Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 03:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Mandy You don't have vacation right now? Oh, you poor thing! Oh yeah, tell me a song and I'll try and download/get it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And I promise I won't forget to go get it *hug*

Leslie I miss it, too... Although they are showing the 3. season right now in Germany... But I already know all of the episodes [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Kat Candy was and is just the best thing about Roswell *bigsigh* I love those smilies!
My innocent eyes
Old 08-11-2003, 05:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Well, my friends redeemed themselves by dropping my smokes off at 9:30ish. I was probably just moody because I hadn't had one since 4. Oh well...

Kat- Having a moment of reminescence(sp?) with your rosewell smilies? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] How are you doing lately? You should IM me sometime...(TeenaygeLobotomy). That goes for others as well! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ash- I hope you're feeling better...you said you stopped taking the pills? That's good...pills can really ***** with your head...when I was in the 6th grade, a friend bought 4 bottles of Stacker 3s. I was 77 lbs to begin with (I had a bit of a messed up self-image in 6th grade, I thought I was overweight). So he said they made you feel hyper...well my best friend took 6 one morning wihtout eating, and she was so messed up, you'd swear she was on real drugs. I'm really glad you're not using pills anymore, it's scary stuff. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Sabrina- [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Mandy- Try to have an okay first day back at school...good luck hun!

---

...Skips off to summer school...

-Keri
Old 08-11-2003, 07:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Kat He better! I can give long speeches, so I'm sure he'll surrender and agree in no time. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm also good at bribes, so if all else fails... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Season 3 was an ok season. I always preferred Season 1 though. After that, it seemed as if the writers were trying too hard to make it a hit and lost some of their magic. I was still a faithful watcher though. It's cool too since I found out yesterday that one of my bosses had watched the show and loved it. My boss is cool now. lol.

Matthew Awww, were you able to get some sleep hun? Was there anything in particular that was keeping you up? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Ah hush about the pan! You stole the mini one I can pull out and use during emergencies when it'd take too long to go fetch a bigger one. My pan is all gone now. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] O yeah, or were you up all night trying to pick gum out of your hair? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sabrina I believe they are showing the first season here. I'm busy when they run them since they no longer do it in the evenings, so I never get the chance to catch an ep. Least I have them taped though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-----

Ah, and now I have to go, so I'll respond to the rest of the posts tonight if I don't get on again before that. Also, I have a baby bunny now! Curtis (the guy from work that we like to tease) was cleaning out some weeds and tiny trees and apparently a mother rabbit had her nest somewhere within all that mess. The babies are small, so they don't tend to bolt like adult rabbits do. When Curtis took a step towards them and they didn't move, he accidently stepped on one and then noticed that there were bunnies there. Because of that, most of them scurried off, but the one he stepped on didn't. One of the girls took him home and tried to get him to eat a bit, but he wouldn't take too much and she had no syringe. She brought him back yesterday though and said she couldn't keep him, so I told her I'd take him. We all agreed that he couldn't be placed back in the wild because he can't run. He'll start off and then fall over, so he can't get back up after that. It's obvious that he has an injured leg, so I was imagining all sorts of scenerios since we have a lot of snakes at work. I fed him some oatmeal last night, but couldn't get much in his mouth since I need a smaller syringe. I'm going to go get one tonight for him and keep getting as much as I can into him until then. He won't willingly go to the water bowl, so I have to encourage him and he'll drink that on his own. So far he's not eating the lettuce even though he has teeth, so I'm guessing he's too stressed out to eat. So'k though, I'll just hand feed him so he'll have something in his tummy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm also going to continue to call some animal centers around here. I called the vet and he said that he couldn't see him because he doesn't have a licence to deal with wild animals. This one is a baby and seems tame, but the mother was wild, so that is very unfortunate. There was also a rehab center for wild animals in my grandmother's town, but they are all booked up and no longer taking in animals. There's also one in Frederick and Gettysburg, but their lines were busy when I called. Hopefully the Gettysburg one can help though. Frederick is about an hour away, so that'd be a long trip for the rabbit. I'm still looking for more places though, so he's definitely going to get someone good to take a look at him and give him a prognosis. Hopefully all will turn out well, but if not, everyone will know everything was tried to help and he'll have a nice comfy place to rest. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

~Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 08-11-2003, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked_Design:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I'm sorry to know you're sad [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

If this is about Trent...

I guess you can say that I'm 'cynical.' But I sincerely believe that it's his hormones talking [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] From what I've learned about him and that girl's history, it is really difficult to imagine long-lasting bliss. But I really am not wishing bad things for him, he's got to learn his lesson in time, darlin'...

I guess no matter how idiotic a person can be, he kinda deserves to be momentarily happy...

And darlin', you're wiser and lovely. You've learned a lot, you will be very happy again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and yes, in love with a man who deserves to be loved by you [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Take care, darlin'. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I know, chica [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Trent needs to figure this stuff out on his own. It makes me feel disgusting that he's choosing a bimbo over me.

He went all blog and site checking crazy again this morning. He literally viewed everything, from my old layouts, to my smilies page. Could be that girl, but I very much doubt she would be at his house at 7:30AM. Plus, you know, why on earth would that chick be interested in my hostees' sites?
Old 08-11-2003, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

I need a new thread!!!! come on!!
Old 08-11-2003, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

I'm posting [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2003, 09:38 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm here too although I don't really feel like posting [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2003, 10:24 AM
Loyal Fan

New thread! New thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Suzie [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Boys can be quite idiotic [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, I think he might only be doing the "In love" msg just to instigate a reaction out of you. I doubt that gal is checking up on you, but there's always that possibility that she can't get over how much he wanted you so she's checking the competition.

I know this is easier said than done, but imho, it's better to move on and stop cold turkey with your ex. Darlin', you really deserve a better man who'll go for you and only for you and not try to string along another girl into the equation [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kat, hee! Indian food is de best [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Wonder why I'm having a tummy-ache now [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I've been eating WAY TOO MUCH during the weekend, it wasn't funny [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
How was your weekend? Oh yea, get that curry [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sometimes the tummy ache is worth it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kelly [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome back, doll [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I'm totally sick-y. Take the day off now, I feel like sleeping again and again [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Not good. I need to be healthy again damnit [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2003, 10:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Jamie is going to talk to A tomorrow. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm half scared out of my mind, half amazingly excited. I need a sedative I think. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Suzy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I PMed you back...stay strong girl.

Welcome back Kelly! I missed your posts. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

icon
Old 08-11-2003, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

Thanks so much Erin [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm off to read it right after I reply to this.

Tracy, thanks for always slapping some sense into me [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I'm doing ok, I'm still breathing, I'm about to go to the beach for a late night swim with my friends. I really need some girl time.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread