Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2017, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise at Midnight (View Post)
Makes posting much better right
It sure does
Old 07-25-2017, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I don't feel ignored AT ALL.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Getting in my pool yesterday only to get bitten by my cat today which means I can't go into my pool til my wound heals
Old 07-26-2017, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

My place smells like burnt rubber. So that's not fun.

Why does it smell like burnt rubber, you ask? Well, I came back from the States about a month ago with a whole bunch of new clothes, right? I was planning to wear this cute dress I got at JC Penney tomorrow. So I pulled it out to figure out which shoes I'd wear with it... so far, so good... Only, it's got the ink-tab-guard thing still on.

We don't have JC Penney in Quebec. We may not have JC Penney in all of Canada. I call every clothing store I know to ask them if they could help me out. I realize it looks like I've stolen something, so I offer to bring my receipt along, to prove I've actually purchased said dress. Of course, no clothing store wants to be the one who pulls the security tabs from another store's merchandise. I get it, but seriously? There are NO JC Penneys around to complain, believe me.

So that leaves me with my last resort: dodgy online videos that may or may not be encouraging shoplifting. And, seriously, I believe in karma, ok? I feel dirty even looking at those.

But now the tag is gone, I can wear my dress tomorrow as planned, but my place smells like burnt rubber.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm glad that story had a happy ending!
Old 07-27-2017, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm grateful for that, too.

Kinda wish this day had a happy ending.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Grr, I hate youtube on my iPad right now. They started this stupid auto play thing that not only starts playing the second I go onto the site on my browser, but it has this overlay that blocks the video with a stupid play button and I can't tap anything to make it stop auto playing. so if I want to read comments, the video plays, using up my bandwidth! And I have a limit for bandwidth per month! not only does the stupid overlay block seeing the video, I can no long watch picture in picture so I can browse other sites while watching YouTube videos like I used to. I'm so pissed off with YouTube!

Now I have to switch to mobile version but I can't do picture in picture on my iPad with it. I hate when sites do autoplay cause bandwidth isn't free! And I can't stop it. Or even get rid of the non functional overlay that blocks the video image.
Old 07-28-2017, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That sucks Leanne. You'd think there'd be a way of switching autoplay off. I remember when Facebook had autoplay enabled automatically. It was very annoying until I managed to turn it off.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is it complaining to observe that I have no idea what you're talking about?
Old 07-29-2017, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it's so hard to describe, the jist of it is, I can't stop autoplay and there is a big "play" button blocking the view of the YT video I can't get rid of and I can't watch it as a picture in picture feature anymore on my iPad! Unless I go to the mobile version and just totally focus on just watching the video. Which I don't prefer cause I like to multitask online
Old 07-30-2017, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah... I still don't get it. But thanks for trying.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Evidently, it was acting like that cause my streaming limit of the month ran out. Nowmits August and acting normal again!

Complaint, sharing stuff with my doctor and still trying to make me walk 15 minutes per day instead of anything else. I honestly don't think it will resolve anything except physical exercise. Not mental help for anything.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not looking forward to today.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Women are bitches, why are they so bitchy and catty and act like they are still in jr. high?

(Not that they don't make me want to claw their eyes out which then makes me a catty bitch in reaction)
Old 08-07-2017, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, if you say that women are bitches, yeah, that's gonna catch up with you.

Whatever happened there, I hope you know you deserve good things.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread