Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2018, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

i finally got a USB charger gizmo that replaces the [never used] cigarette-lighter thingy in my car. nice!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Jen's Herald is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 07:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
i finally got a USB charger gizmo that replaces the [never used] cigarette-lighter thingy in my car. nice!
Sound rather fancy
MarissaAngell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

anyone interested in tomorrow's Apple event where they will announce new phones or gadgets and stuff in their operating system?

I'm always a tad curious, cause even though the iphone came out in 2007, I still haven't ever had one and I always wonder if "now" is the time to splurge. So far, it hasn't been and they keep making their size so big that would fit the hand of a man, but they feel too big my hands to hold without dropping them. I have small hands!

Also I never download the new operating system right away cause of bugs... plus I heard that each time you download the updated ones, they slow down your device so you inevitably have to buy a new one
Old 09-12-2018, 02:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh I am! Just might catch up on it after as I will be at work all the way till Friday 6am (from 8am this morning)

I am curious what shenanigans are up their sleeves. I may never own a thing from Apple but my heart somewhat has been with them all since the first iPhone came out because the day I was given a chance to hold it and explore a bit (I used to be such a tech geek lifetime ago) I knew in my heart that thing has it. Best smartphone and first one but I just felt it being most comfier phone ever because I'm nearly impossible when I gotta choose my next phone. I have all my young life been very specific about what I feel comfortable with my tech and so it was hard to place the low price into a good quality tech.

Eh the day I will own an Apple product
Old 09-14-2018, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eh, it always feels anti-climatic after all.
Old 09-15-2018, 11:50 AM
Absolute Fan

So now I have seen the real thing I can say that I did like the cheapest new iPhone (whatever it was named). I'm like holy carp the colors
!
so I will see how much it will be in my country. I know for sure the other two will be like 2000 euros all the way so not even looking that way since I own a 400-500 euros laptop and almost 500 euros DSLR so no biggie. I just like the screen size as I do spend a lot of time at work on my phone and on sundays when it's slow or fridays when we get to work earlier than usual I'd be watching either movies or youtube so that's why I didn't get iPhone SE even if I'd gotten it for it's more convenient size. I just kinda always try to aim for best tech I can get on my budget so last year I was shook by how good my A5 turned out.

I'm not a fan for new samsung product design and it leaves me with an iPhone since they kinda have it.

I'm just terribly picky with tech stuff. There's lots of things I judge and inspect before I buy anything. And to me interface is like vital piece for comforgtable using and all. Plus camera is also important as I do lots of photography to and from work where I cannot bring a camera even if the sights often are fab with the sunsets and all. However the security is not allowing us to photograph overly noticeable and I believe our neighbors (the airport) won't too.

Now the wait for hands-on at the shop is starting. Can't wait to hold those iPhones in my hand to see how cool they are
Old 09-16-2018, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Well, today was productive. I went to church, took pictures for youtube video thumbnails, finished work for school, and organized my planner.

Honestly though, can y'all give me some feedback on the channel and/or videos so I can make improvements where needed.

https://www.youtube.com/mirandaalexis

M i r a n d a .
begin again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by begin again (View Post)
Well, today was productive. I went to church, took pictures for youtube video thumbnails, finished work for school, and organized my planner.

Honestly though, can y'all give me some feedback on the channel and/or videos so I can make improvements where needed.

https://www.youtube.com/mirandaalexis
I just took a sneak at your channel. If you suddenly get a follower that may be me
I am not a person to judge others vlogs or channels and mine is even poorer of an excuse of existance

I got in a bunch of photos of the ladybug who I said mom to put in the flowers and she like stayed and I dunno where is now but at least I got to exercise my Nikon D3400 for a bit

Also been looking into phones for my mom and hoping iPhone Xr will be mine in a year or two. Or iPhone 8plus depends on price tag. I could get Galaxy S9+ or Huawei P20pro. Next May my A5(2017) will be two years and I believe I need some decent upgrade as I suspect the memory is getting too clogged and speed is affected. I must possibly overlook it one day as there also could be processor setting in DM in need to changed.

I'm enough picky to only admit two brands so I could get my mom whatever as she only needs new calling phone (for internet she gets my old Galaxy S5)
Old 09-20-2018, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I've got my Ipad and my laptop and my iPhone. I'd be lost without any of them.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 03:06 PM
Absolute Fan

I want iPad and iPod still. Even if I have a laptop and phone already. And a DSLR and a point-and-shoot.
I also would love having some fitness bracelet. And another pair of wireless headphones.
Old 01-22-2019, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

I love my iPhone
Old 01-22-2019, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm okay with my new flip-phone.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread