Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FinleyN1derland:
<STRONG>
Patty (~*Cubby*~): Hi there! I'm Finley. You know, I was having the strangest feeling lately that someone who hadn't posted on here in a while was going to... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
lol Hey Finley, thats a cool name by the way [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and that weird... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by *M*L*3602:
<STRONG>

Patty Long time no see! Here anyway, lol. How are you doing? And I'm sure you posted here at least three times. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

xoxo,
Leslie
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Im doing alright, so far no new crushes(well, maybe...I dunno, its confusing) and its down to 3 now [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] and I think you're right! at least 3-5 times I posted here. And you really need to get rid of that coffee table lol, cuz if it doesn't appreciate you then you don't need it! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:
[QB
Patty Hey! How are you?
[/QB]
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hi! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Im gonna take a wild guess and say your name is Kat [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] lol, and Im fine. You?

Quote:
Originally posted by Vitalogy:
<STRONG>Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Patty: I don't think we met. I'm Anabela. Nice to meet you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

bye,
Anabela</STRONG>
And Hi Anabela! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] lol, your name reminds me of that movie "Drop Fred Dead" lol, when that guy was saying something like "Hey anabela, Im your fella" [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] yeah...But its nice to meet you too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-- Patti
--
Old 04-08-2004, 04:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Tracy [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] and congrats on the eloping! Hope everything goes wonderfully. Have a fabulous time dahling. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Kat!!

Leslie I will PM you back sometime in the next few days. I haven't really been online much lately. Life is so hectic. Thanks again for being there for me during all this. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

No time to post more but hope you all are doing okay. Have a good Easter (if you celebrate it, that is)!

icon
Old 04-08-2004, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:

Adrienne How are you?
Good, just tired. I went w/one of my friends to dinner and a movie and I spent most of the night laughing my tail off...I feel like I'm getting back to my regularly scheduled program. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 04-09-2004, 06:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Kat It's sad, but I'm actually starting to consider the padding idea. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Happy Birthday!! Hope it is a great one. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anabela I also tend to run into walls or hit my knees when climbing over the gates. My friends like to joke that I should pad up my entire house. Now that would be extreme, so let's hope that isn't necessary. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh wow, that is a major step about deleting his emails. Way to go!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Patty Yep! I think you counted the times you came here to post about your situation and not the times you replied to others on this thread. Without the latter, it might only be three posts. Perhaps you will stick around a little longer this time. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hmm. Down to three crushes? I think I know of the one since you've talked about her lately. There were lots more, but it's been so long and you haven't mentioned them in months, so I don't know about them. So I've got one crush down... Would the other two happen to be AH and AB? Hey, I'm trying and they do add up to three. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
And you really need to get rid of that coffee table lol, cuz if it doesn't appreciate you then you don't need it!
That makes for good love advice too! Love shouldn't hurt either and neither should a grumpy old coffee table with a wicked sense of humor. lol.

Erin Don't worry and take your time, hun. Now is the time for you to relax as best as you can. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Happy Easter! I keep forgetting it's almost here because it seems so early this year. Someone will probably even have to remind me on Sunday. lol.

Adrienne Those sort of nights are always nice. It's good that you have someone to share those moments with. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

xoxo,
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 04-09-2004, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

Leslie Thanks

This is weird. My guy friend, who basically disowned me when I told him what my boyfriend gave me, called me this morning.

He's the one who told me that I would never be able to get married/have kids/be with anyone else and that I should just become a nun.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 04-09-2004, 08:39 PM
Total Fan

Suzy Like the title! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] to all the Birthday girls! even its late. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm a little slow anyway. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Suzie I hope youre having a good time with your bf. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kat Finley and Cher [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

ummm did someone say someone was eloping?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

oh and where *is* Sibby Shinie and Mandy??? [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra
Old 04-09-2004, 09:31 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I so need to be a part of this club, why didn't I know it was here?

It's awesome how everyone shares their experiences [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Bex

"Love is being stupid together."

I have my own fun...
Old 04-09-2004, 10:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Adrienne Ah, sounds like he needs to open up his mind a bit more. How did the conversation go? Is he more understanding toward your situation? I sure hope so. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Mytra Yep, Tracy is eloping with her mystery man. If all went as planned, then it should be final now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bex Welcome to the thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] This is a great place, so I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to just jump right in! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

xoxo,
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 04-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Leslie- [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] maybe I would, the title just pulled me back [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] its just so...weird and it made me laugh, cuz of "heck", for some reason that word is funny to me. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Which one are you talkin about? Mickey? and if you are...I wouldn't really call her a crush right now, we just moved on to the 'friends' part now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I can't believe I forgot about AH and AB. You don't know the other 2...at least I don't think you do.

ETA: I didn't see who was the one who was getting eloped, but congrats! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-09-2004: Message edited ~*Cubby*~ ]

-- Patti
--
Old 04-09-2004, 10:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Leslie,

thanks for the welcome, I am sure I will post when I am not so tired and can relay my stories in a more coherent matter.. and spell

Hi to everyone else [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"Love is being stupid together."

I have my own fun...
Old 04-10-2004, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Okay i'm late on this but....Tracy eloped?? [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] gah! Congrats to her then!!
Old 04-10-2004, 12:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Leslie: Yeah, I noticed they were doing that. I've only caught one of those days that they're playing them once.

Thanks for letting me know about Mandy. Good to hear about someone at least.

You should show that coffee table whos boss. An ax would do. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] That's probably too dangerous though. A hammer would put a dent in it at least. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kat: I'm fine... *sigh* More or less. It's an odd situation to explain. Everything is good with my boyfriend, my mom, and work is kinda ok too. I'm just under some personal stress right now, that doesn't have to do with any of the things it usually does.

I do feel better about my friend. I've talked to her a bit now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It was just right at that moment, I was already upset, and then she told me she had a lot happening to her too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

How are you?

Anabela: I can not tell you enough how happy and proud I am of you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I always knew you deserved someone better... I think it's a great idea to delete his messages before you read them. From what it sounds like to me, he wouldn't have anything good enough to say.

Patty: Thank you for the complement. And yes, it was weird. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I was starting to get worried, but then you posted. Yay!

Adrienne: Yay for you! Sounds like you had fun with youf friend. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Is everything ok with your guy friend that called? Did he say something mean again?

Mytra: Thanks for the hug. I feel like I need them all the time lately. *sigh* [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] And I'm glad we got to talk on IM today. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (GO Angels! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])

bexter: Welcome! It is awesome here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Feel free to post whenever you're ready. We're always happy to listen.

hi Mari!

------------
Thank you everyone for being there for me these last couple weeks. You really helped a lot. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~Finley
Old 04-10-2004, 02:30 AM
Master Fan

Ok girls, are you ready for this? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

After a whole load of 33's again (it's been a while) and dreams about him, I pretty much knew I could expect an email or something from him. That's pretty much why I haven't been posting much lately, it was depressing me so much that I can't seem to escape this stuff. And my health was very wobbly as well.

But yes, this morning there was an email from Trent. He said "hey need help", nothing else.

What should I do? This is such bad timing for him to try and walse back into my life....again. Jonny is coming over on Wednesday and I don't want to be a mess. Jonny doesn't deserve that and frankly, neither do I.
Old 04-10-2004, 07:56 AM
Total Fan

Bex [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome to the thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Leslie Yay for Tracy! I hope its going well! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Finley Aw.. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] again. I'm here if you need anything! GO BRAVES! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Suz I don't know what you should do! I'd hate to be in that situation. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm sorry I can't be more of a help. And you are so right, you *don't* deserve any of that. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Mari hi!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra

[ 04-10-2004: Message edited i heart giles ]
Old 04-10-2004, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm an adult now..truly terrifying [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Bex Welcome to the thread!

Suzy Hmm..maybe you could email him back just to see. I mean, you're probably already quite preoccupied with his email so you'll be thinking about it whether you reply or not..so maybe it's best to put your mind at rest a bit. Then again, he doesn't really deserve your help. So..sorry but I don't really know what to suggest [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Hope everyone is doing ok [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Closed Thread   Post New Thread