Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2014, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bras - evil contraptions. Had a day where I could not wait to get home and set my 'girls' free what a great feeling when they got to come up for some air

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 04-18-2014, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Kali. I dislike them too.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:18 AM
Total Fan

Tina: thanks

Kali: I totally agree with you. The worst part is when you're on your period and they're sore Once I take them off the relief is just like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders.

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
Old 04-19-2014, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

The Cadbury, was to help the beginning!!!

Okay, since this is girl talk. I have found that I love microfiber underwear!!! No pannie line, but more importantly, when I'm bloated due to the period and it's highly painful, one thing about microfiber I've notice it's like a soothing thing, it "hugs" my sides together and helps to where I don't have to take much medication during time of month!
Old 04-20-2014, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've never heard of that Mandie - sounds helpful
Old 04-20-2014, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

It worked, and, I'm almost through with mine.
Old 04-20-2014, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting Mandie, it is like a spandex material?

Okay, vanity question? Do you leave the house without wearing makeup? Today at my moms house, one of her friends was there with her 29 yr old son. He made the comment that his mother's face looked 'overdressed' for yhe occasion. said she never leaves home with out putting her face on.

I've never been a heavy makeup wearer, maybe some mascara and color lip gloss , a bit more for a special occasion, foundation, some blush..etc... Since getting sick I haven't touched the stuff it's just an after thought. My sister goes full makeup when working, out with friends, but with a family gathering, she goes without..

. So it made me wonder do you have times you go full make up and others you don't? Or do you always go out with it on?

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My sister and my mom are big on make-up stuff. I don't know what the hell happened to me, I hate using it. I can count only like 3 or 4 times when I've actually used it (against my will ) .

I just feel so fake without it so I don't bother.
Emma♥Neal
Old 04-21-2014, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't use make up either. I think my natural look is just fine.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Very interesting....so maybe the full makeup ladies are the minority in this case.

for my natural beauty ladies!

all I can say is down here during April - November. If you wear full makeup it melts off your face or at least what little i did wear always felt like that

Eta- OMG
Funny Coffee Commercial - YouTube

Last edited by Sunrise at Midnight; 04-21-2014 at 03:08 PM
Old 04-21-2014, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG. What in the world?!
Old 04-25-2014, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tina right?!? Must have been a Monday

So I had to get naked at the doc today to wear a paper gown thingy...the thing is when I went to get dressed my undies were missing... I thought I had folded them up and put them with my pants in my bag...but when I emptied my bag out..nada...I was thinking that they were stuck in my pant leg or something... Shook those...nothing again...either someone took them out of my bag or they were in fact stuck in my pants and fell out while I was walking out if the office and back to the car... I was not about to go ask if anyone had seen them

Old 04-25-2014, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aw, Kali. Hopefully you went straight home.
Old 04-26-2014, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina (View Post)
Aw, Kali. Hopefully you went straight home.
I did, I was mortified that I couldn't find them. Went through everything when I got home and they were nowhere,so i def lost them between the dressing room and my car .. positive side, they were the cute little boy short type.. My preferred for doc visits to stay covered if possible so it's not like I lost a granny panty type but still

Old 04-26-2014, 11:48 AM
Total Fan

Kali: oh no that is horrible. 😔

I have a co worker that doesnt go anywhere without make up. For me I only put make up on when I have to

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
Closed Thread   Post New Thread