Vera, do you ship Neal and Peter as just friends or a couple? Personally i like them just as friends. They seem too much like brothers to ever go there with them.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:17 AM
Supreme Fan

I know right! They look sooo good.. I also love how they're placed in the promo picture together.

I ship Neal and Peter pure as friends. I mean, I ship a whole lot of people, but sometimes it's just wrong to ship two people together romantically, Peter and Neal are a fine example of that, because like you said, they're more like brothers than anything else. I love them as a team though.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youmademeseeit (View Post)
I know right! They look sooo good.. I also love how they're placed in the promo picture together.

I ship Neal and Peter pure as friends. I mean, I ship a whole lot of people, but sometimes it's just wrong to ship two people together romantically, Peter and Neal are a fine example of that, because like you said, they're more like brothers than anything else. I love them as a team though.
I love it too. I hope that means we`ll get to see Pam and Jessica get a lot closer to each other.

Also i love Neal and Peter as a team too. They work so well together and a lot of fun to watch. I really hope that Peter will learn the truth and not stay mad at Neal.

While i`m on the subject of White Collar, i`m sure you`ve heard the news about Eliza Dushku guest starring on an episode in the upcoming season. I`m very excited about that, mainly because it means we get to see her and Matt Bomer back together.

I hope that Eliza will play a con woman that had a little thing with Neal a while and wants to renew things or even better, she could play Diana`s girlfriend. Either role would be pretty good just as long as we get to see Eliza do a lot of scenes with Matt.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:37 AM
Elite Fan

I hadn't heard (or forgot) that Eliza was gonna guest star on White Collar. Matt and Eliza back together again.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:48 AM
Supreme Fan

I hadn't heard it either to be honest, but that's great news, I love Eliza, I love Matt, and I loved them together in Tru Calling. Now I'm curious about what kind of character she'll play.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

What's the episode of Glee where Brittany and Santana are together?
Old 06-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

You mean the neck snuggling? I think it was 2x02.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Possibly I had to not be on GLBT while you all talked about Glee because I needed to catch up. I was WAY far behind, and even though I've missed a couple of episodes I can now go back and watch season one and two.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Well I stopped watching so I won't talk about Glee anymore unless Brittana happens
Old 06-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

Oh and that will!
Old 06-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not that into the show so I'm not gonna watch ten more angsty eps I hate waiting I'll just start watching again when it does.

Going to bed
Old 06-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)
Matt and Eliza back together again.
I'm so psyched about that.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 06-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Supreme Fan

It was episode 2x04 Mandie, but I wouldn't count that as them getting together And I'll definitely still talk about Glee, as long as the conversation doesn't include Lea Michele..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread