Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2017, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

yup, and the rule here is 7 am weekdays and 8 am on weekends

good news is they finished that part today, bad news is next weekend they are tearing out their driveway grrrrr

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 01-30-2017, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

All the planning for the move is really exhausting. (I'm excitied for it, but I want all the planning to be over now)

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 01-30-2017, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Grrr. Getting pissed off cause a certain class missed their time to see me during an assembly so he asked me of a time to come later and I gave him a time I thought can work since I have a crammed schedule and guess who doesn't SHOW UP at the time I gave him. ARGH! I hope they don't dare show up when the class who usually comes arrives!

How rude when they ask for a time that has to be crammed in, and then not show up! So maddening! I only have one other time I can only guess these times will be available.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jess when is moving day?

You're right Leanne, that is rude.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Aww Jess , can understand that
Old 01-30-2017, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise at Midnight (View Post)
Jess when is moving day?
I will use the whole of February to move in. And I will get the keys on Wednesday.

Old 01-30-2017, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, to be able to move over a month.

I mean, I can totally see the appeal of having be a once-and-done deal. But, here, pretty much everyone with a lease moves on July 1st, so you've always got someone pressuring you to move out earlier and you're always that person for someone else. It's insane.
Old 01-30-2017, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh a month sounds wonderful!

I hate that I can't remember names anymore. and I hate that I came in here to post that and forgot that fast after reading the above comments.

Old 01-31-2017, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgonrodnad (View Post)

I will use the whole of February to move in. And I will get the keys on Wednesday.
use every day hun
Old 01-31-2017, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I will.

Old 01-31-2017, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Think I shouldn't have moved in the the accommodation I have known, problems ever since I've moved in
Old 01-31-2017, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

GRRRRR... there was a bad accident on a major road nearby, it caused traffic to be re routed down the road our subdivision is on, leading to no one going anywhere for a few hours. They had to call in two medical helicopters...so naturally it's gonna be a headache for everyone here to get in and out. Do people use respect and patience? No of course not, they were honking and yelling at each other to move. Get a grip people. two people were hurt badly enough to need to be flown by helicopter. IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU if you had left your house 5 - 10 minutes earlier needing that help.

It really pisses me off that people take their lives and others for granted. Cherish the hell out of it guys! It's a gift!

Old 01-31-2017, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

So, not in as dramatic a way, but I, too, have had a day that made me sick of people complaining. It was just a bunch of small things, but it seemed to be everywhere.

Like, the whole day started out that way.

I work on the 6th floor (there are eight floors in my building, our offices occupy the top four). There are two elevators servicing the building, and they're slow. This morning, I get there and there's already a bunch of people waiting. (Turns out, one of the two elevators was out of service.) There's one guy I work with from my floor and another from the 5th floor. And there are three other people I do not know.

Just so we're clear, the "ground floor," on which we gather to get in the elevator is technically the 2nd floor. So the people I don't know are either working on the 3rd or the 4th floor. There are stairs servicing all of the floors.

So, finally, the elevator gets there. Everyone but the two guys I work with rushes in, and I can see that they all look at the buttons, so, you know, I assume everyone punched in their floor or confirmed that it was punched in. But, no.

We pass by the 3rd floor (literally, one floor up from where we waited a solid 5-7 minutes for the elevator) and this woman starts losing her darn mind. "Why didn't it stop on the 3rd?" (Because she didn't punch in the 3rd floor.) "This sucks! Now, we're stuck going all the way to the sixth floor! This is so stupid!"

Like, seriously? Feel free to get off on the 4th, the 5th or, if you must, the 6th floor. The stairs are right off the elevator and will bring you right back down to the 3rd floor, no problem. In fact, instead of waiting all that time for an elevator to take you up two measly flights of stairs, why the heck didn't you just take the stairs up to the 3rd?
Old 02-05-2017, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I bought a small statue of a deer today and I wrapped paper around it so it wouldn't break. But guess what happened? One of the antlers had come of during the trip home. So annoyed that this happened.

Old 02-05-2017, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sunny elevators are hard for some people

that sucks Jess, I hope its easy to glue back on

So my neighbors that are redoing everything at their house have stopped work for the day so all the neighbors could enjoy their super bowl parties, sweet of them right? Then they sent a postcard to everyone asking for money to help fund a trip they want to go on for their church. Um NO! FREAKING WAY! you have money to remodel your house and tear out a perfectly good patio and driveway, you're planning major landscaping and other projects...you can take a few hundred and fund your own trip.

if they had been truly in need of money to go do good deeds for others, then sure, maybe, possibly I'd contribute but this is just in poor taste imo.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread