Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2014, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Complaining Thread #2: Because life isn't perfect so we need to bitch and need to think people care

Don't Stop Complaining
Thread #1

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT.

~*~*~

Complaining because I went to the store for some dog stuff and came back with the wrong ones.

Why didn't someone just come with me then?
Emma♥Neal
Old 08-19-2014, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

so sick of bad things happening to good people.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 08-19-2014, 11:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Like Rain (View Post)
so sick of bad things happening to good people.
so sorry Kali

I am agravated i try to do all the paticipation stuff at work the thankful board at thaksgiving the Christmas memory tree the fear box for vap hours for relay. But this one i have no clue what to put. Its whats your motivaion to do your job. Seriously i really donot think they want to hear the truth. My motivation is i like talking and being social( that is probally what i will put in some way. But mainly my motivation is that i will not let thw fact that even though i am a college grad stuck in a retail deadensd job and have several types of Chronic pain my but is going to work at a job i mostly cant stand because that is me I feel a little better because u enjoy being social with those i know meeting nice new customers and talking to close friends who also work there are just cowork friends even though most or the coworkers are anoying backstabbing or nosy and the fact thqt i am a nice petson so i have these regular customers and new customers you are to put it nicely psychos and the crazies on full moon /the 1st of the month. Yeah plus the fact that i deal with a miss negative who cant find one stinkin thing to ne happy with miss nozy who is just rude miss disappear who makes me snap because she disapears and psyco customers sometimes does not even look up when i see my friends fav customers and favco workers. So i really do not want to talk about my motivation because it would piss the store manager who i try to muturaly ignore off because it would be the following if i were trutbful : i come to work with a huge smile on my face because it is the only choice i have due to my personality and bills but i mostly think tat the job iz deadens qnd not something i want to do anylonger tah i have to.
Old 08-20-2014, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

having an idea in your head and not being able to put it to paper because your brain is all

Old 08-21-2014, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i don't understand why i try so hard to make other people happy. when i get in that space of: oh, this will be great... it blows up in my face. always. i give and others take and i'm just tired of it. so tired.
Old 08-21-2014, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tired of people trying to control my life.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hate feeling overwhelmed and constantly having to ask for help

Old 08-24-2014, 09:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

I get it i have a dog that i adore i love dogs i understand that certain dogs are even valuable (i know mine is emotoally lifestyle wise and maybe money wise wouldnt know would never sell her and didnt have to buy her). THAT SAID I DONT CARE IF YOUR HUNIN DOGS ARE LOST KEEP YOUR BUTT OFF MY FAMILY FARM. I GET THAT YOU WANT TO FIND YOUR HUJTIN DOGS BUT I HAVE VALUABLE LIVESTOCK AND FENCING THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO OVER. UGH TRESSPASSERS hoping this one doesnt destory any property land wise equipment wise or livestock wise.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:53 PM
Elite Fan

^ Hope the rant has made you feel better chick.

Quote:
I hate feeling overwhelmed and constantly having to ask for help
Hey, we all ask for your help at times sweetheart hope you're okay, here for you

Geez what are you doing sending me explicit photos of yourself when I'm trying to get over you. You're making this situation so difficult. My desires for you need to stop!
It's not going to happen again! You, and me, it's over baby!
Old 08-25-2014, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngelx (View Post)

Hey, we all ask for your help at times sweetheart hope you're okay, here for you
Just had a lot to get done and was a bit after I made a $9,000.00 mistake gets kind of embarrassing to keep having to run to Daddy for help.

Quote:
Geez what are you doing sending me explicit photos of yourself when I'm trying to get over you. You're making this situation so difficult. My desires for you need to stop!
It's not going to happen again! You, and me, it's over baby!
I have no idea how to reply to that so....

Old 08-25-2014, 04:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Not but you s
Quote:
Just had a lot to get done and was a bit after I made a $9,000.00 mistake gets kind of embarrassing to keep having to run to Daddy for help.

I have no idea how to reply to that so....
Hmm maybe it is embarrassing but i am sure your Daddy didnt mind and you sound greatfull somekids aint. Dark angel sorry i also have know idea how to respond. Hope both of your situations get better girls on a positive note i dont thinknthe tresspassing idiot did anydammage even though that is besides the point.
Old 08-26-2014, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

finally sleeping and having stupid nightmare/terrors ugh! I don't need that this week.

Old 08-27-2014, 08:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

I know what kind of person i am because i am me. I dont mind virtural hugs they showing carring symthing thought and etc. But i am not a hugy person i wll side hug an aquaintice if they are in pain or something. I WILL HUG PEOPLE WHO JOIN MY CHURCH or get saved. Why wouldn't i but its quick. But as for a full on enveloped into thier homes very picky my family (well my moms family havent seen mydads in years) anyone in my four best frinds families, my two childhood bestfriends and one of there moms aur supsixer super close friends. I know for someone who says they are not a hugy person thats sounds like a lot but i have litterly a ton of friends and many very hugy a ainces. So when a girl that anoys me to deathbut have to deal with her anyways because she is a cowrker just runs up to me like the energizer bunny and hugs me for no reason and i am not talking like a side hug or anything but full onnbestfriend super close friend family hug for almost a minute yes i will back up cringLe andremark that i am not a hugy person. So since i am flenching cringing (and not the of cringe i do when my late grand mothers friend or friend of my moms or the neighborhood watchdog hug the non noticeable cringe the i qm not comfatabe but i get it cringe but a full on noticeable flinch and cringe and backing up DO NOT WHEN I SAY I AM NOT A HUGY PERSON REPLY YES YOU ARE AND TRY TO KEEP IN SAID HUG. I OFTEN THINK OF HUGS ESPEILY THAT AS A TRUST THING. I MAY HAVE TONS OF FRIENDS AND EVEN TONS MORE THAT CONSIDER ME FRIEND BUT IS JUST AN AQUANTIICE BUT MY TRUST FOR ME TO TRULY TRUST ITHOUT ANY DOUBT IT IS VERY SPECIAL AND ONE THAT YOU HAVE OR NOT. SO NO I AM NOT A HUGY SOME ANOYING COWORKER CAN HUG ME LIKE THAT HUGY PERSON ASK ONE OF MY KINDA CLOSE FRIENDS SHE KNOWS ME WELL ENOUGH THAT SHE FELT THE USHUAL NON FEELABLE FLINCH/CRINGE WHEN SHE HUGGED ME THE OTHER DAY. SO DO NOT HUG ME.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

Get a life goddamn it, you just pissed away the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was not worth staying up until midnight (and then eventually, 5:30 AM) for!

Glad you're going to Netflix, you filthy ho. Now give me OITNB on cable, damn it!

I hate that I have so much to do today, it's already noon and I'm going to have to get dressed soon. I don't want to get dressed, I don't want to do anything. This stupid dull headache is bugging the hell out of me and my nose feels as if it's on fire! I better not get sick.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread