Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-06-2004, 05:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Suzan83:
<STRONG>Erin, you might wanna check your email, I sent you something [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Got it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I've been reading it and it is making me feel better. I know I need to reply to your email...I will when I'm in a better mood. I'm kinda depressed right now. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

icon
Old 01-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Erin [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm kind of depressed now too [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Shinie Thanks babe! I am really happy I got to see Scott [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I saw him this afternoon walking with his friend holding footballs. I dunno.. seeing him come around the corner holding a ball just melted my heart. It was just as it should be.. Scott back playing ball [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] But then it hit me it isn't like last year anymore. Tomorrow, I think, he's gonna leave and won't be here anymore and that thought really got me down [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I am SOO HAPPY that he came to visit and let it be a surprise for me, but I just don't want to him to leave..

Last night when he came over it made me so happy and I want him to come back today. He hasn't yet but hopefully he will make the rounds again later. Although, I really want to come by himself. I would *love* to spend just 30 minutes with him alone. But if John comes again, at least I get to see Scott so I should be satisfied. We'll see..

Kevin came on kind of early last night and he IMed me. Toward the end of the convo he was playing around and telling me he was someone else, but I knew. Then he signed on to his friend's s/n and was messing around with my head. For some reason, it put me in the greatest mood. He was being a butthead (playfully of course) but it was so much fun. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Oh, and last night I went to the drawing room (i'm only taking drawing this month) and made this collage type thing of different shaped objects. I started it randomly and then kind of drew some objects from Kevin's christmas basket so I thought about him the whole time and I didn't think of Scott once. It was almost magical.. just sitting there drawing with Kevin as my inspiration [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and hugs,
Kel
Old 01-06-2004, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

I'm tired and the whole friends situation is really getting to me now.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 01-06-2004, 08:41 PM
Total Fan

Cher and Erin [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kel That's so sweet. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] How Kevin was your inspiration in drawing class. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I'm kinda confused.. who do you have feelings for? Kevin or Scott? or are you confused yourself? ha.. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra
Old 01-06-2004, 08:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by i heart giles:
<STRONG>Cher and Erin [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kel That's so sweet. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] How Kevin was your inspiration in drawing class. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I'm kinda confused.. who do you have feelings for? Kevin or Scott? or are you confused yourself? ha.. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra</STRONG>
ditto on the cute Kevin thing!!
Old 01-06-2004, 09:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

it's cold outside so I made some hot tea. and let me tell you it's really really hot. There really should be warnings on it

(even though I made it)

Lyndsey
Old 01-06-2004, 09:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by i heart giles:
<STRONG>Kel That's so sweet. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] How Kevin was your inspiration in drawing class. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I'm kinda confused.. who do you have feelings for? Kevin or Scott? or are you confused yourself? ha.. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I love Kevin more than I have ever loved anyone else in my entire life. He is the one I want to be with. He's the last one I think about before I go to sleep and the first thing when I wake up and practically every moment in between. Everytime I look up into the star filled sky, I think of Kevin. Just like in art class, Kevin is my inspiration for so many things and I could not imagine my life without him [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

When Kevin broke my heart 2 years ago, my world was shattered and I was depressed for a whole year b/c of it (my senior year of high school). He "dated" my best friend for a few weeks and then he got with the girl he liked for so long. They were together for 1.5 years and in that time, we never talked b/c she was too controlling of him. In that time my heart learned to live without him and in the meantime I started college. I decided to take German class and thats how I met Scott. Right at the beginning of the year, I developed a crush for him and it got deeper as the year went on. Everyone hated him, but I liked him and everyone knew it. He touched my heart and in a sense, reopened it after Kevin. I never thought another boy could affect me like Kevin did. Granted, Scott has not even come close to touching my heart as Kevin did, but Scott did so much for me that I love him for it. He showed me that I can feel for someone else and believe in someone when no one else would. He made me laugh and smile and truly brought life back into my life. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Toward the end of the year, Kevin came back into my life when his relationship ended with his ex. A couple months later I found out Scott wasn't coming back. As happy as I was to have Kevin back in my life (you have no idea), a part of my heart was with Scott. I will always have feelings for Scott, but they do not compare with the feelings I have for Kevin. And these past few days I had to deal with these undealt-with feelings with Scott (b/c I didn't have closure) and also having yearning for Kevin. I guess it was the shock of finally getting my wish of seeing Scott again and then that wonderful feeling when I saw him for the first time after 7 months. It was a lot for me to deal with, which made me extremely emotional and thus led to a lot of confusion and for that I'm sorry. Everyone teases me that I am always torn between these too and maybe on the surface I am, but my heart knows better.. and my heart loves Kevin [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

I hope that clarifies..

Kel

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited Daisy34 ]
Old 01-06-2004, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

I love hot tea [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] it makes me happy being all snuggled up in bed drinking it. I should be in bed but I guess I'm wired on caffeine!
Old 01-07-2004, 12:35 AM
Addicted Fan

john...the whole situation was stupid and awkward and dumb...i cant believe i got dressed UP for him....it was just pointless...would have rather been in khakis my purple shirt and my sandals or sneakers...tho it snowed so i was thankful for my heels...

tomorrow is my last day of freedom before im confined to the couch....*sighs* damn getting my tonsils out on thursday...ice cream here i come! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Be Calm, Be Brave, It'll be ok - Guster

So let go, let go, jump in...oh well what you waiting for, its so amazing here...there's beauty in the breakdown... Garden State
Old 01-07-2004, 12:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi all! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I've been lurking here since thread #40. [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img] Everyone seemed very busy, and couldn't keep track of what was going on with everyone else. So I thought I shouldn't add to it. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] But it seems to have slowed down, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Finley, and I live in California, USA.

I suppose I have no real reason to be here. I mean I'm not broken hearted at all. I've been in a great relationship for... well, let's not get into that. We don't technically know how long we've been together. But it's been quite a while.

I guess I like to come here 'cause I like to listen to everyone else talk, and I hoped to be able to talk too.

I hope to be posting more now that I've introduced myself.

ETA: I love the title of this thread! I completely agree with it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited FinleyN1derland ]
Old 01-07-2004, 01:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Welcome Finley! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm glad you are in a lasting relationship and are happy. We sure do need that around here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Post away [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well, I'm off to sleep b/c I haven't been this emotionally exhausted in so long. Just when I thought I had a little bit of clarity, it all changed.. I just need to cry myself to sleep.. Good night all [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kelly
Old 01-07-2004, 02:16 AM
Master Fan

welcome Finley, cool name [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I should sleep too! Night! [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Finley Welcome to the thread! It's great to hear you're in a happy relationship [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Hope to see you posting more!

Cher [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I hope things improve soon.

Kelly Your post about Kevin and Scott was so sweet. I'm sorry you're feeling down, I hope it passes. It's nice that you got to talk to Kevin, and that he can inspire you in such a way. He has no idea how lucky he is to have someone like you in his life [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Lindesy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I hate it when I burn my mouth on hot drinks, but at the same time I do love that warm feeling in my stomach. Double edged swords and all that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ash I'm sorry about John, but maybe now you'll have the closure you need [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Good luck for having your tonsils out [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Mari I hope the caffeine wore off and you got some sleep!

Mytra You're welcome! How are you enjoying your mod power [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Erin [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Sorry you're not feeling good.

Shinie Ah, if only we could control how we feel about people! Your head may know Tom isn't worth the effort but that doesn't mean you can stop having feelings for him. I know it's frustrating, but hang in there [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited -Kat- ]

Kat | icon |
Old 01-07-2004, 06:48 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm so sorry if I miss someone! I'm a bit tired and have a headache, so I'm not sure how well I'll be able to think, but I need a distraction.

Kat Nothing wrong with not being able to keep up with this place. You have college and Tim to keep you busy, so no worries. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Anabela It sounds best to just keep your phone off while you sleep since it doesn't sound as if he's going to stop calling you so early in the morning. Maybe he'll give up if he can't get ahold of you and call at a more decent hour. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

As for you losing your temper...I would've too. He was acting extremely childish and sounded as if he was trying to annoy you. In my opinion, it sounded as if you handled it well. I'm not sure what is up with him though. I hope he at least stops calling you like he is.

Erin Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear about you having to wait to find out if you got your loan. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm glad you are able to go to your classes anyway though, so good luck! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Lyndsey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] How are you doing?

Mytra I miss Popcorn chicken. I'm going to my grandmother's today where KFC is, but she's making spaghetti, so I'll have to miss out on the Popcorn chicken this time. But she makes yummy spaghetti, so it's cool! Had fun talking to you too, fellow Puffin! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

And I'm no good at ignoring people, it seems. Justin came back and gave me a headache. I guess I refuse to ignore him because I'm still ticked about him hurting my friend and I'm a tad bit sensitive about abuse to begin with. I don't like that he thinks it's right to do that to someone when it tears them down so. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Kelly Your encounters with Scott sound adorable! Just remember that you were able to see him again and hold onto that positive thought. Better to have seen him again than not to have had the opportunity, right? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Awww, I love how Kevin was your inspiration for your project! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Just read your last post...Did something happen? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Ashley Hope everything goes well! Eating ice cream isn't all that bad though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

April I'm sure you'll get the book finished before the end of the week! Good luck! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Shinie I've not been up to too much other than the usual stuff. Just trying to make this month go by quicker. What have you been up to?

As for Tom...Who's your closest female friend? How would you feel if he charmed and then played her? They are smooth when it comes to their game, but it's best to just keep reminding yourself of his more negative side when you start falling again. It doesn't make you weak though. It's hard to get over a guy, especially one like him who charms so easily. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Cher Want to talk about it hun? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Finley Love the name! It's very unique. I'm Leslie and I live on the opposite coast in Pennsylvania. Nice to meet you! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Oh well I had no reason to be here when I came here either, so it's no problem. We're always eager to make new friends! What would you like to talk about? You're choice since you're new. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Night Mytra! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

xoxo
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 01-07-2004, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lexi A.:
<STRONG>Got it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I've been reading it and it is making me feel better. I know I need to reply to your email...I will when I'm in a better mood. I'm kinda depressed right now. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It's ok [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Feel better [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread