Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-01-2004, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sam I'm sorry to hear that. Moving may not be the end of the world but it is a big stress. Hopefully you'll find somewhere new quickly. And there is something quite therapeutic about starting a new chapter...sounds a bit airy-fairy but I think it's true [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Tim Very fancy! I love summer..can't wait for the sun to really start shining [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 04-01-2004, 05:27 AM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

It was sooo sunny yesterday!!! Now its all dull and yucky clouds [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Kirsty [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Yep, the weather is all dull and crappy again today. Damnit!

Happy April Fools Day!

Kat | icon |
Old 04-01-2004, 11:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:
<STRONG>Sam I'm sorry to hear that. Moving may not be the end of the world but it is a big stress. Hopefully you'll find somewhere new quickly. And there is something quite therapeutic about starting a new chapter...sounds a bit airy-fairy but I think it's true [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Things should be ok, I think I'm moving into my landlady's new house, which is lovely. Let's hope so! I spent all last night at the hospital with my Grandad who is ill, then went straight into work this morning.

Consequently, I'm going to stuff my face full of cheesecake and then go get some sleep [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sorry, I'm just unloading, I don't want to be a miserable sod.

Roll on the good weather, it makes such a difference. Roll on the end of term tomorrow [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sam Yay for you being on holiday in a matter of hours! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sorry to hear about your grandad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm glad things seem to be sorted about you moving house!

Kat | icon |
Old 04-02-2004, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Back [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Miss me? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I had a fabulous time, great weather but don't ask me about it all coz I'll just cry [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I miss Daniel already [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Being back in reality sucks [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but oh well I will be counting the days until I see him again very shortly [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Nice to see a bit more of England thou, it's not quite so bad afterall [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 04-03-2004, 03:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

M Welcome back [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2004, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Tim How's life? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2004, 01:14 AM
Addicted Fan

It's quiet round here this weekend. Perhaps everyone has - *gasp* - got a life!! Naaaah....surely not.

Good to see the sun out this morning, makes me feel like doing something other than lying in bed watching DVDs. What are the Easter hols for?
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 04-04-2004, 05:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>Thanks Tim How's life? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Absolutely pants [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Sam Have got any Easter eggs yet? I've got a mini egg gateau gor myself [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and a Black Magic egg for Lisa.
Old 04-04-2004, 06:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Home User:
<STRONG>Sam Have got any Easter eggs yet? I've got a mini egg gateau gor myself [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and a Black Magic egg for Lisa.</STRONG>
My easter treat usually comes in DVD format [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] However, I've bought myself a couple of cheesecakes to stick in the freezer. Very festive, huh?
Old 04-04-2004, 06:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PVCscully:
<STRONG>

My easter treat usually comes in DVD format [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I hope that my Easter treat comes in DVD format as I want ROTK on DVD.
Sam Cheesecake is good [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] if the base is made with Digestive Biscuits,then it's extra good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 07:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Naughty Asda had a 2 for £2.50 on cheesecakes, so it seemed rude not to indulge.

ROTK for me too - I'll be there the day it's released [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Can't wait...it will tide me over until the Extended Edition. Which will tide me over until the trilogy version at Xmas which has got extra material on.
Old 04-04-2004, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Tim Sorry you aren't doing so well [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>Tim Sorry you aren't doing so well [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks M Things arn't really that bad though,it's just that this year is not really going as planned [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread