Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2016, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the title to this!
Old 09-15-2016, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's a great title, isn't it? Kali always comes up with the best.

Mandie Someone who was rude with you will have been rude with other people. If they hadn't done it yet, it's only a matter of time. Their behaviour is not your responsibility. And, I'm sorry, but no one ever gets fired over a single person lodging a complaint. So, whatever happens to them, it's not on you.

Kali Meds take time. I don't know what the meds you're taking now are for (and that's your privacy, so this isn't a sneaky way of asking), but essentially no system is ever okay with new meds within a matter of a few days. If for no other reason than it takes time for the meds to do their thing appropriately.

Tomorrow's Friday! Tomorrow's Friday! Tomorrow's Friday! Tomorrow's Friday!
Old 09-15-2016, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ain't that the truth, these have just done a number on my stomach. It's been a little better tonight, so I'm hoping it's starting to ease up. I would have thought that by now I would have an iron stomach with everything

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 09-16-2016, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 09-16-2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Jess how are you today, or tonight depending on when you read this

Today has actually gone pretty well despite my stomach issues.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Sunny and Kali, correct. The receptionists are informing my doctor andd have told me to not worry because they are handling it. Just major stress. I found out the otherside of what happens with insurance. My pump rep and the receptionist are working on it together. My doctor doesn't understand why my insurance is being a PITA.

How has everyone's day been?
Old 09-17-2016, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's going to be "one of those days". Between my meds and my clumsiness I'll be surprised if I make it through the day with no bruises.

Mandie insurance is a messy business. I've got three, one is a temporary disability thing and one is through a medical exemption through my dads insurance and one is paid fully out of my pocket. The Drs are supposed to file them in a specific order in order for them to be effective and they alsmot always do it wrong, so we have to call, refile...if they'd just do their jobs in the first place it'd a pretty sweet deal...it's been like this for 4 and a half years with the same people. It's a money thing, they want more out of pocket, especially since this whole obamacare fiasco.

Old 09-17-2016, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Ouch Kali! Hope it works out soon!
Old 09-17-2016, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

So far so good, I've been sitting on a kitchen stool making the pineapple rings. It's been a great distraction

How are you feeling today Mandie?

Old 09-17-2016, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Today's been lovely so far. I woke up with a headache, but that seems to have ebbed a bit. Meanwhile, my brother and sister-in-law came over to bring me shopping for (a) yarn for the blanket I'm knitting for their soon-to-arrive baby and (b) groceries that would have been a bit too heavy for me to handle on my own.

I usually go to the grocery store almost half the days of the week, so that I can carry home everything a little bit at a time. But there were good deals on heavy, heavy bags of vegetables, which would have meant going to the store essentially every day of the week and I just don't have time for that.

I wish you both luck on the insurance issue. I'm really grateful I almost never have to deal with stuff like that. (Almost because, years ago, my dental insurance wouldn't reimburse me for a crown I had to have put in, but it was quickly resolved.)
Old 09-17-2016, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sucks about waking up with a headache. I think, for me at least, that is worse than developing one while awake.

Dinner with the fam tonight was a bit down cast, got news that a friend from. My cancer support group passed away, pretty much took the mood down and served as a reminder I'm not out of the woods yet... But we tried to regroup and get what we set out to do done. We got thanksgiving plans made so budgets could be adjusted. We drew names for gifts for Christmas so if some saw a good deal now, they could take advantage. Mom loved her pineapple treats. Her foot is on the mend. She'll be in the cast for awhile, I think she said till mid October but she's getting around a lot better with her rolling walker thing.

so ready to crawl into bed. Tomorrow is gonna be brutal.

Old 09-17-2016, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well!

I woke up with a headache today too, so not fun.

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday and I'm having him over for lunch. Mom is working so she will be missing out!
Old 09-18-2016, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

So, basically, we all had family fun this weekend. That's good, right?

I saw some old friends of mine today. One was my ride to go see the other, who's had a baby a little while ago. Further confirmed that I'm not meant to have children. But otherwise it was great to see them both and catch up. It's made for a short day, though, as I woke up late from needing to rest and will need to get to bed "early" in order to be ready for the week.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Kali.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Kali, headaches everyday. No fun. So just deal with.
Old 09-19-2016, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you both feel better soon.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread