Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2017, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Take into account what you're eating too, a lot of our water intake can be from food. A good sign of being hydrated is going to the the toilet often enough and the colour of it. If you are dehydrated it should be fairly easy to spot.
Old 06-24-2017, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, I should get a big water bottle and fill it up and make sure it's empty then. By the end of the day..

Just prepare for my future complaining about having to use the toilet too much cause I take a diuretic medicine daily so if that's added to my forced larger water intake per day...
Old 06-24-2017, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It'll be like being pregnant! But you could get checked out by a doctor if you're unsure, have your blood pressure checked, etc.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
Sunny & Kali, sounds possible I could be dehydrated... I have trouble drinking a lot of water in a day like full glasses and and can only sometimes finish one can of pop but it can take all day to drink it!
Have you tried water with lemon?

---

People who give me petsitting directions, and then they don't evendo it. They said where their dogs wpuld be,dogs weeren't in their assigned areas. And then, they didn't puppy proof the house especially from shoes. So one pair got ripped up. I moved their show contwiner and turned it around to where the puppies couldn't get ahold of the shoes. Also, the brother and sister in law came over only because the mess the puppies made with paperwas cleaned up. Like, if they're going to come over, let me know.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Water with lemon for me or the ants?
Old 06-25-2017, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
Water with lemon for me or the ants?
Lol you, I was in the mist of editing we're on at the same time! So my corrected version wwsn't completed
Old 06-25-2017, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I've been told by a nutritionist that I should drink lemon water in the morning... but what does that do to help and it kind of sounds gross unless I added sugar,then it would just be lemonade?

Ok my complaint now is why does keep crashing for hours?
Old 06-25-2017, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

I hate the crashes too. Or th system updates, especially when they go on for a few days and we have to post to keep activity and get our numbers up.

Lemon water helps for detoxing.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like a sour drink to drink!

I wonder if they will make post counts not count since we missed a day and a half of posting requirements now.
Old 06-25-2017, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

It depends on how much lemon you put in your water. Lemon water is my go-to remedy for anything that falls under "indigestion, liver's not happy, hiccups, etc." Basically, if it's to do with the digestive track or with feeling bloaty, lemon water is what I try first.

I have decent skin (pasty white, but otherwise pretty cooperative) and maybe that's also to do with the lemon water, because I've been told there's a connection there. But it's too vague a thing for me to claim that. I can tell the lemon water helps with the other stuff. The skin thing could just be genes, you know?
Old 06-27-2017, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish I had the house to myself tonight. but no!
Old 06-28-2017, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hate people on the metro.
Old 06-28-2017, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How about I hate people
Old 06-29-2017, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

OK, you win.

... also, I hate that I'm turning more and more into my mother as I get older.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

So, my bedroom is on the side of the apartment that's on the backyard alley. And, somewhere around 2-3 o'clock this morning, some of my "backyard" neighbours, who clearly were under the influence of something, decided to pick a fight.

And, like, they kept coming back to the fight. They'd calm down, go there ways, so I'd calm down and start to go back to sleep, and then someone else (I'm assuming) would start things up again...

It's a good thing today was a federal holiday, but good God.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread