Beautiful verses

Last edited by petrova; 03-25-2017 at 08:27 PM
Old 04-09-2017, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Have a blessed day! Luke 19:38
Old 04-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hope you have a great day

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 04-09-2017, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

I have had a wonderful Palm Sunday celebration/rememberance!!!
Old 04-15-2017, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Easter!
Old 04-16-2017, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate.

While I'm no longer a Catholic and believe as they, I do plan on going to church with my mom and grandma today only because I know it means a lot to them.
Emma♥Neal
Old 04-16-2017, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Happy Resurrection Sunday to everyone
Old 04-17-2017, 10:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

As I do not have a faith or believe in god or have never read the bible but my mom and sister are believers and saved unlike me I have nothing against others because I evvy there relationship with God and hope that I can learn to come to god in the near future I want to believe so badly but it seems I don't know where you being with it

Pray for me
Bless you
Old 04-17-2017, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter. I was able to go to Sunrise service with my family and it was beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia87 (View Post)
I evvy there relationship with God and hope that I can learn to come to god in the near future I want to believe so badly but it seems I don't know where you being with it

Pray for me
Bless you
it's actually rather simple, you just talk to him. That's it, it's just like having a normal conversation. Prayers don't have to always be an elaborate thing. You just be yourself and say what you need to say The more you talk to him the closer you get and you'll find your walk with Christ will start on it's own. You'll be lead to do things, like attend a church or join a group or talk to your family openly about questions you have... when you're ready, you'll know it, you will feel the strong urge and it won't go away. Don't force it, you just open your heart and start really listening to that inner voice we all have.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^
Today is 'National Day of Prayer'
So much for me on my pray list:
Health and Protection
Praying most of all for my friends, family, church family, neighbors, this government, the state of life, and people's hopes and dreams
Old 05-04-2017, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndell75 (View Post)
^
Today is 'National Day of Prayer'
So much for me on my pray list:
Health and Protection
Praying most of all for my friends, family, church family, neighbors, this government, the state of life, and people's hopes and dreams
Yes, today is the "National Day of Prayer". But we are called to pray every day for our leaders of city, state and national leaders. Doesn't matter if they are Kings/Queens, Prime Minister, "Indian Chief"(Native American Chief), President etc. We are called to pray for each other, too. We have good days and bad days. Days of strong faith and obedience to God and days of great struggle and wanting to rebel. It is so important to not become judgemental to those who fall away and go back into bad habits. We are human and not perfect. Each one of us are at risk of making the same mistakes or even worse!!! So, who are we to judge one another??? Christians can be the most judgemental to other Christians without showing any compassion. God/Jesus shows us unconditional LOVE and compassion EVERY day!!! So, let us be more like Christ and be the Christians God wants us to be. Having the behavior and mind of Christ. We can't do this in our own strength or "willpower". It is by trusting and obeying the word of God as written in the Bible. Praying that by the power of the Holy Spirit, "You can do ALL Things through Christ who Strengthens you!!!"
Old 05-28-2017, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

Hello Fellow Believers: How is everybody???

Today is Sunday May 28th, 2017. Two verse reminders about FAITH:

1) "For we walk by faith, not by sight." Corinthians Chapter 5 Verse 7.

2) "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
Hebrews Chapter 11 Verse 1.

*A quote from Pope Paul the second: "Faith leads us beyond ourselves.
It leads us directly to God."
Old 06-12-2017, 03:01 AM
Elite Fan

Hi How is everyone??? Have any prayer requests or praises you want to share???

I have a request: I had a fall from my bed Wednesday June 7th, 2017 around 4:45 AM. I was sitting up at the edge of my bed. Had just finished posting on and ready to swing my legs up on the bed. Before I could even put my mask on for my C-PAP machine(I have Sleep Apnea which means I stop breathing while I sleep. Before I could even swing my feet/legs onto the bed, I bumped my forehead onto the computer sending it forward. I slid off the bed onto my hardwood floor. Hit my Right knee first twisting my right ankle, falling back onto my left wrist and hit the back of my neck on the edge of my bed. Next thing I knew it was 5 hours later. Had an appointment with our family doctor/primary care doctor in the afternoon anyway so told him everything then. He said he wanted me to go to the Emergency Department at the hospital of my choice via ambulance from his office. And told me all he ordered for tests. The final outcome: Mild concussion, sprained neck, sprained right knee and right ankle. They also found a cyst putting pressure on my trachea which is now believed to be the reason I am still on a C-PAP machine regardless of getting 200+ pound off and keeping it off for almost 5 years now. I am having to reschedule my right knee surgery by 6 weeks. It was scheduled for June 23rd. But it usually takes on average 6 weeks for tendons and ligaments to heal after a sprain!!!
I am experiencing God's JOY & PEACE. Just need to be able to not get anxious or be concerned that the surgery will be delayed any longer. If it is, it is. God's timing is always perfect!!!
No longer on that sleep med that caused me to suddenly shut down and sip off the bed without any warning.
Thank you all who are praying for me!!!
Again...please leave your requests, praises/answers to prayers...verses that mean a lot to you...etc!!!

Our God IS an AWESOME God!!!
Old 06-28-2017, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good thoughts would be nice.
Old 06-29-2017, 12:34 AM
Elite Fan

^In addition to good thoughts you will be in my prayers for healing since I know what is going on