Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-15-2003, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Kat I think The Darkness, Kelly & Ozzy, The Pop Idol's and Cliff [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] are all in the running for #1 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I think Michelle is a sure win too, but you never know eveyone keeps saying Mark is a dark horse, I'm getting sick of hearing that now, damn me for watching Pop Idol Extra [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

How dare you think I'd help Sam out with the alcohol [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] but oh how you know me so well. Yells at Sam to send it in the post [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Munchkin Awwwww crying every five secons [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'll be like that Christmas day [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 12-15-2003, 07:27 PM
Extreme Fan

PVC: I hail from Texas. Home of the alamo, the tallest state capitol, and best of all, Me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

DJ: I feel your pain. My saving grace this Christmas is that I will be in California, so I won't have as many reminders. Then again my memory is the biggest reminder, and that I can not escape. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2003, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Munchkin [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm sure you'll have a lovely Christmas. Why are you spending it in California?

M [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I didn't want to be drinking alone so I needed to name a partner in crime [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 12-16-2003, 01:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Kat: My dad lives out there and I havent' seen him in a couple of years. It will be my first time on a aeroplane.
Old 12-16-2003, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooh that should be fun then! Are you looking forward to flying?

Kat | icon |
Old 12-16-2003, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Munchkin I wanna be in the States this Christmas [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Still this time next year....... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
You'll love flying [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kat Well we couldn't have you drinking alone now could we [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-17-2003, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's what I thought..clearly we must drink together to keep each other company.

Christmas TV this year is a bit crappy. I suppose at least I can turn all my TV watching attention to eating that little bit more...

Diet begins New Year's Day...or not.

Kat | icon |
Old 12-17-2003, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Kat All this drinking is of course all in aid of us missing our fella's, we aren't going to enjoy it or anything [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

You're right about the crappy tv, e.g. Christmas Eve 9pm Prime Time The Real Beckhams, phluuuuuuease [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Old 12-17-2003, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>Kat All this drinking is of course all in aid of us missing our fella's, we aren't going to enjoy it or anything [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yep. You've got it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The TV is so crap! I like to watch a good film on Christmas Day to help all the turkey go down [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 12-17-2003, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:
<STRONG>

Yep. You've got it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The TV is so crap! I like to watch a good film on Christmas Day to help all the turkey go down [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Take a little nap for half an hour as well [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Just intime for the buffet in the evening [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2003, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the sound of that plan!

[img]smilies/gladiator.gif[/img] I've never used this smilie before, and today I just felt the need to. It's a bit weird looking...

Kat | icon |
Old 12-18-2003, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Hi, Leeann here [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Kat. *nods*

It just occured to me, I've never been to the FF Community board ever before and to find a UK thread, awesome.

Yeah, telly at Christmas is appaling at times. I'll be happy on Christmas day though. Some Like It Hot is on channel 4, and I've been wanting to see it ever since I heard about it, and the fact that it's another one of those great films I've never seen. Plus, it'll be my first Monroe movie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Leeann
xx
Old 12-18-2003, 11:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MunchkinWizard:
<STRONG>PVC: I hail from Texas. Home of the alamo, the tallest state capitol, and best of all, Me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I travelled to Texas in August this year. I was in Dallas for a few days, San Antonio for a couple of days, then spent a week in Houston. Had a great time [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Saw the Alamo, of course, lots of other things too... Loved what I saw [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Hi, Leeann here [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Good to see fellow Movie boarders here!!

Last day at work tomorrow and I realised that I haven't bought any Xmas cards yet. Had so many cards and pressies from my tutor group today, but I've never had so many variations of my name in one day. Honestly, my name isn't that hard to spell...kids today eh [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 12-18-2003, 12:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can post again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (long story).

Sorry as it's old news,but Huntly got life.I'm against the death penalty,but life should meen life,so I hope the fu*ker rots in hell.

Tim
Old 12-18-2003, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Kat I can see why you have never had the need to post that smilie, it's ugly looking [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sam What is the next genertaion coming to eh? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Tim Glad to see you back if only for a quick post [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Hope everything is going ok for you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread