Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Broken Hearts Club #51 - Love will come through, it's just waiting for you

"One thing about being in love is that if you are, you'd never doubt it to begin with. There'd be no question. And no matter how much joy and pain that love gives you, that person always takes your breath away."

The Members

Daisy34 - Kelly 6/14
cute_kitten - Dora 7/12
CrabbyCancer69 - Mari 7/16
Scooby_Doo - M 8/17
Wicked_Design - Tracy 4/8
In Fair Verona - Sibby
PoP NoT SoDa - Dana 6/4
AEOllie - Ash 8/23
�heri� �u�u - Cher 7/4
\m/beefshake-weezer\m/ - Lyndsey
*M*L*3602 - Leslie 8/19
*Ledi* - Ledi
Lexi A. - Erin 4/27
I3rown Eyed Girl - Angie
Can't Behr 2 B Without Josh - Kim
-Kat- - Kat
Suzan83 - Suzy 9/3
Dotson - Dotson 9/29
General Jiang Wei - Chris
your_perfect_drug - Ty 12/13
brendanjunkie - Michelle
Crazy_D+J_Fan - Kelly2
~*Cubby*~ - Patty
CrazyJoey8 - Crazy
fredbabygrl - Dana2
Secret Agent Guy - Drew 8/16
JW77 - Daniel
Ramones85 - Keri
Are You Happy Now? - Shinie 19/1
~Clumsy_Lover~ Shianne
Rosie1370 - Mandy 7/28
*Jamie* -Jamie 1/8
fever4fox- Chimere
Lorelai Obsessed - Suzie 10/3
i heart giles - Mytra 3/27
Anabela - Anabela 12/04
SwingKidPT - Robyn
Age-a-licious - Adrienne 12/19
FinleyN1derland - Finley
Sparrowhawk - Matthew

The BHC Soundtrack

M ~ All Stars - Back When
Chris ~ Adema - Unstable
Kelly ~ Chris Rice - Smile
Daniel ~ New Found Glory - The Minute I Met You
Kat ~ Dido - Take My Hand
Suzy ~ Gavin Thorpe - Out of Place
Keri ~ Blind Melon - No Rain
Tracy ~ Stevie Wonder - I Believe
Dana ~ Cindy Lauper - Time After Time
Lyndsey ~ Jefferson Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
Dora ~ Daniel Bedingfield - Never gonna leave your side
Matthew ~ Honeybrowne - Texas Angel
Mandy ~ Everclear - Learning How to Smile
Drew ~ Coldplay - In My Face
Dana ~ Avril - I Don't Give a Damn
Erin ~ Fiona Apple - Pale September
Cher ~ Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home
Ty ~ Jimmy Wayne - After You
Jamie ~ Somewhere Out There - An American Tail
Mari ~ Peter Cetera w/Crystal Bernard - I Wanna Take Forever Tonight
Sibby ~ Lifehouse - Everything
Shinie ~ David Gray - Babylon
Anabela ~ Pearl Jam - Thumbing My Way
Ash ~ Sugarcult - Pretty Girl

Member Websites

Anabela ~ Welcome to Ballyhara
Ashley ~ Just the typical facts of a typical life in a town on the Eastern Shore
Cher ~ Walking Cindrella
Kat ~ http://www.livejournal.com/~_surrounded
Leslie ~ Hope, Love, Friendship
Mytra ~ faz chover
Robyn ~ Sigh...pause
Suzy ~ http://blog.september-rain.org
Ty ~ Sweet T
Suzie ~ Born to try

Kat | icon |

Last edited by silver lining; 06-01-2004 at 08:44 AM
Old 06-01-2004, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone! I've made some changes to the first post but just say if more things need doing.

Title by Anabela

Post Away

Kat | icon |
Old 06-01-2004, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

First post, does happy dance

I have nothing useful to say, but when do I ever?

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 06-01-2004, 08:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

hey M how is you?

Quote:
Suzie I remember seeing someone call you Jess on the newbies board and being a bit confused! I like both - do you think it's easier to stick with Suzie as that's what we've all been calling you here?

That's really good news that you haven't hurt yourself You should be proud. As for you and Michele I hope you work things out, like Finley said, trust is important.
yeah well .. my real name is Jessica Isabella.. jsut for information but i think since almost everyone calls me suzie .. i´ll stick with this name

and Kat .. i *am* proud .. thats the longest time i ever could keep it up... and yes trust is important .. i´m sure we can work things out

uh and KAt .. could you please change my nick name .. its still godless angel in the first post..thank you

good title anabela

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-01-2004, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
hey M how is you?
I'm doing very well thanks You?

Old 06-01-2004, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Oh eek, I was working on the new member list while you started this new thread and then I had to get groceries, Kat

Remind me to send it to you when I'm done

The list, not the groceries
Old 06-01-2004, 09:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Scooby_Doo
I'm doing very well thanks You?
well like i said in my prevoius posts .. i´m doign ok ..thanks

uhm anabela why dop you have my email address as your nick in teh MSN list? or did my MSN screw up again?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-01-2004, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can I have the groceries too, Suzy? Any treats in there?

Kat | icon |
Old 06-01-2004, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Bagsy the chocolate

Or dibs or whatever

Old 06-01-2004, 11:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Good title Anabela.

Thanks for the new thread Kat.

And i can't wait to see the updated member list that you've been working on Suzy. But that might be just 'cause i'm weird about stuff like that... i like lists. :tongue:

Suzie: Well i do love your name... i told you that before when you told me what it really is. But if you want to keep Suzie i think that makes sense too.

Happy new thread everyone. (These are my two favorite happy smilies... so i'm just looking for excuses to use them.)

--------
Talk to everyone later. Gotta go to work, turn in work applications, fill out my school application, call the driving school.... *sigh* Ah, life.

~Finley
Old 06-01-2004, 07:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Kat Thanks for starting the new thread!! Great title, Anabela!

Finley Hey! Sorry I took so long! A friend started texting me from his cell after I started replying on my last post, so I was going back and forth and ended up spending more time on my post than usual. Men.

I don't think you need to define your relationship with him. You know how you feel and you still love him in your heart, no matter how things may be between the two of you right now. It's doesn't sound like you are completely broken up though, just taking a bit of a break to clear your heads and see where you both stand and if anything needs to change so that you can both come back better than ever. You know what you have (not had, since it is still remembered and safe in your heart) is special, so just hold onto that and see what happens. Sometimes these things work out for the best.

M Nah, my isp just hates me. It's hard to deny at this point.

Ah, I haven't heard of Anything But Ordinary. Is it a new single?

Things are ok. Not better, but not worse either, so I'm just focusing on the latter.

Ashley Glad to hear you have your own sorority now! How is that going? I'd love to see your new haircut, btw.

Hmm. How about placing a piece of paper with your phone number inbetween the tip or bills next time you order yourself a pizza?

Erin You're welcome! I really hope everything works out for you. After everything you've gone through lately, I couldn't think of anyone who deserves happiness more than you.

Kelly You know I want the details when you go to Sea World with him! Shall be a lovely post to read.

Mytra First day of work is done! Glad things worked out well for you. Your future Cavalier awaits!

Suzie I'm sorry about the fight you had with your boyfriend. Things have been worked out though? If he talks about himself too much, then just try to put yourself into the conversation. Tell him how your day was, but maybe leave out some details to see if he will ask you about them.

We're interested in your life! I'm sure we're all glad you haven't been hurting yourself. Congrats for that, btw!! How is your stomach doing though? Feel better now? Is this why you were supposed to go see your doctor? I'm in a question asking mood apparently. lol.

I'm doing okay. Just a lot of drama here lately. It'll all be back to normal soon, I'm sure.

Matthew I think it's sweet. The relationship isn't how it used to be and you want only the best for her, so you are trying to recapture the magic from the beginning in order to make that happen. Some boyfriends (and girlfriends, of course) don't care enough about the little things, so it's nice you do and shows how deep your love goes. I hope everything works out for you both. You both deserve it!

What's this about Suzy giving away groceries? Do we all get to share in the food goodness?

xoxo,
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 06-01-2004, 07:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

my toe hurts. i have a big big blister on it...it covers like half my toe. I popped it a little bit ago and hopefully it will stop hurting soon. Also my left hip hurts. Okay I will stop complaining now.

One more class, two paper and one final left of my college career. Holy cow! I think I can make it. However people in my house have been making my life miserable. They have had their friends prank call me...last night I got a message that Taco Bell has looked at my application and that they would like to hire me as a manager. What the heck?!?!?!?! I haven't applied to Taco Bell...and I can tell Renee's voice...geez! Also they have both blocked me from AIM and that's just stupid. Oh OH and they owe me $60 (both girls) for bills...granted I owe them some too for other bills but seriously, I don't even know how much I owe them so yea...So Kelly knows part of the story...and I rather not talk about it here, but I do know why they sort don't like me. But I applogized (not to go in details...but I am a nosey person) and they still won't talk to me. My applogy letter was actually a note because when I go up to their rooms to talk to them they won't answer their doors. One of them actually shut the door in my face. They won't even say hi or bye as they leave the house and I am on the porch reading or whatever I might be doing since I like to sit on the couch. Geez, girls suck! I mean I saw Mean Girls on Sunday night and I was like "I don't need to spend $4 on a movie when this is my life!" Oh and on Sunday night I came home and it smelled like pot in my house. I was like what?!?!?!?!! First off, you should all know that Jacque told me that she would never drink, even when she turned 21 and I wanted to take her out...of course this is when we were still friends. Since this winter I have seen her drinking wine and beer with my other roomie. And I know that she probably would never smoke pot either. BUT...oh man they (Sara and Jacque..or just Renee...or all three or any two of the combo) were smoking pot outside. They were talking rather loudly and I could hear some of the things they were saying...like "whoa, that was intense" and "Gee, I don't know how much more I can take of this.."...help!

Boys, that's a different story. Matt and I are stilll going strong..even after 2 years and 3 months. Things have been rocky lately because I am wanting more out of the relationship and not looking at all of the good things that are happening right now. For example, when I am about to leave and say good bye I expect a romantic like goodbye kiss. like the ones I see on TV. Matt doesn't like to give me kisses like that but he will kiss my forehead or check or my lips..but not you know. Also he doesn't really like to hold my hand all that much, and that frustrates me because I like that. I feel that I need that. However, after a really good conversation with Kelly about this..I need to focus on what I do have with Matt, or I might lose what I have with him. I made a list of things that I have with Matt, and if you don't mind me being gushy I will share: that our relationship is built on love, trust and friendship, we have a commitment to one another, we let each other shoot for the moon (encourage each other)...dream big, we don't hold each other back. I also wanna be a better person because of him.Matt also has to put up with a lot of crap with me, but he still wants to be with me. I think that means a lot! So after thinking a lot about it I don't wanna take the relationship I have with Matt for granted anymore. From advice from Kelly I am going to take one day at a time and cherish all the memories I have with him!

Umm...geez I think this is the longest post that I have ever posted. But I haven't posted in a long time and I felt that I really needed to update you in my life. I need encouragement for the last few weeks of school and my housing situation.

I everyone. And I hope everyone is doing well.

And Kelly...holy crap about his profile! I can't wait til you go to Sea World with him!

Lyndsey

Wow, to edit a little of my post and to say I think mine is longer than Leslie's!

Last edited by \m/beefshake-weezer\m/; 06-01-2004 at 09:06 PM
Old 06-01-2004, 09:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

one last thing...sorry for double posting but I forgot...and I know someone is reading the other post right now. Kelly

I guess I am just disappointed in my friend because she is not like this. She used to be sweet and fun. Also I forgot to mention that our other roommate that graduated last quarter said that she saw Jacque and another boy (not her boyfriend because he lives in Boston) making out! This was before she broke up with him a month after! This is not the Jacque I know. And I think I will blame it all on Renee. Fall quarter before Renee came along things were fine. I blame her because Jacque isn't much of a doer on her own so she will do whatever anyone tells her to do. Things that make no sense whatsoever to me.

Lyndsey

Last edited by \m/beefshake-weezer\m/; 06-01-2004 at 09:53 PM
Old 06-01-2004, 09:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey guys!

Lyndsey Aww.. my Lyndsey! Like we have talked about many times before, I'm sorry about your stupid ass roommates. If I had money and time to go up there I would go tell them off for you. They make me sick and you deserve soooo much better than them. Geez.

I'm so glad I was able to help you out and put the things with Matt into perspective. You were taking him for granted which is why you were never satisfied with what you had.. clear sign of taking something for granted. I do it too, we all do Just keep things one day at a time and you will be fine. You are soooo lucky to have a guy like Matt. You know I have told you that countless times

Holy crap about his profile is right! I just don't know what to think. That's the thing though.. I shouldn't be thinking about it at all especially after what just happened.. the talk and all. I just hate that our song would be used in reference to someone else.. that would really hurt. But it may not even be our song to him. Although I know he remembers that it was.. well you know what I mean.

I think that's about all for you missy. It's so hard to come up with something to say when you've heard all this before since we talk all the freakin time.. good thing though.. also a good thing you're not tired of me yet. I know I would be I love you!!

Leslie Oh you guys will definitely get the details about Kevin and me at Sea World Especially when we're swimming and going down water slides together

Ok so things btw. Kevin and me have gotten really good lately.. and I mean in strictly friends way.. I think so anyway. I'm going to try to make this as short as possible, but who knows. So Saturday night he IMs me (like he usually does every day now) and not too far into the convo, he says he has been meaning to apologize.. for cutting me out of his life this past semester and for not responding to my letter back in february Yeah, I know. I was shocked too. As for the letter he said that he didn't want to hurt me and that he didn't want to bother me. It hurt that he didn't like me then and that he wanted to date someone else, but oh well.. that was awhile ago.

We barely talked about that though but we talked a lot about why he shut me out of his life this last semester. I mean that hurt me more than the stupid letter did. He basically said that he wanted to be someone else so he had to shut out who he used to be and that included people. I mean he didn't really want to be someone else, but with peer pressure and everything his "friends" told him not to be emotional and to drink and do things that "normal" teenagers do So in that regard I understood why he didn't talk to me and basically ignored me. I even had that convo with some of you guys. He told me some other stuff but that is personal and just btw us.

Then I asked why he let me back in and he said that "b/c you are a better friend than any of them could ever be" Sigh.. that just melted my heart. He told me of a time I really helped him out with a problem even though his friends called me dramatic and crap. But he stood up for me and is happy with who I am. Then he was talking about how his "friends" from college just want to feel wanted and I said that I hated that. And Kevin goes "you should feel needed.. b/c u r" *SIGH*

That's pretty much it. He just said some wonderful things that night and totally opened up to me. FINALLY! It has been wonderful. It is wonderful. He tells me about his days now and specific details and IMs me pretty much every day. And he invited me to Sea World. Sigh. Things are looking good but right now we're just like best friends. And after knowing he didn't like me back then, I'm not holding much hope for us in a relationship right now even though I still want it more than anything. Like he has some lyrics from OUR song in his profile and whatnot but I'm trying not to read anything into it... or that he wants to hang out with me in person. We're just friends and I need to keep reminding myself of that. I"m slowing coming to terms with it but it's very easy b/c our relationship now is better than ever. He makes me so happy

Well I think I probably beat both Lyndsey and Leslie's posts Haha.. Once I get going, I just can't stop. But yeah.. I hope that all made sense. Work takes so much out of me, but i'ts totally a blast! Have a good night

and hugs,
Kelly
Old 06-02-2004, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Woah, those last posts are long! Not complaining though, it's nice to have something to read to distract me from work All my friends start their exams tomorrow and I am so nervous for them - I feel like I've got exams too. Luckily I don't though

Lyndsey Girls can be so horrible and I'm really sorry your housemates are being so mean. You might have thought they'd grown up by now, but clearly not. I hope it's not getting you down too much - I know it's hard - but hopefully you have enough great people in your life to help you through this

It does sound like they're being influenced by Renee, if things were fine till she showed up, but that's not an excuse for them to treat you like crap. Hope they see sense soon and apologise big time.

As for you and Matt that's great that you're taking things one day at a time. It's hard sometimes to do that, especially when you've been going out for a while - you tend to lose track of the good stuff, or not notice itso much because you're used to it. Little annoying things though can be what you focus on, that's totally natural (I hope at least - because I do it ). I'm sure you and Matt will get even closer and stronger - your list was lovely!

Oh, and congrats on almost having finished college!

Leslie I hope things are calming down for you a bit, sounds like you've been dealing with a lot lately

Kelly Hee, you're post made me smile so much! It's so great to hear that Kevin has apologised for being distant because I know that hurt you a lot. It's good that he realises he hurt you - shows he knows what you're like and how he can't get away with treating you badly. So sweet that he said you're needed Seems like he's realising now what a great friend he has in you.

I think it's good not to get your hopes up, and after all, where you are right now with him seems so great, it's probably not the most important thing that you're 'together'. Hope you get to chat with him and see him a lot throughout the summer

Kat | icon |
Closed Thread   Post New Thread