Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2017, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hello back.

So, I spent most of the day babysitting my nephew and I'm completely exhausted. It was great, but I'm just not used to it.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Kali, yes there is an email into my Endocrinologist so she can figure this out for me. Today when I was so low I was eating cereal and drinking juicy juice. In my mind I thought 'kill 2 birds with 1 stone combine the two!' LUCKILY I didn't ruin my cereal or juice. I also shopped when extremely low this afternoon, yesterday cooked when low. I will be so glad when my amazing Endo makes the changes for me.

How are you feeling?

Sunny sounds awesome! Pinterest has sooooo many ideas for activities for babysitting check it out!

Last edited by LLamacorn In Training; 04-12-2017 at 09:11 PM
Old 04-13-2017, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, keeping the little dude busy isn't very hard at all.

Unless he's still hungry and the bottle's empty. Then, he's not happy. But, of course, there's an easy solution to that.
Old 04-13-2017, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, I feel bad sort of about this but how I do I let my sister know, I'd prefer to not play a big role in her wedding? The idea is very uncomfortable to me. She just got engaged today to a great guy. Last time she got married, she asked me to be maid of honour and I think I sucked at it... I'm Aspie, so organizing or being a part of something like that sounds a little nightmarish for me. I'd rather stand on the side and watch. I'm hoping she chooses her friends, but I'm her only sister so I think she wouldn't want to leave me out. I don't know what I should do about it if it comes up! But I'm happy she's gonna get married!

I'm happy cause I have a 4 day weekend now for Easter holidays!

Sunny, you are good at babysitting your nephew. I like my neices and nephews but I have only babysat them about twice in their lives cause I'm not interested in baby or kid care or supervision!
Old 04-14-2017, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, if she does ask you, it sounds to me like you know exactly what to tell her, Leanne. You've done it once, you sucked at it, she knows your diagnosis.

As for babysitting my nephew, it really isn't that hard. He's basically a cute potato at this point. So long as he's fed and napped enough, he's just happy to be alive. He doesn't crawl anywhere, so you could even just leave him in his chair if there was an emergency or something.

But he is a cutie. He's starting to learn to do that thing where you put your tongue between your lips and blow air so that it sounds a bit like an airplane engine. He hasn't quite figured out how to combine all of the steps together yet, but he finds it hilarious when you do it to him.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

I agree with Sunny, and you could also say you'd like to help elsewhere, maybe manning the guestbook and have people sign the guess book.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, well, hopefully it goes well, maybe she won't have a big shebang. I'd feel more comfy just not also being in a spotlight. I'm more of an oberver type.

April the Giraffe cam is now a Baby Giraffe cam! I'm sort of annoyed it happened just two hours ago so I just missed the action, but this new cam is so adorable now. The baby is feeding itself and still walking all jerky on it's legs. But acting like a Giraffe that's always existed, despite having just two hours experience at it,
Old 04-15-2017, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Had more lows felt like I was dying yesterday. Probably have organ failures soon.

My brother's proposal was a sucess and too sweet.
Old 04-15-2017, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ should you go to a hospital or something?
Old 04-16-2017, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, if organ failure is an option, I would be at the hospital, too.

Easter celebrations went well. We had a nice evening with my aunt, mother and step-dad. My nephew is officially the best baby ever and he knows who I am. So it's all good.

Oh, and he loved his sunglasses.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

woke up with a bad headache this morning, well Sunday morning it's after midnight now.., went to sunrise service, then came home and passed out. Had a migraine I haven't had a headache that bad in a long while.

Mandie, I hope you can get your levels sorted. And yay for the propsal going well!

Sunny, I bet the sunglasses looked adorable!

Leanne, how adorable is April's baby. He looks like a stuffed toy in a child's room

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise at Midnight (View Post)
woke up with a bad headache this morning, well Sunday morning it's after midnight now.., went to sunrise service, then came home and passed out. Had a migraine I haven't had a headache that bad in a long while.
I hope you're feeling better.
Old 04-17-2017, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aroa How are you doing today?

I'm feeling better but my brain feels a little sore

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aroa, we miss you on CT! How have you been?

Oh no, headaches are the worst. I always carry Advil in my purse to take if I feel a headache coming on. But it doesn't always work, especially with migraines and more severe headaches. Feel better, Kali!

Mandie, I just became an auntie! My niece is just 5 days old.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've had a headache for about two days now, but the problem is that I'm not eating and drinking enough/regularly enough. It's so easy for me to forget to eat when I'm not working, and that always catches up with me when I have any amount of time off.

Bleh. But, I also swung by my brother's house this afternoon and hung out with my nephew. So it's obviously not that bad.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread