Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-26-2004, 12:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Broken Hearts Club #52 I don't make u feel special, just remind u that u are special

"One thing about being in love is that if you are, you'd never doubt it to begin with. There'd be no question. And no matter how much joy and pain that love gives you, that person always takes your breath away."

The Members

Daisy34 - Kelly 6/14
cute_kitten - Dora 7/12
CrabbyCancer69 - Mari 7/16
Scooby_Doo - M 8/17
Wicked_Design - Tracy 4/8
In Fair Verona - Sibby
PoP NoT SoDa - Dana 6/4
AEOllie - Ash 8/23
�heri� �u�u - Cher 7/4
\m/beefshake-weezer\m/ - Lyndsey
*M*L*3602 - Leslie 8/19
*Ledi* - Ledi
Lexi A. - Erin 4/27
I3rown Eyed Girl - Angie
Can't Behr 2 B Without Josh - Kim
-Kat- - Kat
Suzan83 - Suzy 9/3
Dotson - Dotson 9/29
General Jiang Wei - Chris
your_perfect_drug - Ty 12/13
brendanjunkie - Michelle
Crazy_D+J_Fan - Kelly2
~*Cubby*~ - Patty
CrazyJoey8 - Crazy
fredbabygrl - Dana2
Secret Agent Guy - Drew 8/16
JW77 - Daniel
Ramones85 - Keri
Are You Happy Now? - Shinie 19/1
~Clumsy_Lover~ Shianne
Rosie1370 - Mandy 7/28
*Jamie* -Jamie 1/8
fever4fox- Chimere
Lorelai Obsessed - Suzie 10/3
i heart giles - Mytra 3/27
Anabela - Anabela 12/04
SwingKidPT - Robyn
Age-a-licious - Adrienne 12/19
FinleyN1derland - Finley
Sparrowhawk - Matthew

The BHC Soundtrack

M ~ All Stars - Back When
Chris ~ Adema - Unstable
Kelly ~ Chris Rice - Smile
Daniel ~ New Found Glory - The Minute I Met You
Kat ~ Dido - Take My Hand
Suzy ~ Gavin Thorpe - Out of Place
Keri ~ Blind Melon - No Rain
Tracy ~ Stevie Wonder - I Believe
Dana ~ Cindy Lauper - Time After Time
Lyndsey ~ Jefferson Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
Dora ~ Daniel Bedingfield - Never gonna leave your side
Matthew ~ Honeybrowne - Texas Angel
Mandy ~ Everclear - Learning How to Smile
Drew ~ Coldplay - In My Face
Dana ~ Avril - I Don't Give a Damn
Erin ~ Fiona Apple - Pale September
Cher ~ Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home
Ty ~ Jimmy Wayne - After You
Jamie ~ Somewhere Out There - An American Tail
Mari ~ Peter Cetera w/Crystal Bernard - I Wanna Take Forever Tonight
Sibby ~ Lifehouse - Everything
Shinie ~ David Gray - Babylon
Anabela ~ Pearl Jam - Thumbing My Way
Ash ~ Sugarcult - Pretty Girl

Member Websites

Anabela ~ Welcome to Ballyhara
Ashley ~ Just the typical facts of a typical life in a town on the Eastern Shore
Cher ~ Walking Cindrella
Kat ~ http://www.livejournal.com/~_surrounded
Leslie ~ Hope, Love, Friendship
Mytra ~ faz chover
Robyn ~ Sigh...pause
Suzy ~ http://blog.september-rain.org
Ty ~ Sweet T
Suzie ~ Born to try

---

*hugs* Finley back! I've been catching up on my sleep and making sure the pup stays out of trouble, so I don't seem to have much time lately. Will soon though! I'll post my big post after this since it's long. lol.
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 06-26-2004, 12:56 AM
Passionate Fan

The title was too long, so I had to shorten the words some!

Erin It's not right how they treat you, hun. I'm sorry. Instead of giving up on everyone, then perhaps just change your attitude a bit, maybe? Like tell them when you are not feeling well and what you are going through. This way they will be forced to realize they are not the only ones who need taken care of or given a break. Or do you not think they'd listen even then? I don't know much about them, but from what you and Suzy have said here, it sounds as if there is no getting through to some of them. You deserve much better than that, sweetie. It's a shame they don't see how special you are.

Mari Enjoy your trip!

Finley lol. It's ok. I have trouble explaining myself sometimes. I wanted to give my grandmother the good news about her grandsons coming to visit. She's just been reunited with them after sixteen years, but they've only had one visit, so I contacted them and they are coming down Saturday (today now). Of course she is beyond excited.

Shinie I'm actually getting nervous about meeting my cousins again. How do I greet them, for one. 'Long time no see'. lol. I'll probably be rather quiet. Also, my dog's x-ray was this week. He passed, so his cast came off, but his leg is very unstable, which means he has strict orders from his vet. Orders he seems to have no intention of following.

I'm sorry to hear about your bad day, hun! It's hard when you are trying to get over someone who needs your shoulder to cry on. I am proud of you for helping them work things out though. You put your own feelings aside and put his feelings above all else. It takes a truly gifted and selfless person to do such a thing, so be proud of yourself, sweetie. About Tom...have you talked to him about what Matt said? It sounds as if the two of you need to talk and find some sort of closure, if he is moving. I'm sorry, hun.

Suzy I'm sorry to hear about your friend's father. It's so hard to comfort someone who has just lost a loved one, but being there for them as they cry or just as someone they can talk to means more than anything else you could do. It may not seem like much, but it is a great source of comfort they will always remember.

Tracy Good to see you here! Haven't seen you at LJ in a long time! Hope things are well with you!

Jay Welcome to the thread! Hope to hear more from you!

M Hope you are well!

Anabela We're here for when you need someone to talk to, so don't feel guilty about your posts, hun. Personally, I'm a little wary about the whole situation. You gave him countless chances and he would only keep on breaking your heart rather than change and be the guy you deserved. I can't imagine he's changed so completely by now, but he could have, though he would have to prove himself big time after all he put you through. I'm just doubting his ability to have changed because of the way he ended the conversation. He is still shying away from the mistakes he has made and how he has hurt you. Instead of talking it out, explaining his actions or apologizing, he just ends the convo and runs away again. It kind of shows a lack of respect for your feelings and makes him sound as if he's selfish. In order to change, he'd have to accept responsiblity for his actions, and it doesn't sound like he's done that. Good for you for standing up for yourself though!

Sudy Welcome to the thread!

Hmm. If I were in your situation, then I would explain to him about how you have trouble opening up to people. If you know the reason why you're like this, then you could even try explaining that to him. It may be selfish of him to expect so much from you, but if he's so intent on getting you to feel comfortable enough to confide in him, then that must mean you mean a lot to him.

I can understad how you feel scared about letting someone get so close to you. I was the same way, only I let my wall drop and haven't regretted it since. It takes awhile to adjust and it's rather strange at first since it's a whole new experience, but it's also something everyone needs to the point where you wonder what you ever did without it. Sometimes taking a chance on someone can be worth it. See where things lead and try to gradually open up yourself to him or someone else.

About the text...I'm a bit confused as to what to say about it as well. Like it's been said, just trust your instincts regarding the text. He could've just been being a guy joking with a friend, but you never know.

Kim Him kissing you is great news!! Hope everything works out for the both of you!

Adrienne Personally, I think I'd want to know, but it's easy for me to say that when I don't have to live with this like you do. It's hard to have people judge you based on one little fact, so I can understand why you wouldn't want to tell the person right away. I guess it is like homosexuality and ethnicity. A person could love your personality, but they'd still let silly facts ruin any potential friendship or romantic relationship. It's sad when people are like that and it can get hard dealing with that kind of rejection over and over again, so I believe anyone would take the chance to hide it if at all possible. It's not obvious you have a STD, so no one knows unless you tell them and it's completely up to you whether or not you'd want to do that. If you do decide to tell him, then you could try testing him first. You could bring up the subject and ask if he'd ever be ok being with someone with a STD or even rent a movie about it to watch together to give yourself a reason to bring up the subject. This way you can just get his opinion without actually telling him the truth about yourself and hopefully figure out which route you want to take next. Hang in there, hun.

Cher I'm so sorry about Goldie!! It's a hard situation to be in.

What happened with Matt?

Kelly Aww, Kevin is a sweetheart! He could teach many guys a thing or two.

Ashley Congrats on getting a part in the musical!! You must be very excited!

I replied at your LJ. Hope you are feeling better now, hun. *hugs*

Kat Congrats! Enjoy yourself back home and try not to get into too much trouble.

---

So the pup is now without his cast and I'm about to head to bed since I have a big day tomorrow. All of the details can be found in my journal if your are curious about the pup's progress! Later everybody!

xoxo,
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 06-26-2004, 12:57 AM
Extreme Fan

*Aww* Cute title Leslie. And thanks for the hug.

Yay for Leslie's big long posts. I miss those, and seeing you here all the time.

I wish i could catch up on sleep too. Working so much lately though.

Hope your dog is ok. I don't know what i'd do if my dog was sick or hurt.
Old 06-26-2004, 01:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks! It was the shortest title I could think of. I seem to have a problem with keeping things short around here.

Aww, I miss being here more often. Seems strange not posting as much as I used to.

Don't think I'll be catching up on sleep tonight since I'm still up and need to get up early. I'll live though. lol. Hope you are able to get yourself some sleep soon!

My dog is doing all right. He just doesn't seem to want to stay as calm as the vet wants. It's like telling a toddler to stay in one place. lol. Just remembered he'll be a year old on Sunday! I agree it's hard when your pet is sick or hurt. I've freaked out on a few occasions when my animals have been hurt. It's just something you never get used to.

Well, I better get some sleep. Have a good day!!
Old 06-26-2004, 01:36 AM
Extreme Fan

I can understand that.

It does seem strange, but a lot of people have been coming and going. It's really weird around here lately.

oh my gosh, the sleep thing... about being up late and needing to get up early the next morning...
That was me last night. I was up until like 5:30 and had to get up at 8.

And that's how i've felt all day.

Off to bed now, to got to work again tomorrow. night Leslie.
Old 06-26-2004, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

Kelly Your turn will come Just jump on Kevin after the play

Leslie Thanks for starting the new thread

No I'm not well, stupid cold and it's raining

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 06-26-2004, 10:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scooby_Doo
Kelly Your turn will come Just jump on Kevin after the play
I am planning on jumping on him to give him a great big hug after the play, but I'm sure our lips will not be near each others
Old 06-26-2004, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Daisy34
I am planning on jumping on him to give him a great big hug after the play, but I'm sure our lips will not be near each others
Nah you give him a really big hug pull apart slowly look into each others eyes then kiss

Old 06-26-2004, 12:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scooby_Doo
Nah you give him a really big hug pull apart slowly look into each others eyes then kiss
*sigh* I do need to do that one of these days...
Old 06-26-2004, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Daisy34
*sigh* I do need to do that one of these days...
You will and you'd better tell me all about it on Monday

Old 06-26-2004, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Am I the only one who thinks I'm being ridicolous (sp?) for waiting by the phone for some guy to call me on a saturday night?

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 06-26-2004, 04:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Age-a-licious
Am I the only one who thinks I'm being ridicolous (sp?) for waiting by the phone for some guy to call me on a saturday night?
No. You're not rediculous for doing it. And you're not rediculous for feeling rediculous for doing it. (If all that makes sense.)

I think it's just a girl thing. I've done it. My friends have done it. It just happens. And we all feel stupid when we do.
Old 06-26-2004, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

I got a tip that he works from 3pm-9pm at the nearest McDonalds and I just went by there (I'm becoming stalkerish). He wasn't working and I came home w/a number 11....what is it? I have no idea!

Old 06-26-2004, 05:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Age-a-licious
I got a tip that he works from 3pm-9pm at the nearest McDonalds and I just went by there (I'm becoming stalkerish). He wasn't working and I came home w/a number 11....what is it? I have no idea!
A number 11? I don't know what that one is either.

Are you sure he wasn't there? Maybe he was just in the back, or on lunch. Seems kinda odd that someone would say he was working there, and then he wasn't.
Old 06-26-2004, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

All right, I opened the bag..a number 11 is a double cheeseburger.

Nah, he wasn't there because he's a shift manager and the shift manager whose on duty now was this other man that I've never seen before.

I wasn't exactly sure of his schedule, I knew he worked last week on friday from 3pm to 9pm, but I don't know about this weekend.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread