Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 11:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Bought my ticket and will be bumming around England at the end of March. Planning on hooking up with this really hot girl...should be lots of fun. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JW77:
<STRONG>Planning on hooking up with this really hot girl...should be lots of fun. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Surely that couldn't be me you're talking about? Don't you dare say no because in 33 days time I might just get my revenge [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Another boring Sunday [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 02-22-2004, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Home User:
<STRONG>That's a fun song to play,our singer used to just make up the words as he went along [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] </STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Does anyone in the world actually know the words? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Daniel Yay! Sounds good...I wonder who that hot girl could be...

M Tell me about it...it's that time of week when I know Monday is lurking around the corner...

Kat | icon |
Old 02-22-2004, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:
<STRONG>Hello everyone - welcome to the British Thread. Don't worry if you're not British - we don't mind at all [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Okay... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
So, I'm not British but I live in lovely Cornwall at the moment...
and as my adorable landlord put it: Cornwall is like a Christmas stocking! All the nuts fall to the bottom! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Guess that's the right place for me to live then! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-22-2004, 08:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lisa had an MS attack last night [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

She's so sweet,the world really isn't fair.
Old 02-22-2004, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Kat All I can remember is something like turn the lights off this is dangerous here we are now entertain us, life is stupid and contageous - Such a happy lyrics [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Me and Tracy used to call it Moanday [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kia I have yet to visit Cornwall, if it's full of nuts thou I might give it a miss [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Tim I'm sorry to hear about Lisa [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I know nothing I can say can make you feel better but we're all here for you [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2004, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>
Kia I have yet to visit Cornwall, if it's full of nuts thou I might give it a miss [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

</STRONG>

Then just have a look at the absolutely beautiful countryside and try to avoid eye contact with the people! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-23-2004, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Home User:
<STRONG>Lisa had an MS attack last night [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

She's so sweet,the world really isn't fair.</STRONG>
I haven't been around here long enough to know exactly what's going on, but if I understand you correctly I can only say I know a little bit how you feel since my dad has it too... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-23-2004, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi, I never noticed this board before...Still not quite sure what it's about [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Dunno if there's any special purpose... or motto... only been hanging around here for a day or two... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-23-2004, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi, I never noticed this board before...Still not quite sure what it's about [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It's about whatever you want it to be..within reason [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Welcome to the thread!

Kia [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome! I've never been to Cornwall but I've heard it's beautiful. Never knew it was full of nuts though [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] How long are staying there for?

Tim [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm sorry about Lisa. Hope you're both doing ok in the circumstances [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

M Yeah I don't remember thinking it was a very cheery little ditty [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Monday morning is the worst bit and that's over now..so things are improving!

Kat | icon |
Old 02-23-2004, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So like chatting between british people? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cool! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] Where's everyone from? I live in Hertfordshire.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm from Northamptonshire [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I remember when this thread had loads of posters but now it's more of a quality than quantity thing...at least that's what we like to think [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Off to watch Neighbours [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 02-23-2004, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:
<STRONG>
it's more of a quality than quantity thing...at least that's what we like to think [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Of course [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kia Eye contact will be avoided at all times [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Scythe Welcome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] We usually talk about anything and everything, but usually I go on about the latest reality tv programme, I'm avoiding mentioning I'm addicted to Back To Reality [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kat Monday is almost over TG [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] but I have nothing planned all week so the rest of it's going to be as boring [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited DJ's Girl ]

Old 02-23-2004, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>I'm avoiding mentioning I'm addicted to Back To Reality [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I've been watching some of that but I can't stand most of the people in there [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Jade...Ricardo...that one from Wife Swap and Maureen all get on my nerves [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And what was that thing with the tank of fish guts?! That made me feel so ill!

But, yes, it is strangely addictive.

Oh god, I watched that top 50 selling artists thing last night on C4. I am ashamed for the nation. Cliff Richard the highest selling singles artist [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] We have to go out and buy 1 million copies of Beatles singles so they beat him.

Kat | icon |
Closed Thread   Post New Thread