Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2017, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thats sucks Leanne. I had applescause for dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykerr (View Post)
Well, I have health insurance, if that's what you mean. It's just that I have to pay the full amount at first, and then I get reimbursed. If I could just pay what I'll wound up having paid, it'd be no problem.

But, depending on whether it's just a filling or a root canal... I mean, I always figure something out. It's just stressful.

It's a credit card for medical and dental. https://www.carecredit.com/ I just looked, it looks like it might just be a US thing. There have a pet version too, that what we use for Beast when he has to have the really expensive tests.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

YumKali, what kind?

I'm anxiously waiting for my test results ughhh. Quest said it would be to my doctor by Thursday. PA said she was able to access my doctor's inbox. Nothing was there nor posted all Quest's fault. Oy vey. This is one of the tests of having to do multiple tests upon tests. Continously testing for this and every moment with no answers drives me blah. Especially since my Endo will be out for 2.5 months she is having major surgeries back to back and so her recoveey time is 2.5 months. She will be in the hospital for at least a month.

Last edited by LLamacorn In Training; 06-18-2017 at 07:49 PM
Old 06-19-2017, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mandie, I hope things sort themselves out before your endo is out of commission.

Kali Given what interest rates are like on credit cards, I'm pretty thankful we don't have those up here. If it had come to that, I would have been able to finance the root canal through my bank. They'll allow a short-term loan at a very small interest rate for clients who have a good credit history.

But, fortunately, it wasn't a root canal. Yet anyway. So I just had to pay the upfront and I'll be reimbursed by week's end.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's too warm for me weather wise and I wish I didn't feel cranky even though I know it's just a side effect to feeling unhappy and sad.
Old 06-21-2017, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think we're all allowed to be cranky once in a while.
Old 06-21-2017, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh, life...

I've had a rough day and a half.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

so the mountain dew funky monkey baby has been in my dreams twice this week. what the hell is going on?! weirdness is afoot.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can you draw a picture of that!

I'd like to know why I'm so tired that my head aches and my eyes hurt and they keep leaking water that I have to wipe my eyes, it feels like I'm crying or have a crying hangover but I haven't done that tonight... sure doesn't feel good. Plus I feel like I could have a "good cry" cause I'm just that tired. But... takes too much energy to bother, so I just need to try to go to sleep. Feeling so uncomfortable and not sure why my eyes keep leaking if I'm not crying,
Old 06-22-2017, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Leanne it's possible you have a case of Dry Eye... as crazy as it sounds it's when your eyes water a lot or leak, usually some eye drops will clear it up.

Old 06-22-2017, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ dry eye when you're eyes water and leak?? Wow, that makes so much sense, not!

Very annoying though! And eye drops make me anxious about dropping liquid into my eyeballs, haha.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Er, no. That makes TOTAL sense.

I was actually gonna take "dry eyes" and go up a notch and promote you to "generally dehydrated." Because you've been mentionning how unbelievably hot it is where you are and saying that, on top of the eyes, you've been tired, had headaches and been cranky. (Your words, more or less, not mine. Like I've said, I think you've been doing just fine.)

So, I may be completely wrong, but I'm used to looking for physical causes of things... and, well, dehydration would tick all the boxes there.

I'm not usually right about these things, mind you. But that's what came to mind.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Leanne I know it sounds like an oxymoron but it's a thing I side eyed my dr when he explained it to me a while back. Got some refresh eye drops ( over the counter ) and after a couple days it was better

Old 06-23-2017, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

i'm so tired of everytime i turn on the tv all i see are ridiculous KY lube commercials and Marky Mark trying to get me to stream movies on a 3 inch phone display when i have a perfectly awesome 65 inch LED tv at home. i don't want tmi about people's sex life deficiencies and no way in blue hades am i going to watch movies in mono audio on a glorified zune. ugh.
Old 06-23-2017, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sunny & Kali, sounds possible I could be dehydrated... I have trouble drinking a lot of water in a day like full glasses and and can only sometimes finish one can of pop but it can take all day to drink it!

I really hate when flies find their way down to my place and buzz around my ears for a few hours. Why do they always end up in my place in the whole house... plus I'm getting little ants coming out in the evening in my laundry room when my cat's food is and my bathroom, it's so gross!
Old 06-24-2017, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, when you consider that women should drink about 2 litres of water a day... yeah, Leanne, I'd say you might be dehydrated. Not that I have any ground to stand on with this, of course.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread