Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-08-2003, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PVCscully:

That's all I've done today, and watch Disney movies. A most unconstructive day. Never mind.
I was tempted to watch Ice Age yesterday, only because there wazs nothing else on [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Everyone looking forward to Xmas here?
Hmmmm kind if [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] My house looks like the house Christmas forgot, most of the other people in my streeet have got all their decorations up [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 12-08-2003: Message edited DJ's Girl ]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 12-08-2003, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by D's Girl:
I still have to get Dido

[/QB]
So you're the one person left in the UK that hasn't got her album [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] You'll love it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2003, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kate Buy the Dido album - it's great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I haven't heard Rachel Steven's new single..that bad huh? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I wasn't a big fan of Sweet Dreams. She'll always just be the fit one in S Club 7 to me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sam Yep I'm looking forward to Christmas - my brother is coming home for it and I haven't seen him for a year so that'll be good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

M I know what you mean about Staurday night TV. Have you been watching Pop Idol? I don't want any of them to win [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 12-10-2003, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:
<STRONG>

M I know what you mean about Staurday night TV. Have you been watching Pop Idol? I don't want any of them to win [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

I watched it last Saturday Damn Daniel for working weekends [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I never really start watching them until the final 4, well not including FA that is [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I wanted Chris to win, but alas he has gone now [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Old 12-11-2003, 01:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi all,

I'm not British. I'm American actually. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I goal is to live at least one year in England when I graduate from college. I want to study British Literature. I hope you all take me into your fold.

Thank you kindly
Munchkin
Old 12-11-2003, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Munchkin Welcome to the thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

M Chris really annoyed me so I was glad he went..sorry... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Chris Martin and Gwyneth are married. All my hopes...crushed [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 12-11-2003, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Munchkin Welcome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kat You know he only married her coz she was up the duff [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He really wants you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

What's happened to Tim?

Old 12-11-2003, 02:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hey Kat, good that your brother is coming home. I'm looking forward to it all now, my grandad has been quite ill and we were all a bit fraught, but he's recovering now so we can start thinking about Christmas again. Not going to finish the shopping until after 19th, don't get paid til then. And it's the day school breaks up!

Haven't done my usual Xmas tradition yet - that's get the Xmas Radio Times...the whole Xmas period is usually planned around the TV schedule.
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 12-11-2003, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>Kat You know he only married her coz she was up the duff [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He really wants you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I hadn't thought of it like that! Thanks M [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sam I love the Xmas Radio Times - i always get so excited reading that. Perhaps I should get out more [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 12-11-2003, 03:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Sam I love the Xmas Radio Times - i always get so excited reading that. Perhaps I should get out more [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh, that's the first time I've smiled for hours [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We had a fire drill at work today, which meant standing around in the cold trying to call registers etc, then in the afternoon there was a real fire in the girls loos...more cold irritation! Little dears...

[ 12-11-2003: Message edited PVCscully ]
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 12-11-2003, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Perhaps I should get out more [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
We all should get out more [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's what Christmas parties are for [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-11-2003, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sam That doesn't sound fun at all.

It's been freeezing lately...it doesn't make me want to go outside and brave Xmas shopping. I've made a start but there still seems to be a lot to do.

Not sure how many Christmas parties I have lined up..I've got a Xmas dinner with my home friends to exchange our £1 presents. Ah..budget presents, you can have so much fun with it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 12-11-2003, 11:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Crap. Their married. Come on Gywneth honey there's a thing called birth control, use it! Unless that crap about it being planned is true. That's just one more reason to hate PG.

That's it I'm seeing Love Actually this weekend by myself. I'm like the only girl I know how hasn't seen it and none of the guys I know want to go. I kept telling them that Keira Knightley's in it since they think she's "superhot", but no it doesn't work. I wish they had put it in more theaters opening weekend because it would've been number 2, instead of 6. It had a higher average per theater than Elf(which was number 2). Eh can't win em all.
I nearly do
-Snow Patrol
Old 12-12-2003, 03:27 AM
Master Fan

Kat I have a Xmaz party lined up, possibly two, what fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

£1 presents are sometimes the best, whoever invented the puound shop is a genius [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kate I think if Gwyneth and Chris's baby was planned then they would have married beforehand, but that's just my opinion [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-12-2003, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>£1 presents are sometimes the best, whoever invented the puound shop is a genius [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I agree! So much cheapy goodness [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kate Hope you enjoy Love Actually!

Kat | icon |
Closed Thread   Post New Thread