Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 12-20-2014, 11:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Dermatology | Problems & Helpful Solutions #1

A moderator (Sunrise at Midnight) has approved this thread.

About a month ago, I have purchased the R&F Unblemish regimen for acne and post acne marks. I have tried everything for my acne before (Proactiv, X-Out, Accutane, and others that I don't remember the names of), and nothing has been effective for me. I read good reviews about R&F and I also wanted to become a consultant and have looked into that. But first, I wanted to try the product for myself, especially since I have been searching for something to help my skin out. I started using it about a month ago and at first, it made my skin very soft and has minimized my breakouts. However, I then noticed I was getting a lot of blackheads all over my face and my skin was getting dry. I read that the spot fading toner that I got with the regimen to help get rid of the acne marks is the one that causes the blackheads. But a consultant has told me that after a few months, the blackheads go away and a different consultant suggested to change from the spot fading toner to the clarifying one (but I need something to help me get rid of all the acne scars I have). Now, my face is even more dry to the point that it's peeling, and it's also somewhat red. The blackheads are worse and I am starting to break out on a regular basis again, just like I did before starting this product. People are telling me to keep going with it, but I have about one more month left before I can send it back and get a full refund, and I am extremely tempted to do just that because it's so expensive! I just feel like I need some guidance from someone who may have had experience with the product or even the business.

IG | Tumblr
Nostalgic Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for getting it started posts of people have skin issues and if we can all help one another that would be awesome

The only one I've heard of is Proactive, one of my friends swears by it, but it took her a good six months to start seeing the desired results and if she slacks off its starts to get bad again. That's my only experience with these cleansers & treatments.

Are you currently seeing a Dermatologist ? Have they recommends anything?

I'm wanting to try the Simple Sugars line myself, I've got some dry skin issues and I keep hearing awesome things about this brand for all kinds of issues.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Sunrise at Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry for closing this. It looked a little like spam to my eyes when i first looked at it. But i guess i didn't look hard enough.

I hope you manage to find the answers that you're looking for Nostalgic Heart

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
King of Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 11:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Sunrise at Midnight - I used to have a dermatologist, and they have put me on Accutane which is the prescription pill that you have to get blood drawn for and it's the most intense treatment out there from what I've heard. But it didn't help me. Proactiv didn't help either but i only tried it for two months and then got my money back because I didn't see results. This is what I want to do with R&F Unblemish that I am using now..... My breakouts are back and I also have lots of blackheads and really dry skin. I've read reviews where people have used it for 4-6 months before they saw results, but I only have 60 days to get a full refund and if I'm not seeing any results at all, I am going to do just that. It's the most expensive thing I have tried and I don't want to waste that much money if it isn't going to work for me.

King of Cool - That's okay, I understand. I wasn't trying to spam, but I probably shouldn't have put the product name in the title.

IG | Tumblr
Nostalgic Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

You should def do what you feel is right, especially with that much money on the line.

This is what I was talking about, don't know how it would do for acne though it is made doe sensitive skin...

Facial Scrubs | Simple Sugars

People are raving about it and it's all natural

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Sunrise at Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread