Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] M yes, look what you started [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I think one BHC wedding is enough for now, hehe. Not long now till the visit! As if you need reminding! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Suzie [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm not sure I'm quite ready yet! And, like I said above, we have M and Daniel to concentrate our attentions on [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kelly Yay! I'm glad it went well. I'm sure you'll get to talk to Kevin soon [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Erin [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm sorry you're still feeling so crappy. I hope the doctors can get you on the right medication soon and that you feel better soon [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Finley Sometimes thinking of titles can be scary, can't it?! I think you did a great job [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 03-01-2004, 04:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

still trying to feel better...it's rainy out so I decided not to go play ultimate today. that made me sad because it would have been great fun. I dud get to write a paper...and I still have one more to write for Thrusday along with a presentation...that's all just one class! Then I have a research project and journals for another class on Monday. Tuesday my portfolio has to done. AHhh and my parents are coming this weekend...and Matt's too.

Tomorrow for the 2 year thing...it's just going to be lunch...we both are busy but we have time for lunch together [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kelly glad that the interview went well.

I wanna get married!

Lyndsey
Old 03-01-2004, 04:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Kelly: Congrats on the interview going well. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Kelly and Kat: Thanks for the comments. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Lyndsey: Congrats on the anniversary! Sounds like a nice plan. My boyfriend and I have been together for about that long too, but we don't know when exactly our anniversary is. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I wanna get married too! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] *hehe* Don't tell the boyfriend though... It'll freak him out. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Erin: [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] All I can say is I'm sorry you've been going through all this. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I don't feel there's anything I can actually say to make you feel better... But just know that we're all here for you.

~~~~
~Finley
Old 03-01-2004, 07:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Acutally isn't it 2 weddings? Tracey and M & Daniel?

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I can't wait to get married and have kids. I want to get married on the beach, but I don't think my dad will like it too much, too bad I don't like him so I don't really care. It's my wedding anyway.

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited Çherié_£u£u ]
Old 03-01-2004, 07:48 PM
Extreme Fan

My brother got married on the beach...it was really cool. Wouldn't mind a wedding like that for myself. If only I could meet the right woman. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 12:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Finley Darn right it would freak me out! hehe, I'm "the boyfriend" now, huh?

Just popping by to say hello. I like the thread title, babe.
Old 03-02-2004, 12:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sparrowhawk:
<STRONG>Finley Darn right it would freak me out! hehe, I'm "the boyfriend" now, huh?

Just popping by to say hello. I like the thread title, babe.</STRONG>
Hey there. Are you on now? I saw you get off IM. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Yes, you are "the boyfriend". Atleast at that time, it just fit better.

Thank you. I wasn't so sure about the title since I had to come up with it at like 2 this morning.

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited FinleyN1derland ]
Old 03-02-2004, 04:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Finley: everyone should open a thread. I also want to do it one day, when I get a chance. I'm only afraid of not coming up with a title good enough. But then, I'm not afraid to accept help. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kelly: congratulations on the interview. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Erin: I hope you start feeling better soon. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Lindsey: congratulations on the anniversary. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
2 years is great.

I also want to get married one day. But more than that, I want to find someone who loves me and someone I love back.
If that person never wants to get married, I won't be too upset about it as long as we love each other.
Old 03-02-2004, 07:49 AM
Addicted Fan

just to let people like leslie and kelly know....today....its happening today....everyone else...you'll know tonight [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Be Calm, Be Brave, It'll be ok - Guster

So let go, let go, jump in...oh well what you waiting for, its so amazing here...there's beauty in the breakdown... Garden State
Old 03-02-2004, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Erin, I got your email and will reply today, but I just need to get over being speechless. Especially because of the whole late March, early April thing. I'm shocked.

Quote:
Originally posted by AEOllie:
<STRONG>just to let people like leslie and kelly know....today....its happening today....everyone else...you'll know tonight [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
And everyone else will be very curious and nervously awaiting what the heck is going on and wanting details [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I was just thinking about you btw, I dreamt about some people at FF last night and about Trent too. But I dreamt you were in love with a guy with brown hair....

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited Suzan83 ]
Old 03-02-2004, 11:38 AM
Addicted Fan

suz...we're talking about this now....but thats WICKED creepy!!!!!!!! suz this is freaking me out! LOL

he's not comming today btw....something with his bank account... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] soon tho...soon

Be Calm, Be Brave, It'll be ok - Guster

So let go, let go, jump in...oh well what you waiting for, its so amazing here...there's beauty in the breakdown... Garden State
Old 03-02-2004, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm all curious now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 03-02-2004, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Kelly Congrats on getting the job [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kat You'd better make sure I get an invite to your wedding [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Oh I'd forgotten Daniel was coming over [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Nah I'm just on the planning what to wear stage.

Daniel Good luck finding the right woman, anyone who puts up with you has got to be one hell of a girl [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 03-02-2004, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>suz...we're talking about this now....but thats WICKED creepy!!!!!!!! suz this is freaking me out! LOL

he's not comming today btw....something with his bank account... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] soon tho...soon</STRONG>
I know, I'm freaky [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Just ask Erin [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 06:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>suz...we're talking about this now....but thats WICKED creepy!!!!!!!! suz this is freaking me out! LOL

he's not comming today btw....something with his bank account... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] soon tho...soon</STRONG>
So does that mean this thing you said was going to happen today, isn't going to happen today? I'm curious now, too. If it does not happen, will you still tell everyone tonight what it was? You can't leave us hangin'!

~Finley
Closed Thread   Post New Thread