Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 03:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I wrote a huge post, but then I deleted it.
I just want to say that I saw Ricardo yesterday and I made him delete my number from his mobile phone and my email from MSN. I had to do that myself because he wouldn't move from the sofa: he just said "you know where the computer is. Do it yourself".
When I was going to leave, I said goodbye and he said "OK". I said "This is the last time you'll ever see me. Are you sure you don't want to say goodbye to me?". He said "See you soon". I said "Goodbye" and left. He didn't walk me to the door and the last thing I saw of him was his back turned to me.
A lot more happenned, but this is what I allow myself to write.

[ 04-13-2004: Message edited Vitalogy ]
Old 04-13-2004, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anabela [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I hope you're doing ok. It sounds like you've had a pretty tough and emotional time. I do think that you're doing the right thing. You don't need him and the negativity he brings. I hope now you can truly move on and look forward to the future [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] You deserve someone as sweet as you!

Kat | icon |
Old 04-13-2004, 05:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks Kat [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
I'm ok.
I'm trying not to think too much about it. Why did he do the things he did. Why did he act that way. I'm really ok.
I had the worst time yesterday, but now I'm fine.
Old 04-13-2004, 05:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Mytra got your PM and replied [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Quote:
Suzie 7 times? Wow. Unless you are talking about something else, but I think I understood correctly. lol. Glad the two of you settled everything! Does that mean you are back together?

I'm doing all right, just a little stir crazy. Now that it's Spring, I've been looking forward to hiking again, but the weather has been so wet. But it's almost time to plant flowers, so I'm happy about that! Missed you as well!
Leslieyup 7 times.. actually 8 times.. but i dont count the last one because it was too short [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and you know exactly what i´m talking about [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and yes.. we are back together.. i met his parents and they like me.. they really do... its so great...

you plant flowers? really? i never did that... god all flowers die when they are in a room with me.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I´m glad you are ok.. i´ll take a shower now and then i reply to your PM

Kat yeah.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] thank you hun..the weekend was great i cant wait to see him again... everything ok with you?

Anabela hope you are doing ok.. but you did the right thing.. just keeop this in min, ok? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-13-2004, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anabela [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm glad you're feeling better today.

Suzie I'm glad you're back together, and that's great his parents like you! I'm doing fine thanks - I'm back to uni next week.

Kat | icon |
Old 04-13-2004, 06:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kat so you have another week of vacations left.. i have to go back to work tomorrow... and i dont want to... how was you spring brak? and eastern?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-13-2004, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've had a good break thanks. I like relaxing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Easter's not really a big deal for me other than an excuse to eat chocolate! Hope work is ok tomorrow [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 04-13-2004, 12:04 PM
New Fan

hi everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-April [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 12:40 PM
Total Fan

I posted this one time before buuuut the boards were overloaded or something. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Suzie I'm not good with plants either. Don't feel bad. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anabela I think you did the right thing. Now you can try to put that stuff behind you. You didn't need all the negative stuff he brought into your life. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to you.

April Where have you been? Are you doing okay? I sure hope so! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to Kat and Leslie!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra
Old 04-13-2004, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Leslie- Vacation was alright, I'm glad I'm home.

Kat- I love my best friend, Lauren, she makes me laugh so hard it gave me a stomach ache for 3 periods. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hi April [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Suzy- Did you email Trent back? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Meeuh- [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] How do you like your icons?

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 04-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Kat Oooh, a double birthday is plenty fun! Must've been a rather colorful dinner with plenty of laughs and things to talk about. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Definitely! Kept looking outside today at the fog and shaking my head since the weather is only getting worse. Will see me outside planting flowers holding an umbrella most likely. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anabela Like it has been said, you definitely don't need that kind of negativity in your life, so it's good that you have taken extra steps toward keeping him out of your life. I know it's hard, but you need to do what is best for you. One day you'll look back on this and be grateful and proud of yourself for doing what you did. You are standing up for yourself and that is a beautiful thing. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Also, try to remember that none of what he did had anything to do with you. A lot of factors go into making a person the way they are, so his attitude had everything to do with himself and most likely was the result of his upbringing since those are the years when you are vulnerable to outside influences. He may change one day and then he may not, but the important thing is that he can no longer hurt you. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Suzie

Quote:
yup 7 times.. actually 8 times.. but i dont count the last one because it was too short and you know exactly what i´m talking about
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh wow. That almost made me fall off my chair! But it is good that you got at least seven good times. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh yay! His parents like you and you are back together? Very positive signs, so I'm glad everything has been worked out. You must be thrilled!

I'm not very girly, but my grandmother is very into gardening, so she had me messing around in the garden since I could walk. She has about two acres of land in the backyard and one acre in the front and gardens are everywhere. She has one huge one that takes up almost half of the left side of the backyard mostly for fruit trees and vegetables and a few flowers in one section. Then there is another garden about 20x10 feet for more vegetables and trees. Inbetween those two gardens is a round one full of tulips and other flowers. There is a line of assorted flowers along one corner of the porch and both sides of the house. Then in the front yard there is a small flower garden at the front porch and more tulips lining the sidewalk up to the road. There's also two smaller gardens in the middle of the yard, one with sunflowers and the other with marigolds and a wild flower mix. It's always something to look forward to when Spring comes since although most of the flowers come back up, we still go out and buy some more for the front garden. At my house we have three small gardens to fill, so I also go with my grandmother to pick out some flowers.

From my experience it's rather hard to keep a flower alive inside of the house, so my grandmother and myself only keep houseplants for that pleasure. Easy ones include ferns (but they are a mess to clean), aloe vera plants, philodendrons, wax plants, and spider plants. Then there is a form of cactus that is really pretty. I think it is simply called the catus flower, but it has a flower on it and it's very small, so I'm sure someone would know if you asked them about it. We find them at Wal-Mart quite often. The cactus and aloe vera plants don't tend to need much upkeep besides watering them (but not too much water for the aloe vera and very little sunlight). The fern and spider plants need trimmed though when they get dead ends. Not sure if that is recommended, but I've done so with our fern and spider plants and we've had most for over eleven years using that method. There's also a plant with flowers called a Spathiphyllum requiring little care or sunlight or you could try an African violet. Anyway, hopefully that stuff will help you if you're interested. The flowers don't die because they are in the room with you, rather than the fact that they do so much better outside, so houseplants would be a good route for you if you want something to keep in your room. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

April Hey! How have you been? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mytra Hey there! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] How are you??

Cher It's does tend to be nice to settle back at home with all of your own things!

---

Well I'm expecting company, so I better get off of here. Will be on later tonight though to check everything else!

xoxo,
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 04-13-2004, 08:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey there everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Wow, so much going on... And yet I feel like there's not much for me to reply to, 'cause everyone else already did. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]s for Suzy, Cher, and Adrienne. Seemed like you girls needed it the most. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Suzie: So glad your vacation with your boyfriend went well! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm glad his parents liked you... I know how that feels. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anabela: [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Good for you! I'm proud of you stepping up, and just saying goodbye to him. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

April: Hey there! How are you doing?

~Finley
Old 04-13-2004, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

I'm drunk [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

Jonny will be here soon. I'm nervous [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Chris Hope you're feeling ok today and avoided a hangover!

Suzy I bet you'll have a great time with Jonny! I'm sure the nerves will disappear when he gets there [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

April [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey! How are you? Hope you're doing well [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Leslie Ok, you know a lot about flowers! I used to have a little patch in my garden but my enthusiasm didn't translate into the hard work needed to grow things and stop them dying [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Cher It's great having a friend like that! I love it when you laugh so much it hurts, such a great feeling - aside from the pain, but it's worth it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Closed Thread   Post New Thread