Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

No! She was doing better! it's not right, she was post chemo, we were gonna celebrate... I'm stunned. I can't believe this.

Thank you Chris for letting us know.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Sunrise at Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Reading Dani's recent thoughts is difficult and yet comforting as well. Just knowing she was questioning what it was all for and wondering what her future held. Man, this is tough. R.I.P. Dani. See you on the flip side

"Don't follow your dreams, chase them"
Define Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still can't believe it. It just doesn't seem real.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 11-26-2014, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

prayers to Dani's family and her friends.
Old 11-27-2014, 01:15 AM
Elite Fan

Love and thoughts to her family and friends, also her friends.

Think we have all shredded a tear when we read the news on here.
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

My thoughts and prayers to Dani's family and friends.

Donna
Old 11-27-2014, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

So sad to hear this. My thoughts go her family and friends.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

My thoughts and prayers go to her family and friends.

Jade Lizabetta Lautner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

her last post in this thread is heartbreaking and unfair! like, she was SUPPOSED to have more. wtf?! i mean, to feel guilty for it being that easy and then... *CRUSHED*
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know that what's making it even harder, if I understand the timeline correctly she passed not to long after posting that.

There are so many things it could have been, a heart can undergo increadiable stress with chemo, it could have been a infection that wasn't found in time, it simply could have been just her time. So many unanswered questions.

I'm struggling with the guilt she was feeling because now I'm feeling guilty for still being here after all the things that have gone wrong with me. It's just not right how cancer screws with lives.

Old 11-30-2014, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Like Rain (View Post)
I'm struggling with the guilt she was feeling because now I'm feeling guilty for still being here after all the things that have gone wrong with me.
aww, don't feel guilty bb! i think if anything, that's the last way you should feel. i know my mom has ptsd, which is actually common for cancer survivors/fighters, but to question why you are still here or even emotionally abuse yourself over what we can't control is not the way to go imo. i just hope dani resolved that before she passed... because those aren't the last thoughts anyone should be contemplating before they go.

i'm just sad for her because she said, it can't be this easy. it's just heartbreaking. battling that and then thinking you won and then it's over. I'M SO SAD FOR HER!!! I HOPE SHE WAS HAPPY BEFORE SHE PASSED. I HOPE SHE'S AT PEACE!
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 01:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Like Rain (View Post)
I'm struggling with the guilt she was feeling because now I'm feeling guilty for still being here after all the things that have gone wrong with me. It's just not right how cancer screws with lives.

Sometimes, it affects other worse, and you are one of the lucky ones, don't you dare feel guilty about that, but I know you will because your heart is made of pure gold.
She fought real tough sweetie, and so are you and we will be here supporting you no matter what.
I've got tears in my eyes typing.. Just hang in there darling. We love you
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 02:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Kali, please don't beat yourself up and feel guilty for still being on Earth when Dani has moved on to Paradise outside Earth.

You just never know when it's the time to go. I notice a lot of people my age (late 20s through early 30s) are dying, and not of drug overdose or alcohol... Or anything that was a result of that, like drunk driving. They're suffering legitimate diseases and maybe even cancer.

It makes me feel a bit torn about my procedure tomorrow, but I know if I get diagnosed with something, it could very well prevent or slow down the cancerous growth if there is any.

Bec =) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

I'm praying for all of you as you undergo procedures and treatments. I hope you can be as strong as Dani was. She was amazing like that. She died last Monday morning Aussie time so, I'll have to when she posted last but yeah very close in timing I think. I too feel it could have been an infection that had went unnoticed too long but truly I have no real idea

"Don't follow your dreams, chase them"
Define Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

hugs and love for everyone.

Dani was a fighter for sure! Warrior Princess, Shining Light of Hope. Just simply put amazing.

She understood the power of the simple words " this sucks " and how you could never really make someone else understand that while, yes, we're batteling, we can still function, not 100% but we can manage. It's that Fight Like a Girl motto.

I still can't believe she is no longer with us. It's comforting to know she passed peacefully in her sleep and that she got to hear the words last chemo, to have that hope of being cured.

I've been going over everything my doctors have ever told me bout aml and it's many different subtypes... I keep coming back to one of the first things they ever told me " make arrangements" I think at first when they tell you this you're thinking it's just something they say to everyone because that have have to. They tell you anything can happen and each treatment can bring different results and compilations but I don't think we ever fully process it because it seems unthinkable.

Treatmant can wear a body down quickly so it could have been one of many things or it could have been several things that caused it. I personally have had some heart related side effects and a kidney infection that was never fully found but suecssufelly treated because I was lucky and had an pain that alerted me. If I hadn't had that pain, it would have gone undetected.

There are just so many what ifs...

Reply   Post New Thread