Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yea... these days relationships are hard

when single: you are either working all the time, or jumping from one relationship to the next --I've only met three contempt single people in my life

when married: it's a lot of work period...in all levels...but I think people who are married are more happier than people who are single because they have true love in their life

We are all here for you Ronnie if you need someone to talk to
Old 11-20-2015, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ron you can let what's happening in others people lives determine the success or value of your own. You and only your are the driver in control of your destination. When the time is right you'll find both areas of your life changing and dare I say in a way that you'll be happy with. Look at all the progress you've made in the last year. You've gained a hell of a lot, don't forget you're a work progress! And remember a lot of people fake happiness and success on social media...a good portion of them have a personal life similar to ours or worse... It's easy to show the world what you want them to see and hid what you don't want them to see. Don't get down on your self for what could be false impressions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabous (View Post)
Hi guys. I'm also a depression sufferer. Been on anti-depressants for ten years now. I also drink a lot of painkillers, anti-anxiety pills, muscle relaxers as well as sleeping pills.

The reason for all those pills are 1. a have severe headaches and 2. I can't deal with life without them.

Anyone else here also with a problem like that?
welcome to the thread. I think we all have varying degrees of what you've described. I think it's more extreme when you add in actual physical injuries or pains. Makes the mental and emotional side of it take stronger control.

You can find support here anytime, it's a great place for venting freely with no judgement

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise at Midnight (View Post)
Ron you can let what's happening in others people lives determine the success or value of your own. You and only your are the driver in control of your destination. When the time is right you'll find both areas of your life changing and dare I say in a way that you'll be happy with. Look at all the progress you've made in the last year. You've gained a hell of a lot, don't forget you're a work progress! And remember a lot of people fake happiness and success on social media...a good portion of them have a personal life similar to ours or worse... It's easy to show the world what you want them to see and hid what you don't want them to see. Don't get down on your self for what could be false impressions.
Thanks.

That's actually what I keep trying to tell myself.
Emma♥Neal
Old 11-20-2015, 05:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Depression and anxiety is taking over my life, I am on antidepressants and have been for a year. I have been having issues while I have been studying this year. I feel like I really want to pass and get through it even though there is like 2/3 assignments to go but I have been procrastinating a lot. I feel totally alone yet I have friends and family around me.
I know why partially I have depression and anxiety and to prevent harm to myself I listen to music or talk to my friends. Because of all this I have issues with relationships and thats how I realised that I am asexual, I have dated one guy and because he couldnt get what he wanted he stopped seeing me. Its good that its over but now I think thats all what guys want and it upsets me, I am starting to believe that no one will date me because of my personality

~
"Sit down you inarticulate Bumble" - Dumbledore (AVPM)
Old 11-20-2015, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

^ i'm kinda in the same boat as you. i started uni this year and i quit because i just couldn't take it.. it took me a while to tell my parents that i felt depressed, heck i told my mum i felt depressed when i was 16 and didn't believe me. it's like only my parents are the ones who don't set me off, everyone else makes me feel like crap and basically baby's me. i don't need babying. it was only last year when i saw a neologist that she suggested that i see someone as i was so sick last year, because of the stress from completing high school and also having to work 9 hours (sometimes 12) at work. this year has been one of the most horrible years that my family have gone through. so my mum tried setting an appointment up to see someone, but the appointment is one of the dates i see taylor swift next month, so i can't see them until next year. i've had low points when i just wanted to turn it all off, but i know it's wrong and i know that people will help me, i'm sick of feeling like crap all the time.
Old 11-20-2015, 09:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by screaming colours (View Post)
^ i'm kinda in the same boat as you. i started uni this year and i quit because i just couldn't take it.. it took me a while to tell my parents that i felt depressed, heck i told my mum i felt depressed when i was 16 and didn't believe me. it's like only my parents are the ones who don't set me off, everyone else makes me feel like crap and basically baby's me. i don't need babying. it was only last year when i saw a neologist that she suggested that i see someone as i was so sick last year, because of the stress from completing high school and also having to work 9 hours (sometimes 12) at work. this year has been one of the most horrible years that my family have gone through. so my mum tried setting an appointment up to see someone, but the appointment is one of the dates i see taylor swift next month, so i can't see them until next year. i've had low points when i just wanted to turn it all off, but i know it's wrong and i know that people will help me, i'm sick of feeling like crap all the time.
It sucks feeling crap all the time. I should see someone about my issues. I still dont know how I get through each day I feel like giving up. I dont know how I am going to get through the future knowing I have to get a job and work with people I dont know. If you do want to vent, you are more than welcome to message me and I will get back to you ASAP. How do you get through those shifts at work? That would drive you nuts.

~
Old 11-21-2015, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSomerhalder (View Post)
It sucks feeling crap all the time. I should see someone about my issues. I still dont know how I get through each day I feel like giving up. I dont know how I am going to get through the future knowing I have to get a job and work with people I dont know. If you do want to vent, you are more than welcome to message me and I will get back to you ASAP. How do you get through those shifts at work? That would drive you nuts.
this may sound crazy, but work calms me down most of the time as i have to focus on something else.
Old 11-21-2015, 02:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thats good that you can get through it. I should get on with my work and get a job just to see if that helps me. I am glad that helps you get through each day. Is there anything else that helps you get through each day?

~
Old 11-21-2015, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

the depression comes and goes for me. i do love coding tumblr themes and making icons, those help me not focus on the negative thoughts.. i think i've gotten to the point where i need medication to help manage the anxiety and depression.
Old 11-21-2015, 07:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Is there a way that I can check out what you have been doing? I have a tumlr just in case I have to log onto tumblr to have a look. That would be interesting to do Is that something you want to do though?

I have tried to reply to your private message but it wont let me but I did read it

~
Old 11-21-2015, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Is there a way that I can check out what you have been doing? I have a tumlr just in case I have to log onto tumblr to have a look. That would be interesting to do Is that something you want to do though?

I have tried to reply to your private message but it wont let me but I did read it
there's a thing down the page that says "message people not on your contact list." yes, there's a link in my signature.
Old 11-24-2015, 06:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by screaming colours (View Post)
there's a thing down the page that says "message people not on your contact list." yes, there's a link in my signature.
Oh, okay and I will have a look at your links soon as I can. Im using my phone at the moment.

~
Old 11-25-2015, 03:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Depression and anxiety is taking over my life, I am on antidepressants and have been for a year. I have been having issues while I have been studying this year. I feel like I really want to pass and get through it even though there is like 2/3 assignments to go but I have been procrastinating a lot. I feel totally alone yet I have friends and family around me.
I know why partially I have depression and anxiety and to prevent harm to myself I listen to music or talk to my friends. Because of all this I have issues with relationships and thats how I realised that I am asexual, I have dated one guy and because he couldnt get what he wanted he stopped seeing me. Its good that its over but now I think thats all what guys want and it upsets me, I am starting to believe that no one will date me because of my personality
Hi, I am also still a student. I'm going for my second degree. It is very, very difficult staying focused. I keep saying to myself "I'll do the assignment tomorrow. I'll study this weekend." And I know that I am lying to myself. I would much rather just do nothing.

I also believe that not everyone is destined for that great romantic love Hollywood tries to sell us. Your great love might be your mother or father or a sibling or a friend.

Don't let the world's expectations dictate how you feel about yourself.

Thanks for welcoming me to the group everyone. I truly appreciate it.
Old 11-25-2015, 03:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabous (View Post)
Hi, I am also still a student. I'm going for my second degree. It is very, very difficult staying focused. I keep saying to myself "I'll do the assignment tomorrow. I'll study this weekend." And I know that I am lying to myself. I would much rather just do nothing.

I also believe that not everyone is destined for that great romantic love Hollywood tries to sell us. Your great love might be your mother or father or a sibling or a friend.

Don't let the world's expectations dictate how you feel about yourself.

Thanks for welcoming me to the group everyone. I truly appreciate it.
I hate being like this, I would rather sleep all day and everyday. My great love could be one of them but who ever it is better respect my sexuality (Asexual) no matter what because everyone deserves love. I know I am strong enough to get through it all I just need that push into the right direction.

Welcome to the group I hope you enjoy it.

~
Old 11-25-2015, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

ugh, i know i'm getting worst and i think my parents know this. i just need help..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread