Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2013, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Very...felt so real that when I woke up, I lifted my shirt to make sure I wasn't "open" somewhere

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 12-15-2013, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:42 PM
Extreme Fan

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that actually got me up scratching my head in confusion only because I've seen the video only once and it was totally different than what I had dreamed.

I dreamed that there was a reamake of a song called "I Feel Love". There is a remake melody of that same song (I Feel Love/Johnny Remember Me) done by Bronski Beat, but in this dream, this remake was more of a modern twist on the original remake, if there is such a thing...

anyway, I dreamed that there was a new video that would be done for it and that I was the main character in the video. I know you can make the people in your dreams be whoever you want them to be, but in this case, they were the two artists who originally did the remake (now a little older and quite handsome) and that they were both going after me....me of all people.

I was sitting in a bar, minding my own business, when the music started, and Jimmy starts singing his part and I'm staring at him, smiling, yet wondering why. Then, Marc starts singing his part and I'm looking at him, smiling, yet wondering why. The whole video is them trying to capture my heart with their voices.

Being the music lover that I am, this didn't make much sense to me because the original video is way different. That was why I woke up, scratching my head in total confusion.

But, I will say that it was a nice, fun dream for a change.
Old 12-17-2013, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

That sounds like a good dream Audrey

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 12-18-2013, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I agree.
Old 12-21-2013, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have officially lost my mind...

I just dreamed that the Elf on the Shelf just tried to suffocate me. granted I'm congested but holy heck....I've always found him a bit creepy but now....

Old 12-21-2013, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had to google it, Kali, and I can see how it can be creepy... kind of like Chuckie, or a story from the Twilight Zone.

Old 12-21-2013, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tina , what a creepy holiday tradition isn't it that smug little look on its face....

Old 12-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. It's quite creepy.
Old 12-23-2013, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ I had to google it too. I think it's creepier than Chuckie. I'd be convinced its eyes follow me around the room. No thanks.

I woke up from a nap a few hours ago. I actually had a dream that made sense.

The guy I'm trying to get over looking at me sadly and shaking his head. I get into my car to go home I guess, and I watch him slip his headphones on and take the hand of the girl he's with and walk away, without a look back.

I saw him this morning and it was the first time in a long time that I didn't feel anything when our eyes caught. So hopefully this means something. I've had dreams before that include me chasing after bimbos with whatever I can get my hands on, just to show them who they're messing with.

♥ mal
{icon by morgonrodnad}
Old 12-23-2013, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mal. Sounds like a good sign.

And yes, I would feel the same way - the creepy toy eyes following me.

I saw this on my FB

Old 12-23-2013, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

he can go back in his box and mysteriously take a ride in a garbage truck just no!

elf on a shelf on Tumblr and That creepy Elf on the Shelf… on imgfave

Mal, like Tina said that is a good sign

Old 12-23-2013, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, Kali. I never knew he was so popular... I mean, it wasn't until you that I knew he existed.
Old 12-23-2013, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's mainly a small child tradition or an adult with a twisted sense of humor... We don't own one

Old 12-24-2013, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's good!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread