Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2011, 12:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

I never saw this one and I completely agree w/ the title since I wish that fan fics can turn into shows than what its actually on TV..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

That's because this is a brand new thread

Tell us about your ideas on fanfic! Are you a writer?
*Lethe's Bramble* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:40 AM
Supreme Fan

My friend just wrote a 14 page seminar paper for one of her English classes on fanfic. I told her to send it to me! I'm SO curious! She found some really interesting (and creepy!) stuff!

I also wrote a paper on fanfiction a few years ago, but it's been awhile.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

I love fanfics, I used to write about RENT fanfics, haven't been able to write much on fanfics in awhile. Maybe I will do it over Christmas break because I have a month off.
Old 12-24-2011, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Nice to see more writers here
*Lethe's Bramble* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Which shows do you write fanfic of? The Vampire Diaries
Why do you write/read fanfic? The Vampire Diaries
Got a favourite fanfic? This is my fav fic.. Until This Lie Do Us Part Chapter 1, a vampire diaries fanfic - FanFiction.Net

The rating is T.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So has anyone been writing any fanfics lately?

I've got a Twilight one going centered around Bella and Charlie. It's crazy at how this fic is working itself out though. I have absolutely no control. One minute I'll be writing one chapter then next it will be 2 at a time and then recently I wrote another chapter but I'm not sure where it will go even though I do see some consistancy within the story as to where it will fit. I'm just not sure what happen inbetween chapter x and chapter tbd.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Hey everybody, I just recently started to get back into reading fanfiction. I have never written any, although I roleplay and my boyfriend has taken a lot of our roleplays and made them into fanfictions with just some additions.
Is there any other sites besides ff.net that are good for fanfic?
-Pammie

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
AtomicEmpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:26 PM
Supreme Fan

LiveJournal, if you have one, has a lot of fanfic that users post. Archive of Our Own (AO3) is also another good fanfic site.

Currently working on a multi-chapter Haven fic right now and updating when I have the time. I love fanfiction SO much! I wish it was more respected than it is.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Hello everyone.

I've been lately missing couple muses and had to abandon few fandoms. Though I've done some White Collar fics on AO3 (I can write via my phone only so it felt good option since I received invitation finally)
MarissaAngell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Here's a fanfic I currently have in progress. A crossover between Law & Order: SVU and the video game Dragon Age series. If you watch both, you'll love this. Please PM me with your comments and tell me what you think. I only have 1 chapter so far:

The Final Blight, a Law and Order: SVU + Dragon Age Crossover fanfic | FanFiction
bwm30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:32 AM
Absolute Fan

^It reminded me of my *onto redo* crossover fic. It was supposed to be CSI:Miami and Mentalist. I lost inspiration and half of what I had written.

Just finished updating AO3 with stories from fanfiction.net so now my profile looks better
Old 05-02-2013, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

Glad I found this thread. I'm an avid fanfic reader and writer . I post on ff.net and read all my fic there too. I was thinking about branching out though. Can anyone recommend any other good sites?

Rest now, Bowie
AlyssaHP88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Absolute Fan

so far I've seen only WattPad and even reposted few of my existing stories. I'm not sure though if I myself really like it the way I like ff.net.
the other posting/reading place I can suggest is Archive Of Our Own aka AO3, where I enjoy posting and reading since former is better way for those with limited devices (like mobile phones without document editor function). and it's guest friendly if you want to leave kudos without commenting on fics.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Awesome I will definitely check those out! I started on ff.net so I kind of feel like it's my home... I'm comfortable there. Thanks again for the recommendations

Rest now, Bowie
AlyssaHP88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread