Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2018, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, when you get someone in to help you with cleaning, she can help you take them down.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, that will really help.

I keep getting woken up with low sugar, while I'm sleeping, when it should be happening when I'm up and active, and wide awake to handle it.

Kim
Old 02-17-2018, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I need to get up and finish cleaning my house so prospective building buyers can come and visit.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^

Why people have to touch my stuff, and move my stuff.

Kim
Old 02-17-2018, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My sister in law unlocking my door without warning to do some laundry while I’m in here. I don’t like that cause sometimes I’m not dressed when I do my morning routine or I do a quick bathroom break without closing my door cause I had my own privacy but not liking the idea of her just unlocking in a second while I’m doing anything maybe with an expectation of privacy in my own place during the weekends and evenings I’m home!
Old 02-18-2018, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's very inconsiderate of her, Leanne. Knocking before entering someone else's space is something we teach children...
Old 02-19-2018, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, that is just not something anyone should ever do. It's your space. How would she feel if you did the same, and just went up there to change the temperature of the house, or cook on a real stove whenever you wanted?

Like Sunny basically said, she should know better.

I hate days when I feel cranky, over-sensitive, and crying, for no apparent reason.

Kim
Old 02-19-2018, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hate having to manage my time, my money, my sleep, my health, my moods... I just want a break.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason to believe (View Post)
My sister in law unlocking my door without warning to do some laundry while I’m in here. I don’t like that cause sometimes I’m not dressed when I do my morning routine or I do a quick bathroom break without closing my door cause I had my own privacy but not liking the idea of her just unlocking in a second while I’m doing anything maybe with an expectation of privacy in my own place during the weekends and evenings I’m home!
I would have trouble with that!!! Hard when it is family and a sister in-law that you are not close to and have a good relationship with... I wish you could afford a place of your own...like the condo your folks have....just saying......

I was so frustrated because the insurance didn't want to pay for my pain medicine that I have been on for 15 years.....until after I go to the pain clinic...I don't go there until March 30th and I had been all out of this non narcotic pain med a few days. I had my husband call the pharmacy today.....the assistant put the pharmacist on and said just today they approved the med where yesterday the pharmacist called and said no until the 30th of March...My husband said give us the med and we will pay out of pocket...it was going to be $40. That was when she said let me have you talk with the pharmacist.....the rest I already mentioned.....

The few days without the medicine really raised my blood pressure from 116/66 to 178/118. Sometimes My blood pressure when pain is under control is 100/56!!! I know my 82 pound weight loss in 2017 has a lot to do with that, too. But when I am in severe pain whic is at least once a day.....have fibromyalgia(since 1995) and severe bone arthritis(Osteoarthritis since 2000) Have had both knees operated on: Left total knee in 2008 and Right total knee 2017.

Instead of back surgery right away the neurosurgeon is having me go to the pain clinic for epidural cortizone shots. I have had 3 herniated discs for 10 years now.....And will have 12 weeks of Physical Therapy with the wonderful therapist I had after my right knee surgery,,,,and it is just a few minutes from where we live!!! Then, Another MRI...this time of my neck area and mid back area. Ten years ago it showed 6+ bone spurs in that area...

A week ago I had bursitis bad in both shoulders and was able to see my Rheumatologist(arthritis doctor) and get cortizone shots in each shoulder...by the next day, I had full range of motion in both shoulders and the pain had decreased by 98%!!!

So, My post is both full of complaints and some positive things that have been happening....At least I don't have nerve pain in my back too often and mt right sciatic nerve doesn't scream and shock me with pain very often...Both things I am extremely grateful for!!!

I have been able to get out 3 time a week and be amonst adult friends from the church we attend and have fun laughing, sharing, singing and praying for one another.

I am a retired nurse, mother of two adult special needs adult kids..ages 29 and 25 1/2 one considered "High Functioning" Autistic/Asperger's and the other considered "Severely" Autistic/nonverbal but VERY vocal. He know Sign Language. He has a sense of humour. Both do actually. Both are Blessing and still challenging, too. But I wouldn't change a thing about either one of them. I have a husband whom I met in 1975. We kept in contact with each other through letters, phone calls and saw each other at least once a year until 1979. That year I moved from California to Seattle, Washington. We dated exclusively until 1982 when we got married.....August 14th, 1982!!! We have been married for 35 1/2 years now!!! And met almost 43 years ago when I was a Senior in High School. He was turning 19 and had been out of High School almost a year. Too long of a story and I have already written a novel and haven't complained for a while!!!
Old 02-20-2018, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A break would seem necessary for you Sunny.

I constantly have to back up in typing to correct spelling mistakes before sending a post, or a tweet.

Kim
Old 02-20-2018, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah, yes. Spell-checking myself is such a pain! It's necessary, though. Sometimes, I have a hard time understanding myself when I trip over grammar or spelling mistakes.
Old 02-21-2018, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

How much my upgrade on my phone will cost. Kim mentioning grammar, I will have to take a picture of my phone and share, horrible cracked screen which happened in October and I'm supplosed to have an upgrade now where there are no screen cracks
Old 02-22-2018, 01:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Seriously? They're not replacing the phone, or freely giving you an upgrade Mandie? It's ridiculous you have to pay a large amount for that upgrade.

Still frustrated I can't do everything the way I could before my surgery, yet. Patience is not my friend.

Kim
Old 02-22-2018, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had a colleague at work try to unload a job of hers on me at work today. I completely understand why, because we're all overworked and, technically, what she wanted me to do would have been easy peasy and taken so much less time than we spent going back and forth.

But that's such a slippery slope.

And I'm overworked, too! I don't have time to do my own work. I can't start taking on someone else's as well!
Old 02-23-2018, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I hope you guys worked things out.

I woke up with really low sugar, again, this morning-and I think with my walker (which I use when I first get up out of bed) I banged into every single door, wall, and thing in the way, no doubt waking up my brother, in the basement, who needs his sleep during his recovery from chemo.

Kim
Closed Thread   Post New Thread