Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 08:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Anabela, Kat [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] how are you both? i missed you

well i tried to call him.. i tried to speak to him through icq.. but he never answered .. neither the phone nor in the net... i dont know why...

Kat any news on you and your BF?

Anabela is you ex still the nice guy?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-23-2004, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Leslie I thought so too, shame it wasn't used, oh well

So I have Anne to get my revenge on as well as you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Kidding, just [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yup nearly time Is not panicing Ok I am [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Suzie Welcome back [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ScoobyGal Welcome to the thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 03-23-2004, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Godless Angel:
<STRONG>
Kat any news on you and your BF?</STRONG>
Nothing major..basically I'm on my Easter break now so I'm at home and he's at his home so I'm all on my lonesome. But it's not for all that long and we're still in contact, plus I'm used to it by now so it's ok [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hope you can get in contact with him soon [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

M Have you started counting the hours yet?

Kat | icon |
Old 03-23-2004, 12:09 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Suzie...so glad to see you posting again!

Suzy I emailed you back Sunday night. I hope you got it. We have so much trouble with emails it seems. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Leslie I'm doing okay, thanks for asking. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] My medicine has done an awesome job of minimizing the migraines and dizziness. The only bad thing about it is that a possible side effect is vivid nightmares, and in the last week I've had probably five nightmares every night. Last night they were so vivid that I woke myself up gasping and jumping up in the bed. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I have another checkup at the doctor's tomorrow so I'm going to talk to her about all that.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to everyone!!
Old 03-23-2004, 12:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:
<STRONG>

Nothing major..basically I'm on my Easter break now so I'm at home and he's at his home so I'm all on my lonesome. But it's not for all that long and we're still in contact, plus I'm used to it by now so it's ok [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hope you can get in contact with him soon [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

</STRONG>

Easter break.. god i´m jealous... oh hun.. your not lonesome.. you have us [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

i hope to catch michele as soon as possible

Hey M how is you? how are things with your soon to be husband? have you two set a date finally?

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hi Erin thanks .. its good to be back.. how is you.. we havent really talked until now.. uh tell me something about you

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-23-2004, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Erin [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm glad the medicine is working but those nightmares sound horrible. I had a nightmare the other night, the first in a long time and I'd forgotten how much they can shake you up [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Hang in there [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

eta:: Thanks Suzie [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited -Kat- ]

Kat | icon |
Old 03-23-2004, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Kat Nah I'm still in days, but the packing has started [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Suzie I'll pin him down to a date when I see him next week, or just pin him down [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 03-23-2004, 04:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>

Suzie I'll pin him down to a date when I see him next week, or just pin him down [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] good luck hun.. i´ll pray for you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i´m still laughing.. thanks for making me laugh.. thank you so much .. i needed it

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-23-2004, 06:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Well..this week has been hectic for me... I got offered one job...but then another which is more in my field offered to interview me...and now I am trialling for that job tomorrow..so have to stall the first one..so I can see if I'm able to get the second. Confused yet? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Its a tricky situation, I know!
Old 03-23-2004, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

Today is a really low day. Usually, I'm in a good mood but today I just thought about everyone I've ever been w/romantically and I just noticed every single person has cheated on me. I hate to think this way, but is there something wrong w/me?

My friends say I'm too nice.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 03-23-2004, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

I feel like utter crap.

Quick question: when are M and Daniel meeting? I'm so confused about the date [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 12:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Saturday [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 12:50 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] all!

Ok, first of all... Suzie Suzie Suzie! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Yay, I'm so glad you posted. How are you, hun?

Leslie: Things are fine with me. They're just... *sigh* stressful right now. It's mostly just normal life stuff anyway. But it's hard to keep it seperate and I'm afraid I'm stressing myself out over something that I don't need to be. It's a long story, and I won't bother you with it. What about you? I feel like I haven't heard about you in so long. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

M: You're packing? I thought he was the one coming to see you?

Kim: Good to see you posting. Good luck with the job.

Adrienne: Aww, hun. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Don't you start thinking there's something wrong with you because these guys were jerks. That's not your fault. There is no way you could have known.

Suzy: What happened? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

~Finley
Old 03-24-2004, 02:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Adrienne It sounds like you have yourself a good plan. It'll be nice to take your time and see where the friendship leads. You just never know. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

As for your question, I don't think there's anything wrong with you. People can be real slick, so you just have to be careful, but this happens to everyone and even if you think you are immune to those types you still end up dating at least one. It's their problem though and doesn't show them in a kind light. You are just innocent in all of it, so don't think it's your fault, hun. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Your friends think you are too nice? Do you know why they think that could be a problem regarding your dates?

Anabela I'm a huge dog lover. Get all excited if anyone just mentions a dog. It's so rewarding to be around one of them, if only for a little while. I don't think three is enough for me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kat It sounds as if you are discovering a new side of yourself, which is very good! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm so used to doing laundry, the dishes and all that stuff that I do it out of habit now. Wake up with dirty dishes on my mind. lol.

Are you going through a lot right now? It's tough keeping up with BHC and all the journals when you just don't have the energy. Take your time and look after yourself. You come before all of this internet stuff. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Suzie!! Welcome back! It's so good to see you posting here again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh, the PM's are acting up, so I think mine finally went through to you.

Michele hasn't contacted you? Was the last conversation the one you told me about? If he's not answering the phone or icq, then maybe write him a letter. Or do you know anyone around him who could go check up on him and see how he is? Or even someone who can phone him or send him an icq message and see if he answers them? I hope this all gets straightened out for you, hun. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

M Hmm, maybe next title? Then you two will have met and we'll all have some celebrating to do!

Heh, those are not the plans we've been talking about. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hey, no panicking. This is a beautiful moment and it will be perfect, just wait and see! No puking or fainting, just pure joy for the big moment. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Would be nice if someone could take pics too!

Erin I'm glad to hear the medication is working!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Not so good about those nightmares though. They sound a little too vivid, so you're not getting much sleep? I really hope the doctor can help you out with that. Maybe a smaller dosage? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kim What you said made sense! See how things go with Job2 and take it from there. You may find you want to stick with that one rather than try out for the first one. It also sounds like you might enjoy the second job more. Good luck with it all! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Suzan Why do you feel like crap? Is it your back? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kelly Hey, how are you? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Finley I'm sorry things are rough for you right now. I do hope they get better though. I shall send you a PM. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Ah, I'm ok. Just dealing with some stuff and sleeping and eating a lot. Life gets hectic at times. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

---

I forgot what I was going to say. lol. Ah well. Anyway, the pup seems to be all right. He had no signs of an infection, but it just may not have shown up in the one test. So he's on antibiotics for the next two weeks and I'm going to report how he's doing to the vet in a week.

xoxo,
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 03-24-2004, 03:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Suzie: I hope you get to contact Michele soon. Leslie had a good idea: ask someone to contact him for you just to know if he's ok.

Erin: I'm so sorry for your nightmares. I used to have terrible nightmares that woke up my whole family. My throat was always soared cause of the screaming. Maybe the doctor can help you with that. Good luck. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kim: I hope you get the second job. But it's great to have an alternative if that doesn't work out.

Adrienne: it's not your fault that people have cheated on you.
And there's nothing wrong with being too nice. I don't think being nice hurts your relationships.

Suzy: I hope you feel better. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Leslie: I adore dogs. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
You're so lucky to have 3. I only have one but I adore him to pieces. He's my baby boy, although he's huge. He was abandoned and showed up at my family's door looking very skinny. Me and my brother started playing with him and he became our dog. He's big and brown and doesn't have a race (is that called a mutt?).

About me:
My ex is being nice on the phone. I can't complain about that. But I can't get over the stuff he writes in his blog.
Now, he made a list of girls he wants to go to bed with. The list has 6 initials and one of them is A: maybe that's me. But even if it's not, that's a very disrespectful way to talk about women.
I just can't think of him as a nice guy anymore. I didn't tell that I'm reading his blog. I just can't tell him how sick that stuff makes me. But I'm thinking about not answering the phone to him anymore. I don't know what to do. I really can't confront him. But it's hard to pretend that I still think he's a great guy.