Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2016, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Complaining Thread #5: A Safe Place to Vent Your Frustrations

Don't Stop Complaining
Thread #4

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 06-21-2016, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jess makes no sense that a family would invite you in like that only to be complete aholes

My local news is being a giant pain in the ass today....they was a fatal crash earlier today and they keep showing the scene with the covered bodies still laying in the road. What an awful thing to show. Especially if the families see that later.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 06-21-2016, 04:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I hate that crying drains all the energy out of you. No amount of coffee can bring it back, just a good night's sleep. Except it's 7:30 PM.

Old 06-21-2016, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise at Midnight (View Post)
Jess makes no sense that a family would invite you in like that only to be complete aholes

My local news is being a giant pain in the ass today....they was a fatal crash earlier today and they keep showing the scene with the covered bodies still laying in the road. What an awful thing to show. Especially if the families see that later.
oh no Great Kali

Jess.... if you come back to the USA for a few months...I bet you can find FF Americans to stay with ..but traveling is so expensive these days...I'd just rather get a giant tv and a game system if I was in your shoes...lol
Old 06-21-2016, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~wanderlust~ (View Post)
I hate that crying drains all the energy out of you. No amount of coffee can bring it back, just a good night's sleep. Except it's 7:30 PM.

Old 06-21-2016, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

hugs for everyone.

Just to go back to the last thread for a second... Gator attacks man in Bushnell | WTSP.com
This is what I was meaning when I said it was more common than gets reported nationally/globally... This man was just checking on his horses who were agitated...

Old 06-22-2016, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dave & Kali, I was going to live there as a au pair for the daughter. And they thought I would know what to do with everything right from the start and always got angry at me when I asked. (Even though on the Au Pair school, the teacher said it is better to ask the parents if you are unsure then just guessing how it will be like).

----------

Yesterday I left a comment on Kelly Clarkson Facebook page and today I got a notifcation that Kelly had like it. I got of course so happy, but when I took a close look at it, the one who liked it was Kelly Charkson. That one had the same profile pictue as Kelly and I think it was a troll who loves to mess with people who are fans of Kelly. I also wouldn't think it was Kelly for only a second if she hadn't been replying to others comments earlier.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 06-22-2016, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

the person is a Jess

to all...
Old 06-22-2016, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

the person is a Jess

to all...
Old 06-22-2016, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

As long as I've been taking medicine multiple times a day, you'd think I'd learn by now which ones were for the right time I just took the wrong meds and now I'm probably gonna be sick all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight Rose (View Post)
Dave & Kali, I was going to live there as a au pair for the daughter. And they thought I would know what to do with everything right from the start and always got angry at me when I asked. (Even though on the Au Pair school, the teacher said it is better to ask the parents if you are unsure then just guessing how it will be like).
that's just messed up....if I was gonna have someone watch my child I'd want them asking questions if they were unsure. That's like a basic common sense thing.
----------
Quote:

Yesterday I left a comment on Kelly Clarkson Facebook page and today I got a notifcation that Kelly had like it. I got of course so happy, but when I took a close look at it, the one who liked it was Kelly Charkson. That one had the same profile pictue as Kelly and I think it was a troll who loves to mess with people who are fans of Kelly. I also wouldn't think it was Kelly for only a second if she hadn't been replying to others comments earlier.
people who do things like that must live a sad existence.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Oh no Kali. I hope you don't get to sick.

Tracey & Kali, thanks. I just don't get why someone wants to waste their time on messing with others like this..

Kali, yeah, and do you want to know what one of the last things the mother said to me? She said that I hope I work on myself so I don't ask to many questions.

Old 06-22-2016, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh...I didnt know it was a job related travel/on the site job thing why you came to the USA... I thought it was just for fun
Old 06-23-2016, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Work is really annoying me at the moment
Old 06-23-2016, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oh no Tracey
Old 06-23-2016, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Work is really annoying me at the moment
Oh no. Hope it gets better soon.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread