Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-04-2004, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Broken Hearts Club #43 - If You Really Are In Love You'd Never Doubt It To Begin With

"One thing about being in love is that if you are, you'd never doubt it to begin with. There'd be no question. And no matter how much joy and pain that love gives you, that person always takes your breath away."

Credit for that one goes to a very dear friend of mine, she knows who she is [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The Members

Daisy34 - Kelly 6/14
cute_kitten - Dora 7/12
CrabbyCancer69 - Mari 7/16
Scooby_Doo - M 8/17
Wicked_Design - Tracy 4/8
In Fair Verona - Sibby
PoP NoT SoDa - Dana 6/4
AEOllie - Ash 8/23
�heri� �u�u - Cher 7/4
\m/beefshake-weezer\m/ - Lyndsey
*M*L*3602 - Leslie 8/19
*Ledi* Ledi
Lexi A. - Erin 4/27
I3rown Eyed Girl - Angie
Can't Behr 2 B Without Josh Kim
-Kat- - Kat 4/9
Suzan83 - Suzy 9/3
Dotson - Dotson 9/29
General Jiang Wei - Chris
your_perfect_drug - Ty 12/13
brendanjunkie - Michelle
Crazy_D+J_Fan - Kelly2
~*Cubby*~ - Patty
CrazyJoey8 - Crazy
fredbabygrl - Dana2
Secret Agent Guy - Drew 8/16
JW77 - Daniel
Ramones85 - Keri
Are You Happy Now? - Shinie
~Clumsy_Lover~ Shianne
Rosie1370 - Mandy 7/28
*Jamie* -Jamie 1/8
fever4fox- Chimere
Godless Angel - Suzie
i heart giles - Mytra 3/27

The BHC Soundtrack

M ~ Delta Goodrem - Lost Without You
Chris ~ Adema - Unstable
Kelly ~ Chris Rice - Smile
Daniel ~ New Found Glory - The Minute I Met You
Kat ~ Dido - Take My Hand
Suzy ~ Gavin Thorpe - Out of Place
Keri ~ Blind Melon - No Rain
Tracy ~ Stevie Wonder - I Believe
Dana ~ Cindy Lauper - Time After Time
Lyndsey ~ Jefferson Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
Dora ~ Daniel Bedingfield - Never gonna leave your side
Matthew ~ Honeybrowne - Texas Angel
Mandy ~ Everclear - Learning How to Smile
Drew ~ Coldplay - In My Face
Dana ~ Avril - I Don't Give a Damn
Erin ~ Fiona Apple - Pale September
Cher ~ Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home
Ty ~ Westlife - Forever
Jamie ~ Somewhere Out There - An American Tail
Mari ~ Darren Hayes - I Can't Ever Get Enough Of You
Sibby ~ Lifehouse - Everything

[ 01-15-2004: Message edited Suzan83 ]
Old 01-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Total Fan

First post! maybe? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I have officially went through one and a half threads with you guys! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Leslie [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] A kid named Fido. That'd be so sad. I can see a nickname being Fido.. but a real name? CMM, you must be kidding me! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] And long lost sisters, indeed. Chicken rocks. Even more now than before. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

---

Indy killed Denver.. and Packers won. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Good day so far!

Short post but nothing else to say.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra
Old 01-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Addicted Fan

The title... [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Suzy so glad you emailed me! I'll email you tomorrow after I get back from my appointment with the financial aid guy. I'm soooo scared.

Gah...I can't keep up with this thread anymore. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I hope all of you I know and don't know are doing okay though.

icon
Old 01-04-2004, 07:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey guys! Just stopping in to say hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

The LSU game just started.. yay! But omg guys, I am pretty sure Scott is here.. SCOTT!! I freaked out earlier that I literally started shaking and even ended up dropping my fish and breaking my fish bowls.. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

At first I saw a truck that looks like his and I know no one had one like that last semester so that freaked me out. Then I saw John's door open and was like "omg he coudl be here!" AND then I was moving my car and I am pretty sure I saw Scott walking with his friends to the car. I was getting my stuff out of my car so I wasn't turned to them and they walked right behind me. He didn't say anything if it was him. I should have turned around but I didn't. I was too nervous, but I'm pretty sure it was him b/c I am like 99% sure that is his truck. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I am so nervous my stomach hurts and I still am a little shaky.. i'm such a dork. For those of you who don't know, Scott was my huge crush last year, but he transfered out. He knew I liked him and everything. WE were German study buddies and he was my good friend. But AHH I'm so crazy for getting worked up like this. Oh and btw, we had an amazing chat a couple nights ago.. all deep and profound [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] And he IMed me right after he got on [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ok I need to stop now...

Have a great night and go LSU.. hehe..

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and hugs,
Kelly
Old 01-04-2004, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Hi Mytra & Erin.

My stomach hurts. Well I was looking at PSP Tutorials to liven up my talents - but nothing helped. I'm out for the night...back to hell tomorrow. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 01-05-2004, 01:31 AM
New Fan

Everybody's Fool oh my gosh sweetie, you really did make me cry tonight, because when i was five my father killed himself. Its just not a way to deal with anything. In the end, you think youre just ending your problems, but itll make a million more problems for everyone around you, i know this for a fact. I want you to go someplace you ABSOLUTELY love and just spend the day there, relax and think about things, work things out for yourself. I dont know if that was god advice or not, cause im still new at giving advice, lol

I thought this was a good song:

You can't manufacture a miracle
The silence was pitiful-that day
And love is getting to cynical
Passion's just physical-these days
You analyse everyone you meet
But get no sign the-loving kind
Every night you admit defeat
And cry yourself blind

If you can't wake up in the morning
'Cause your bed lies vacant at night
If you're lost, hurt, tired or lonely
Can't control it try as you might
May you find that love never leave you
May you find it by the end of the day
You WON'T be lost, hurt, tired or lonely
Something beautiful will come your way

The DJ said on the radio
Life should be stereo - each day
And the past that cast the unsuitable
Instead of some kind of beautiful
You just couldn't wait
All your friends think you're satisfied
But they can't see your soul, no, no, no
Forgot the time feeling petrified
When they lived alone

(It'll come your way)
(It'll come your way) Some kind of beautiful
(It'll come your way)

All your friends think you're satisfied
But they can't see your soul, no, no, no
Forgot the time feeling petrified
When they lived alone

That was Something Beautiful by Robbie Williams, tee hee hee, dana, i know, hes not a cool guy, but hey!

My latest rantings

My winter vacation from school ends in 5 hours and counting, school starts at 730 in the morning, do the math lol, and i havent read this book im supposed to read, The Great Gatsby, im going bazzurrrkk, trying to finish it, so i gotta go! peace love and chicken grease!

-April [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 02:30 AM
Total Fan

Erin [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Leslie I just want to say sorry again about your precious bunny. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You know your bunny is watchin' over you.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kel LSU won! Go you! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I was leaning towards the Sooners but I was pretty neutral towards that game. Was Scott there or not? Anything happen? No? Fill us in! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Cher How's your stomach feeling now? Better I hope!

April First off, [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Secondly, did you ever finish that book??

Old 01-05-2004, 04:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Suzan Thanks for starting the new thread and love the quote! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mytra Yay for being with us for one and a half threads now! Our talk of chicken is now making me hungry. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And thank you for the hug lovely sis! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Erin No worries! This is a hard thread to keep up with. How are you doing? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kelly It was nice talking with you! Like we talked about, don't worry about your emotions for Scott. It sure sounds as if Kevin is the one who holds your heart, so enjoy sweet thoughts about him. But you are not with Kevin at the moment, so there's nothing wrong with thinking about Scott. Sleep well and worry free! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Cher Hope you feel better hun! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

April Loving that song! I'll have to download it and listen to what it sounds like. And sweetie, I don't think most are pleased with their physical self. When I get compliments I automatically think "Oh, they are just being nice" and don't seem to realize that they might just be being honest. It just depends on your personality. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you if you don't have a special someone though. Perhaps you are ready for a serious relationship, but what if the one you are meant to have that with isn't ready yet? Plus, some guys can be a bit dense. They go for all the other girls and don't realize that they have a great gal right under their nose. Give them time and they are sure to come knocking at your door though. They're a little slow about these things at that age, so be patient. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Quote:
peace love and chicken grease!
Ah, I just saw the word 'chicken' and that's all. Haven't had any all week, so I'm feeling a bit on edge. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

---

I'm off to bed now. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Later!

xoxo
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 01-05-2004, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Lexi A.:
<STRONG>Gah...I can't keep up with this thread anymore. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I can't either! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I've kind of lost track as to what's happening with you all and for that I apologise [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Kelly So, you're quite excited then?! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] That's great that you had that conversation with him the other night [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 01-05-2004, 04:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hello everybody [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

First: I'm getting kinda angry with my ex.
I knew he was coming back to Lisbon last night so, before I went to bed, I turned my cell phone off. I didn't want to get a call from him at 4 am. This morning, when I woke up, I turned my cell phone on and I got 2 messages. One was sent at 4.30 am asking if I was awake and the other one was sent 5 minutes later and said "call me. it's urgent". I immediately sent him a message asking what happenned, what was so urgent that he wanted me to call him at 4.30 am. His reply was "are you going to work in the morning?" I replied "Yes. But what happenned?" He said nothing.
I have no idea what happenned. And I'm starting to think nothing happenned.
I think he was lonely and wanted to talk to me for no other reason.

Kelly: I think Scott affects you a lot. I wish you good luck.

Everybody's Fool: I understand that, right now, you're feeling hopeless. I felt that way once. It was hard for me to find a good reason to be alive and to wake up in the morning. But, with time and with therapy, I eventualy did.
I guess all I can tell you right now is to hang on. I know he hurted you and it might be hard to get over that pain, but I know you will if you just surround yourself with friends, with people that love and that will do anything to comfort you.
I did therapy and it was good for me. Maybe that would help you too.
I wish you the best.

bye,
Anabela

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited Vitalogy ]
Old 01-05-2004, 07:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Girls (and guys)...I'm sooo nervous. In about four hours I have to go to my college and find out if I a) got a loan in time to be able to start new classes Wednesday and b) if I got the job at the college. My stomach is in knots about the whole thing...if I get turned down for either one of these things I'm totally screwed. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Myrta and April!

Oh Kelly, I was getting all jumpy and nervous inside just reading about you thinking Scott was around your school. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The IM conversation you had with him sounded so awesome. There's nothing better than having one of those deep conversations like that, espcially with someone you care about. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Cher sorry your stomach was hurting. I assume that going back to hell means going back to school, right? Good luck with that...hopefully it won't be too hellish. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Leslie! I'm doing okay, not too excited about starting new classes on Wednesday though. Eek.

I'm with you on losing track Kat. I remember when I practically lived on this thread and now I miss whole threads it seems like! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anabela I'm not really familiar with all your situation, so it's hard for me to know exactly what to say...it seems you're annoyed with your ex calling so much especially at that time of morning - is there some reason why he does this? Have you ever talked to him about not calling you so much? I apologize if this has been covered, I'm a little lost!

icon
Old 01-05-2004, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lexi A.:
<STRONG>Girls (and guys)...I'm sooo nervous. In about four hours I have to go to my college and find out if I a) got a loan in time to be able to start new classes Wednesday and b) if I got the job at the college. My stomach is in knots about the whole thing...if I get turned down for either one of these things I'm totally screwed. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I have my fingers and toes crossed for you the whole time [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good luck Erin [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'll be thinking of you!

Anabela It does sound like he was just calling to get your attention. I guess it's nice that he wants to call but he should respect that you have your own life and aren't just there to talk to him when he wants to.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Suzy

Kat | icon |
Old 01-05-2004, 10:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm online!!

Hey..I have to go to class really soon, so I will talk more later....but YAY!!!
Old 01-05-2004, 12:31 PM
Total Fan

Kat Don't feel bad for not being able to catch up. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I agree with Leslie, sometimes this thread must be hard to keep up with, unless of course you're like me and NEVER does anything besides stay at home. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Atleast you and Erin both have came and said hey. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Just keep us informed of how you're doing and we're happy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Leslie I had popcorn chicken yesterday. It was GOOOD! Yum. I didn't eat much of it though. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm hungry right now though and I'm hoping my mom might bring me back some food. *crosses fingers*

Anabela That must get so annoying for you. Him calling ALL the time at odd hours. Does he know this bothers you? Because depending on how he is, knowing it bothers you could make him do it more or make him do it less. Maybe there wasn't anything urgent that happened, maybe he did only want to talk to you. Sometimes when I'm desperate for someone to talk to, I'll say 'it's important!' and it's really not. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] But, whatever the case may be, I trully hope somehow you can get him to stop calling you all the time and just give you some space! Because I think that's what you need.. space. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Erin Did you get the spots at the college?? LET US KNOW!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Lyndsey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited i heart giles ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread