Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2017, 06:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Not for me...I will keep my Samsung 6
Old 09-12-2017, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Confession: I still don't have a smartphone! I have almost every other Apple device, including 3 different kinds of iPads, but no smartphone so far!
reason to believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 06:45 PM
Loyal Fan

I only have a smart phone so my wife and kids can text me. I have a whole other smart phone for work purposes.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
New I phone was announced today I phone X price is anywhere from $700- $1000
yikes. I'll keep my iphone 7, thanks.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
danvers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

bonkers on the price

I've got an Ipad but I've always been a Samsung smartphone girl
crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes a $1000 for this new I Phone X ...forget me wanting that....I will keep using my Galaxy Samsung 6 phone till it dies!
Old 10-16-2017, 05:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey guys

I am finally overexcited over couple tech stuff I finally can feel happy about (as much as one gets happy over gadgets)

First is
And then

And just got
for my

which just got coolest looking system update in ages

https://imgur.com/jSNIzOf
https://imgur.com/WJsoROW
https://imgur.com/WKz1boM
https://imgur.com/xCbORIK
https://imgur.com/D6t53kO
https://imgur.com/4BvSMy8
MarissaAngell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 02:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason to believe (View Post)
Confession: I still don't have a smartphone! I have almost every other Apple device, including 3 different kinds of iPads, but no smartphone so far!
I don't have a smart phone or a mobile phone etc, and l don't know anything about text messages. A lady said that she'll SMN me and l didn't know what she was talking about. I don't get involved with those types of activities, l prefer to do things the old fashioned way and use a land line, but l do emails. I don't do any social media except for youtube and a couple of forums....I don't know anything about this twitter stuff and facebook etc.
Future husband of Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love my smart phone It's become a computer, alarm clock, calendar , money and a phone. I depend on it entirely too much

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Sunrise at Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

For my 10-year work anniversary, they gave me a food scale. I'm really excited to use it.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Wow at least something. I imagine if I get that far in my job I would get only like ten bucks for my butt being there that long.

Anyway I am now into photography and found out my midranger can't pull off proper long exposure so I did look into a new phone that could go along my hobby..
But I plan on a camera anyways since I only have a Fujifilm Finepix AX650 point-and-shoot

Today with mom walked into a phone shop that sells lightly used ones (mostly demos or 14 day returns from Scandinavian operators) and I saw this iPhone that possibly had that blue skin decal for a very friendly price but of course I wouldn't get it because of tiny 16GB that even if I've ditched internal music usage over to Spotify I still need to feel comfort in at least 32GB for SD support and 64GB at the least for non SD card.
I'll keep looking for mine though but might buy mom the green iPhone 5c if it still is in the shop by the end of the month because she could actually do with one as her daily text-and-call thing since I gave her my Galaxy S5 for internet and stuff and maybe will buy a tablet too for her.

I'm obviously a tech gal that likes her stuff to the point because why not if I can and tech makes me happy and excited
Old 04-05-2018, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so not a tech gal, but I love using my slow cooker!
Old 04-07-2018, 05:09 AM
Absolute Fan

^ happens. My mom isn't either and even ATM makes her feel out of it

But I am rather picky and techy if it comes to my gadgets
Old 04-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I'm not scared of the ATM, but I'm not into having a phone I can carry with me.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Absolute Fan

We all are different.

But I never kinda liked landline that much because I was hard to reach sometimes and then when the whole thing begun I had to start with a booth and that darn card until I did some Mentalist-kinda trick to persuade a paralel-classmate and my direct classmate to give their old phones to me. Then mom bought me one and then she found on the ground one.
After that I moved up my levels and ended up in a new school and kinda whined around some and got couple good deals until I bought my very first phone for my own very first money.

That day I felt so accomplished and happy about the fact I did myself. Also bought my own very first mp3 player from that paycheck.

So even if lotteries and friends are fun way to get a tech piece getting it on your own pay heck is way more finer feeling
Reply   Post New Thread