Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-15-2004, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Suzan83:
<STRONG>It's afternoon here [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Sleep well, Mari [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm up!!! And I did sleep well thank you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But I woke up with a headache, gah...

Can I get my song changed also? I'd like to change it to I Wanna Take Forever Tonight By: Peter Cetera w/Crystal Bernard [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks!!!
Old 02-15-2004, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by CrabbyCancer69:
<STRONG>Can I get my song changed also? I'd like to change it to I Wanna Take Forever Tonight By: Peter Cetera w/Crystal Bernard [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Consider it done [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lyndsey Aww what a lovely card! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 02-15-2004, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Kat Champagne and strawberries, very classy bird [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 02-15-2004, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Lyndsey- Awww, what a cute card. I wish my Matt would do that for me. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

I got a card and stuffed gorilla dressed up as a lady bug and a little heart thing said 'Love Bug' from my parents. I was there when my mom bought it for me. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ya'll can join my fanlisting. It needs love.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 02-15-2004, 07:16 PM
Total Fan

soo cute Lyndsey! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited i heart giles ]
Old 02-16-2004, 12:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Suzie How are you feeling now, hun? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

The red roses sound wonderful. Where'd you put the lovely flowers? I'm sure the room they are in smells quite nice. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mytra Thanks!! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time with your Ryan. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kat Nah, just give a little push by leading someone in the right direction, perhaps. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ooooh, strawberries sound good! Glad you enjoyed your V-Day with your adorable Tim!

Suzan How are you? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Mari Hope the snow didn't mess up your plans!

M It was the good kind of trouble! And think about the plans we have because of that trouble. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hmmm. *whack* to the person who was the @$$hole to you and Daniel best make up abandoning you by doing something extra special for you when you visit. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Erin Yikes about your heat not working. That had to have been a very cold night and half day for you! It's good that you didn't feel depressed on V-Day though. Hope you are still feeling well. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Ty You are in a sharing mood, I see. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kelly I'm sorry you didn't get to talk to Scott while you were there. It's good that you got to see him and hear him and way good that you were able to go to a baseball game! I hope you get to talk to Kevin soon. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Lyndsey Awww, the card Matt gave you is so adorable! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Did the two of you go out for V-Day? Wasn't sure if you had plans, but I'm assuming so since he said he'd talk to you later. Though "later" to a guy can be a day or so too. lol.

Cher The stuffed bear sounds adorable! It's cute when parents get your stuff for V-Day when they really don't have to. My mother gave me a box of chocolate and some strawberry candies.

---

Well I'm off to check PMs. Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

xoxo,
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 02-16-2004, 04:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

My ex called me last friday. He asked me out and when I said no he started to say all kinds of hurtful things. I won't repeat it here because they were all lies. Anyway, he was saying those things and he was hurting me, but all I could do was say "that's not true" and "that's a lie". I wanted to hurt him back because he was hurting me, but all I could do was deny the things he was saying.
I was numb all day, I ended up not going to my friend's house. When I went to bed, I started crying. I was so heart broken. At 6.30h am, I sent him a text message saying how much I hated him.
I was going to go shopping with my mother, but I couldn't get up the next morning. At 1pm, I had to get out of bed and get lunch, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked in the mirror. They were swolen and red.
I disconnected my cell phone all weekend and stayed home. I played with my dog and my little bunnies, I read a book and didn't talk to no one.
Today, I turned my cell phone on and there were 2 messages from him. He wasn't apologizing. He said that he told me all those things because he found out who's sleeping with the girl he loves. He said that he had no excuse and deserved no forgivness, but the good part was that I would never have to put up with him. He said that he knew he would die alone and that's why he wished he was dead.
I didn't reply back. I had nothing to say. If I replyied, I would probably say that I also wished he was dead, but then I know I would regret it later.

Now, he's out of my life. I was never that insulted and humiliated in my life. I hope I never hear the sound of his voice ever again.

I don't know what else to say.
Everybody told me he was bad news, that I sould get away from him and so on. But I wanted him in my life and I hoped he would be my friend. I know I was stupid for believing he could be my friend, but I didn't deserve the way he humiliated me.
Old 02-16-2004, 06:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Anabela Most of us wish to be friends with our ex's and sometimes it works out, but only if both people put in the effort and don't resort to games. You were not stupid for wanting to be friends with him because he's been a major part of your life and your emotions. You've put so much effort and energy into your relationship that you don't want to lose it and that's completely understandable. After going through so many up's and down's, you would think that you could have a friendship with the person. Even though you can't doesn't make it your fault. You tried to be his friend and didn't confront him about a lot of the stuff he said and did. All he did was cause you grief and try to get you to come over for some "fun" while he talked about being in love with some other girl on his LJ. Again, you were putting in some effort here and he wasn't doing much of anything. If anyone should be feeling stupid right now, it's him. He's the one who was too blind to hold onto you and put the effort into keeping you in his life. The simple fact is that you deserve much more than he has to offer and he simply doesn't deserve that which you have to offer. Work toward feeling better about all of this and then see about finding yourself a guy who deserves you and will put his all into the relationship. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 02-16-2004, 06:38 AM
Total Fan

Anabela [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I don't know what else to say. He should have never said those things to you.. Maybe this time, hes really out of your life and won't hurt you anymore. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You deserve much more than that. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra
Old 02-16-2004, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] everyone

Anabela [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm sorry, you didn't deserve to have him abuse you like that [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I hope now you can move on and away from him - he truly does not deserve you [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] But like Leslie said, you weren't silly for wanting to be friends with him. He threw that chance away.

Kat | icon |
Old 02-16-2004, 10:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Just a quick post b/c am off to the theatre today...should be fun [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I got told that my computer had a virus so I won't get it till tomorrow [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Seems that am unlucky w/computers lately...

Went to the mountains yesterday w/Tom and some other friends...it will be hard to be friends w/him but guess I'll try...and there was another guy chatting me up constantly and he was sweet so maybe...we'll see [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, Kelly: you didn't get to talk to my Scottie? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ugh, too bad...at least you got to see the game [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]If you need to talk a/b Kevin, you know where I am [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I wish I could figure out the guy really...

Anabela: I agree w/what the others said...hang in there [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Ok, am off...take care everyone

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 02-16-2004, 12:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Leslie

We did have a great Valentine's day. I don't think that I todl the best part, Matt had this thing all day on Saturday and he had to be there at 7 but on his way to the thing he put the card on my windshield. I was going to work and as I was walking to the dining hall I noticed a pink thing on my windshield and it was the card!

Well it was a beautiful day we went we were done with our things he came over with 3 red roses and we took a walk by the river (it's not the best river but we do have one here in Athens, Ohio). Then we went to Ruby Tuesday's on my mom (she sent us a card with money to go out to dinner on her) and then just cuddled for awhile then went to a concert at a coffee shop. It was a great concert and a GREAT evening.

Lyndsey
Old 02-16-2004, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Hi guys *waves faintly* I feel so crappy [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I slept from 7PM till 7:30AM and I'm so tired.

Erin!! I so take back what I said!!

What's up with English people hanging around here? I mean, I always pay attention to that kind of stuff and I never saw them. At all. Now I see them frequently. Like today, I was outside and a cute guy walked past....heard him talking to his friend....English.

And I smelled Trent's cologne again. So strange. So I take it back that I'm not sensing anything right now.

Anabela, that was unacceptable and so low and mean. Ugh. I can imagine it was a wake up call for you that he is not someone you need in your life.

You are not silly. It says more about his horrible character when he doesn't get what he wants than it does about your kind character of wanting to befriend him. We're here for you [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Anabela, I'm sorry that happened to you. I think the lowest thing two people who love each other or have a history can do is insult each other or say mean things to each other. What happened to all the love? I understand about getting mad or upset and being heartbroken, but when a guy tells you mean things, that's low.

Leslie, the snow didn't mess up my plans [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thank you.

I took the day off of work, I couldn't sleep all night so when the time came to get up, I couldn't do it. Sometimes you need a day off besides the weekend.
Old 02-16-2004, 01:31 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Anabela [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Leslie Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Dora Sorry I could not bring Scotty Hottie back for you. I would have kidnapped him if we would have talked. But he cut his hair so he looks back to normal now.. so hot!! ahh [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm glad to hear about this new guys. When you get online, IM me and give me details [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lyndsey Hey girl! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and hugs,
Kelly