Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-14-2004, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Sam You should see it, it's really funny [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I see I had the same problem as you two wading thru all my cards [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 02-14-2004, 03:08 PM
Addicted Fan

My friend just text me to tell me she got 2 cards. Bleueeeeugh.
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 02-15-2004, 03:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PVCscully:
<STRONG>My friend just text me to tell me she got 2 cards. Bleueeeeugh.</STRONG>

Obviously nothing compared to the amount that you got [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2004, 04:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>Obviously nothing compared to the amount that you got [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Bless [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Bah! I've got the lurg. Of course, I'm going to be ill over half term, that's Sod's law if ever I've seen it. Still, got lots of DVDs and TV stuff to catch up on.

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited PVCscully ]
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 02-15-2004, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sam Hope you fight it off quickly. I'm trying to shake off my cold but now I have a lovely cough to go with it. I sound like a smoker [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 02-15-2004, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Sam Yeah it is Sod's law, just like at 8.40am and 3.20pm it is bound to rain when I do the school run [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2004, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you've all had a good Monday (if that's possible). I'm so tired and the week's only just started [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 02-16-2004, 01:14 PM
Addicted Fan

I went into work to mark some GCSE coursework but didn't get much done at all! Met up with a friend for a quick coffee but I'm glad to be back in the cosy house again. I am so skint until Thursday anyway, I'm constantly skint!
Old 02-16-2004, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Kat At least Monday means boring Sunday is over [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sam Go on stirke and demand a pay rise [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2004, 03:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Actually I did ask for a payrise last month...and they said 'oh, you had one a few months ago', I never even realised. The finance office told me how much my salary is now, and I was horrified. They thought I'd be pleased at the increase, but I said that my incomings certainly don't justify the fact that I still run out of cash 2 weeks after payday. Terrifying.

Perhaps if I stopped being tempted by DVD sales, book sales, etc, I'd be ok [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Edited because I'm always moaning when I post on this thread, and I'm not a miserable git all the time, honest [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hope you all have a good week [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited PVCscully ]
Old 02-16-2004, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

M That is true..I should look on the bright side! Closer to Friday [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sam Ah don't worry..moaning is fun!

Kat | icon |
Old 02-17-2004, 12:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

We got back yesterday afternoon after having a great time [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hope you all had a nice weekend,I've got to run as I'm late for work [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 04:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Tim glad you had a good time - fill us in when you get a mo!
Old 02-17-2004, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you had a good time Tim!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Sam

Kat | icon |
Old 02-17-2004, 07:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey Kat [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] how's things? Up to anything exciting today?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread