Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

My muse is on vacation right now.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by could never leave you (View Post)
My muse is on vacation right now.
my muse isn't that way it's just...slow I guess you could say.
Old 09-27-2018, 02:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Mine at this point is like hiding in the closet but still close enough to pop it's head at me.
But even if I won't make any good fanvid for a long time as I still need to work on that one maybe practice back with the old stuff I used to ages ago I believe fanart is my way to go whenever the hour is because doing picture kind is something I am capable to hit off anywhere and anytime.
Just other kinds of art takes more needs from me. I only could pop a fic however in less focus
MarissaAngell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

^With fanvideos I have trouble trying to finding the right song for it sometimes the clips won't even cooperate.

As for fanarts I have to do them like every other day because if I don't I'll probably forget how to do the things I know how to do and I also need to keep up my skills.
Old 09-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Absolute Fan

^ Well I've done couple of so called fanvids circa 2008-09 with what was my bestest phone back in the day SE Z550i and posted on youtube so they are all still there and even gathered views over the years. But that was hell to make them. I don't even know how to achieve that now

But if there is one thing that comes to me as naturally as breathing it's fanart and icons in particular.
I am planning on attempting gifs tomorrow. Finally was able to gather screenshot options so I am full of hope.

Also if my juices still be as excited as atm then I plan to give a push to a fic or two for my newest series. While I still kinda know where I wanna go with it.

And I might need a bit of push to do that since it all begun as a little backdoor plot bunny stuck in a floorboard down the basement but kinda went wild after revisiting that one First Wave episode from season 3- Terminal City- and since I have been long time plot seeker for that one episode (because obvs my brain loves h/c too much and that guy with his busted leg was like major trigger even decade ago I just ) I kinda started to do a script when all of a sudden all blew up and I just kept listening that one song until I was done and a crossover was born.
Needless to say only now added the second fandom and tagged it a crossover so just maybe somebody won't find it a creepy idea to do such cross and actually likes it besides the people from FW fandom on LJ that actually encouraged me to give it a shot since I've grown into character-display more than decade ago when I was brave enough to play RPG on one character until I gained more fandoms and wrote another fandom so successful that my confidence finally got that kick it needed and later I was just meh! and did fandoms like not giving a **** about opinions.

So basically I will use this as my encouragement and kick-ass speech for tomorrow so my mood won't change and my level of lazy doesn't grow overnight.

Because if I know a procrastination it's my second name
Old 09-28-2018, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

^well for my one story I"m working on atm I don't know where I'm going with it after I get through the initial plot so I'm going to have to think of what to do and how I want to end it. I don't even know how many chapters there's going to be either. I should have thought of these things before I started the story,

I've done a few videos, but I do want to make more it's just what song to do. I definitely have enough clips to work with.
Old 09-29-2018, 11:56 AM
Absolute Fan

^ That's like common thing when your inspiration flows and you get to sit down to write.
My plots always run away from me so I don't bother to strap it all down. So it might benefit to have all kinds of plot points and stuff.
I did give it a shot and look how much it worked for me
My plot literally escaped me so far away I barely got time to type it down and post it

The only time my actual plot planning did work was the BigBang fic I kinda had to plan out so I could apply within rules that required me to have some plot points for artist and mod so they could kinda list me up.

But I think once you are done with major plot the ending should come easier but I just say let it flow from your heart. Maybe you just start some simple line and just let it go and see how it comes out.

I did like just stuck on a scene from the show and begun with somewhat describing part of the scene into a plot (which was just as simple as the guy lying on a hospital bed and looking in a bad shape) and from then I imported parts of the show scene I was obsessing about and then I slipped into autopilot with my fingers flying over the keyboard
Old 10-26-2018, 10:58 AM
Absolute Fan

OMG I did three things during this week

First I applied for translator unit on OTW place that supports AO3
Second I updated two fics in one day
Third I signed up for NaNowriMo

Shocking! I know

I just feel like I would adore writing like 50k works in one month. I hope my inspiration will hold though

Has anyone here participated anytime?
Old 11-25-2018, 10:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone!

I am writing a Marvel Fanfic and I'm kind of insecure about how the story goes.
Does anyone care to read it? https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13129513/1/Winters-War
Clover1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know anything about Marvel, but I may check it out anyway.

Kim
There You'll Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Absolute Fan

I might check it later but no promises. My cuppa from MCU is mostly whenever Tony Stark or Hawkeye is in. I can try others though but those are my favorites.

I do however made half crossover with Marvel's Avengers but it's now mostly just a feature (Hawkeye part and vague mentions of others) because it's based into another fandom.

Anyway

NaNo is done!!!
I failed miserably with 20k even if like three days after I finished one chapter and completed next one and begun another one reaching 40k it doesn't count.
Well next year I hope to prepare better and put plans up sooner. This was my first year of actual participation.
I still have no idea how do you do it (writing/posting wise) but I decided I also could sign up for more stories as well.
I saw an option and kinda got a vague idea on that one but will see how I get that happen.

I have tons of unfinished fics and I just don't wanna leave them like that.
This is my fic-versary after all and those poor things been around that whole decade hanging (cliffie, if ya got my hint) so might do that as a project and heck if I haven't followed fandom for the past six years. Like all my shows have basically ended/cancelled/changed to crap and I have none of the channels airing those for years and only last year I got this fabulous opportunity to have computer and internet (in a whole decade and my entire life- because try being born when tv was still noir and looked horrendous and and your childhood computers still had one USB port and Minesweeper to entertain yourself or floppy it and try to wait two days to load something from internet).

Anyway, I have more fic plans and I just got given striking new shiny fic lineup idea with most convenient plot options because I listed up one more new fandom I completely missed by half decade and now just but still I did major reading spree (but I cannot watch the last half of season bc ending )

Anyway, see ya'll later, bye
Old 12-09-2018, 11:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Shoot...I'm stuck and have a writer's block

Anyone who wants to share some ideas for my fanfic?
Old 12-13-2018, 10:51 AM
Absolute Fan

I know that feeling. For now I'm just too lazy for typing up a line or seventeen.

I'm always eager to help others so maybe I can help you?
Old 12-13-2018, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarissaAngell (View Post)
I know that feeling. For now I'm just too lazy for typing up a line or seventeen.

I'm always eager to help others so maybe I can help you?

Yes please...here is the link to my fanfic:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13129513/1/Winters-War
Old 12-15-2018, 10:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Okay I could write some in my fanfic...it's already updated
Reply   Post New Thread