Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 07:40 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I am sooo tired, it's not even 9pm and I already feel like I can't hold my eyes open. I wanted to check by though...hopefully I can catch up with the thread this weekend.

Suzy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Sorry you're having such a bad evening...what's going on? I think I got two emails from you in the past week, and I responded to one of them yesterday I think, the other one I'll get to Sunday probably. Hopefully you got the other one.

Finally got my loan cashed today! Yah me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

icon
Old 01-30-2004, 10:31 PM
Total Fan

Suzy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Erin yay for gettin' your loan cashed finally! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 02:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Anabela I'm glad you are doing better! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You'll feel better bit by bit as the days go by. It just takes some time to get past the first few days. You're doing good though, so keep doing as you are by hanging out with friends. Also hope you are feeling better after feeling sick! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kat Well I'm a klutz, so mixing me with snow is like me asking for a broken arm or some other broken body part. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ty You haven't seen Ledi on the OT board? She used to post there a lot, but I haven't been there in awhile to see if she's still posting. Hopefully she's doing fine. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mytra Hot pockets is the best brand of them all and I do believe it was first before those others started copying it. Also has the best fillings. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Suzan What happened? I hope you feel better. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Erin Congrats on getting your loan cashed! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Take advantage of the weekend and get plenty of rest. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

xoxo
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 01-31-2004, 08:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey there....yeah, I've been lurking at this thread for a while now, and I've finally decided to post here.

Heh, I guess this is the part where I stand up and tell you all about my problems? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Well, it kind of goes like this... I'm in love with my best friend. His name is Will, and yeah.. he's bisexual. Currently, he's head over heals for a guy who treats him completely like [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]. This other guy, Dorel, I think is just using him. Dorel only talks to my friend when he wants something or has no one else to talk to, and then when Will gets pissed at him, Dorel will use the fact that my friend likes him, against him. He's got Will wrapped around his finger... like a lost puppy going back to its owner.

Anyways, about a month ago I told Will that I had feelings for him. He had told me a few days before that he sort of had feelings for me. But since then, I'm come to realize that I have very, very strong feelings for him. I love him to death. And he loves me too... but Dorel has got him so messed up...and argh..it's so frustrating! Will told me he has mixed feelings and that he wishes he was just straight because then the whole problem with Dorel would be eliminated, but he still wants the kid.. no matter how badly it hurts him.

Anywho..on to the part where I am completely heart broken and have been crying for the past month everyday. It hurts so badly to see him with this kid. Whenever he talks about him, or even mentions the slightest thing...I choke up and just feel like crying my eyes out.

That's all I can really say for the moment. My mind is too scrambled to write everything.. I left out some details most likely.. but yeah...I just want to stop hurting so much. I mean, I know I should be happy for him if this other kid makes him happy, but Dorel doesn't make him happy at all and I don't get why he keeps going after him even though this other kid treats him so badly... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I'm so confused.

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

:-Sarah-:
[img]smilies/snake.gif[/img]
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy,
Living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew
That someday it would lead me back to you
Old 01-31-2004, 10:25 AM
Addicted Fan

hehe chris...my snuggle buddy from new years...read that im going to visit my friends lindsey and jordan at their college today...which he also attends....and was like WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] he's adorable....*sighs*

Be Calm, Be Brave, It'll be ok - Guster

So let go, let go, jump in...oh well what you waiting for, its so amazing here...there's beauty in the breakdown... Garden State
Old 01-31-2004, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm sorry to hear you're hurting...it sounds like such a tricky situation. Dorel sounds like an idiot and hopefully with time Will will stop having feelings for him. I'm not sure what I'd advise you to do while Will is still hung up on Dorel because it sounds like you're getting hurt and it's not fair on you. I guess Will just cn't help the way he feels for Dorel and I'm sure he doesn't want to hurt you but it sounds like you need some distance from the two of them because this isn't a healthy situation for you to be in [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Leslie I'm pretty clumsy too, I'm always finding bruises from walking into things [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

Suzy I'm sorry you're feeling down [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Have you spoken to Trent since the last time, or has he tried to contact you again? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Erin Yay for cashing your loan [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ty My holiday starts in about 2 months time too. Seems very far off though! Have you got any plans? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ash Aww that's sweet of him [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Hope you have a good time visiting them all [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-31-2004: Message edited -Kat- ]

Kat | icon |
Old 01-31-2004, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

My grandmother broke her arm yesterday, so things have been hectic here. She's 90, so this is not exactly the best thing to happen.

Trent emailed me this morning.... That he was online on his special account in case I wanted to chat....

My guess is that he had been online for quite a while waiting when he sent that [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]'

I wasn't online though, so I saw it hours later. I knew he was online though, I could feel it again.

I'm a freak [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 01-31-2004: Message edited Suzan83 ]
Old 01-31-2004, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Suzan83:
<STRONG>I'm a freak [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Nah..you're just special [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hope you're grandmother is ok [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

It's really windy here...I'm a little scared [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 01-31-2004, 01:26 PM
Total Fan

Leslie I think Hot Pockets was first. It doesn't really matter though.. everyone knows theyre the best. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I don't like the pizza filled ones though. I enjoy pizza rolls much more. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Yum! Speaking of pizza rolls, I really need to get some of those.. I haven't had any in a long time! I used to live off them. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anyway, back on topic.. have you tried the Philly cheese steak filled Hot Pocket? I really like it!

Sarah [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome to the thread! Your situation sounds like a tricky one. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I wish I knew something to say but I think Kat summed it up. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra
Old 01-31-2004, 02:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the welcome ^.^

I know a break from Will is what I need, but we're both scared that we won't go back to being friends like we are now if we were to take a break. Maybe it's just a risk we'll have to take...

Heh, the hug smilie sure is used a lot in this thread. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy,
Living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew
That someday it would lead me back to you
Old 01-31-2004, 02:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Sarah- [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm Keri. Sorry about your situation. Will really seems to care about you, and as far as you've mentioned of Dorel, he sounds like a manipulative person. Kat mentioned taking a break from Will and you said you were scared you couldn't go back. Sometimes when somethign is gone and you are forced to stand upon your own two feet, you can look at situations with a clarity that you were missing before. Good luck. And yes, we [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the hug smilie here, hehe.

Suzy- Awww [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Sorry you are missing Trent so much. And no, you are not a freak. Not a bit.

Has anyone heard from Shinie lately? I hope she's doing well.

M- How is the countdown going? Hope you aren't getting more nervous. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

---

Things are going well with Jamie and I, except that the missing is becoming unbearable. But that's to be expected, so I guess it's how it has to be. Much love everyone, talk to you all soon. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

EDITED: because I still can't spell my own name. HA!

[ 01-31-2004: Message edited Ramones85 ]
Old 01-31-2004, 02:35 PM
Total Fan

Sarah: how long have Will and this Doral guy been together? cuz sometimes people stay together out of conveinance and it could be Wills case. i dont think anyone likes being treated like crap but sometimes he/she will feel like they did somethin to deserve it. follow me?

Kat: i dont have plans as of right now. my friends and i do last minute planning. i may go out to new mexico with my friend Amy it could be fun

Leslie: i see her occasionally on OT but not as much as i used to
Old 01-31-2004, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

And he was online again.

15 minutes after I emailed to his special account that I wasn't online earlier today. Such timing. I had a feeling though, I smelled his cologne again. I sound crazy.

We talked just now though. About car stereos. Yeah.... Chit-chat.

And Jonny thinks Trent wants me back and frankly, I'm a mess right now. On top of all the *****, I got my period! Whoopie!

[ 01-31-2004: Message edited Suzan83 ]
Old 01-31-2004, 06:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Suzy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hope she's doing okay. So you did talk to Trent huh? I think Jonny is right - if he's not trying to get you back then he's at least trying to get back into your life. I emailed you back finally this morning BTW.

The last day and a half have been so crazy for me. I was so happy that I got my loan money and I have this job and all that...I thought I was finally going to be somewhat secure financially for awhile. But I just found out Jamie's parents (who pay our rent and for our groceries and Jamie's tuition, plus her half of all the bills) are having a lot of financial trouble right now. I'm going to give them as much money as I can, but I don't have much myself. It's just really scary, you know? I'm sure things will work out but there's always this risk, especially if her dad can't find a new job.

Oh, and A. passed me in town yesterday. I didn't really see him, and I know he didn't see me, but I know his truck anywhere. As I told Suzy in an email, what are the odds of this? He lives in one town, I live in another, and we're both in a city of 50,000 that neither one of us live in, on the same street, at the same time. I just can't escape this man! Not that I want to... [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

icon
Old 01-31-2004, 08:14 PM
Total Fan

Sarah The hug smilie is the greatest. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

hi everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread