Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 07:53 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm afraid of a few things: Snakes, spiders, heights, I hate scary moves and sometimes the dark scares me.
Old 08-16-2013, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

Bees and Wasps freak me out, like if one gets in the car while I'm driving... I totally pull over and get out of the car and wait for it to leave
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 08-16-2013, 08:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria (View Post)
Bees and Wasps freak me out, like if one gets in the car while I'm driving... I totally pull over and get out of the car and wait for it to leave
Me too, but l jump out of my car very very fast.. Also, when they get in the house l leave until they leave...if l have to stay outside all night, l will!
Old 08-16-2013, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

I had to do that on the way to work yesterday... ended up late, luckily my boss is the same way. lol.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 08-19-2013, 06:04 PM
Total Fan

lol youre lucky your boss understands haha As long as the bees or wasps dont come near me I am okay otherwise I would go out of my way to avoid them.

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
Old 09-14-2013, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Universal Studios has started running their Halloween Horror Nights ads...makes tv watching at night hard I hate them with a passion!!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

My phobia is Cats long story but i'll tell if someone has the same phobia or really wants to know.

on a side note isn't the phobia of phobia's kind of non-existent because admitting that you are unreasonably afraid of phobia's would be admitting you had a phobia thus facing your fears. oh well sorry bout that it is a physiological question that is not spose to have an answer
Old 08-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm gonna have to drive across....the bridge. I'm shaking already just thinking about it. I can suck it and hope for the best or wait a month and delay something that really can't be delayed. damn bridge, stupid fear!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSouthernBelle (View Post)
My phobia is Cats long story but i'll tell if someone has the same phobia or really wants to know.

on a side note isn't the phobia of phobia's kind of non-existent because admitting that you are unreasonably afraid of phobia's would be admitting you had a phobia thus facing your fears. oh well sorry bout that it is a physiological question that is not spose to have an answer
That's actually pretty interesting, I'm guessing you would be right on that point, yes.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My ultimate fear is of being dead. Not dying, just.. not existing anymore, and eventually when the world doesn't exist either as if everything that has happened here, all of its history had never happened.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

My mind goes there sometimes too Chris... Mostly at night when I'm outside looking up at the stars

Old 08-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collins (View Post)
My ultimate fear is of being dead. Not dying, just.. not existing anymore, and eventually when the world doesn't exist either as if everything that has happened here, all of its history had never happened.
One of my best friends actually has a phobia of the death and it's so sad. She can't talk about it without getting panic attacks, she can't go to funerals for family or visit people's graves. It's really difficult on her.

I understand the fear though, for people who don't believe in a world after this one, it's terrifying thinking you'll just be under the ground, and there will be nothing, you just won't be anymore.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I used to be sort of the same way when I dealt with depression, just thinking about it would give me a panic attack. I've overcome the fear for the most part and came to accept it, but it still lingers there. I do not believe in anything after death, so I've always thought that after you die that's it, no more consciousness. However, I hope more than anything that there is something after.
Old 08-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

^

My doctor said I have Nosocomephobia. A fear of hospitals.
I have a fit everytime I see one. I had a terrible experience when I was pregnant with my baby. I had to go then because I was in pain and I was crying and basically throwing a tantrum, I was petrified... but I did it for my baby, and what did I get for it?... A still-birth
I've attempted to throw myself in the deep end by walking around one and going in one and when I tried to, I was gripping onto my sister, shaking, was feeling sick because of the atmosphere, I had that horrible hollow feeling inside my stomach. I ran back out, and I lit a cigarette, shaking and my breathing increased rapidly and then I just ran out of the hospital car park and ran as soon as I felt safe again.

I feel stupid but it is a genuine fear. I can handle snakes, can handle spiders. But hospitals, never in a million years.
Old 08-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Ugh, phobias that are actually diagnosed are the worst. Galeophobia (Fear of Sharks) prevents me from going to the sea, even though I know there are now where I'm at. Even swimming in a pool by myself gives me a panic attack, I always need someone who's going to distract me. Same when I'm laying in my bed, I can suddenly start thinking about them and it's the worst cause I can't stop then. Pictures, teddy bears, etc make me cry.