Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2014, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

General Health Support #1 ~ A Place to Discuss All Things Covid and Whatever Else

I thought I would start a thread for anyone who would like to talk about health problems that either you or loved ones are going through or even anyone that is a nurse/doctor or experienced same issues on here that can help those who are having problems that can give tips or advice.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for getting it started

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Sunrise at Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:43 PM
Elite Fan

What a brilliant thread, thank you so much for creating it
We can all support each other with health problems

I don't have any, apart from that I can never have children. I suffered health problems after still birth and now I am okay, touch wood! But, no, basically my chances are ruined to conceive again.
I have to be okay with it, I can't let it ruin my life. There are other options like surrogacy and adoption so it's not all bad.
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Vicki

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 08-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Elite Fan

Kali
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Boy oh boy, thanks for the thread. I was actually going to start a new thread exactly on this.

Clothing and bras contribute to cancer according to scientists
Have l got some stunning information to share with all of you that will make you all think twice. I am going to post studies which show that most clothes available today (synthetic and use dyes) and bras are contributing to breast, testical, skin and general overall cancer. You read it right, bras are now said to be a major contributor to breast cancer and l am going to post the studies to prove it.

Health is not about just exercise and good diet, it is also about avoiding avoiding EMFs (mobile, cordless phones, remote controls, ipads), wearing organic clothing in natural fibers, avoiding drinking from and showering in public water supplies and having a good attitude to life.

I am here to wake people up to what the authorities will NEVER tell you. People won't want to hear it, but better we know so we can do things to protect ourselves.

Last year the U.S caught up with Canada as cancer being the major cause of death with 50% of people being killed in both the U.S and Canada with the dreaded disease now. If we keep on eating supermarket food, drinking public water, using mobiles/iphones.cordless phones etc, wear most clothes etc we will likely be victim to cancer according to all the research being done. 65% of people are expected to come down with cancer during their lifetime within the next 20 years, and diabetes and heart disease is also predicted to escalate.

It's time we did something about it. The key is education, and that's what l bring to this thread.
Future husband of Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome. I am glad to see people on here posting.

Future husband of Kelly- Your post was very helpful and so true.
My LJ
Old 08-05-2014, 11:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnColorsღ (View Post)

Future husband of Kelly- Your post was very helpful and so true.
I am going to try and wake up as many people as l can and arm people with strategies to take their health care into their own hands more.

Most cancers, heart disease, dementia and numerous diseases are mainly said to be caused by oxidative stress according to countless peer reviewed studies in some of the world's most prestigious medical journals. What is the best way to avoid oxidative stress? It is to take wide varied antioxidants from foods, especially from sprouted greens...no kidding. Not just vitamins A, C and E, but the super powerful phytochemical anti oxidants from FRESH raw foods.

I am writing a serious of articles (some take 40 or more hours to write and hundreds of hours to research collect the data) that is going to expose the problems and provide solutions to many things.

And yes, the fish/krill oils commonly promoted contribute to lipid peroxidisation which is also linked to cancer and other illnesses. They also contribute to heavy metal toxicity such as lead, cadmium, mercury and arsenic elevations in people who eat fish and take these fish oils regardless of where the fish was caught and regardless of whether the fish is farmed or from the ocean. This is not made up stuff, this is real...but don't expect your doctor to tell you any of this because they don't read the research so they have no idea what they are doing much of the time...they just take orders from the drug reps etc.

Fried food is a big disaster for health, and so is boiled food. Steaming is the ideal food preparation method as is baking with no fats.

Got some beautiful stuff to share that is making people sit up, and l will share snippets on my research here from time to time. We need to take control of our lives and kick cancer, heart disease, diabetes 2, dementia etc to the curve. Not all cultures suffer these diseases, and neither do we have to. One famous researcher says that disease conditions are only 3 - 4% hereditory - when people with high levels of cancer in the family etc move overseas and eat and live differently they find diseases that run in families usually don't continue to occur. See...families have eating and lifestyle habits that are similar from childhood to adulthood apparently, that's why diseases (mainly lifestyle factors cause it) tend to run in families. But most doctor's ideas of inherited diseases is actually a load of bunk...they are still in the old school of thinking.

The biggest health concern is pregnant women eating fish, taking fish oils and using mobiles/i-phones/cordless phones etc.

I am currently writing a research paper on fat that will reference over 100 top studies. Fat is a fascinating subject. If people knew what high fat foods and frying actually did they would be shocked. It's one of the leading causes of oxidative stress and activation of factor VIIa which impedes flow mediated dilitation. But it gets worse than that.

Last edited by Future husband of Kelly.; 08-05-2014 at 11:58 PM
Future husband of Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Very insightful! I really enjoyed the read.
My LJ
Old 03-17-2015, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

So I have a question.

My husband has a small hernia (not diagnosed but he believes it to be a hernia) near his groin area. I'm wondering if anyone has had one and how long he would be out of work for recovery? Any idea? He's a tow truck driver...

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

i know nothing about that other than it can be super painful. it would depend if it required surgery right?

Old 03-28-2015, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
So I have a question.

My husband has a small hernia (not diagnosed but he believes it to be a hernia) near his groin area. I'm wondering if anyone has had one and how long he would be out of work for recovery? Any idea? He's a tow truck driver...
I would have his doctor take a look at it and make sure that is exactly what it is. I don't know much about hernias. Here is a website I found here and here that talks about it and treatments.
My LJ
Old 03-29-2015, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for posting the links

Old 04-10-2021, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Is there a seperate topic or another board to discuss getting Vaccinated ? A topic that is not pro or agianst but how the roll out is going in your state /country
Old 04-10-2021, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Considering this thread has not been active in six years, I think it would suit the purpose. I mean, it is a question that fits in "general health," doesn't it?

It certainly seems pertinent to discuss it somewhere...
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread