Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

British Thread #33 - You first took my hand on a cold Christmas Eve

I couldn't resist using some Fairytale in New York lyrics (thanks Tim [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) and I thought we ought to mention Christmas in the title!

Post on [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 12-03-2003, 11:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:
<STRONG>I couldn't resist using some Fairytale in New York lyrics (thanks Tim [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) and I thought we ought to mention Christmas in the title!

Post on [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]</STRONG>
A very British and a very festive thread title,thanks Kat [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I had great fun putting up my Christmas decorations today,despite my evil cats doing everything they could to thwart my plans.Cats,tinsle and trees....so funny.
Old 12-03-2003, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Home User:
<STRONG>
I had great fun putting up my Christmas decorations today,despite my evil cats doing everything they could to thwart my plans.Cats,tinsle and trees....so funny.</STRONG>
Isn't it annoying when it's the middle of the night and all you can hear is the cat chasing a bauble round the room that it's knocked off the tree [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Thanks for starting the new thread Kat Whoever starts the next one has to include a ref to our World Cup victory, we might as well milk it for all it's worth [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 12-03-2003, 05:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Going to put my tree up at the weekend, I think. It's been sitting behind the sofa in the living room since January, I haven't found anywhere else to store it, and I need somewhere to put the presents I've wrapped (yes, I'm organised, for me this is unheard of). Plus I've been given a present from an ex-pupil and I want to put it under the tree [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Went to see Love Actually tonight, had a good laugh, a good cry, a good hug with my friend, blimey, it made me feel warm inside and gooey.
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 12-04-2003, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't done any Xmas shopping yet...oh dear.

I really liked Love Actually but I like any film like that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I loved Colin Firth so much [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 12-04-2003, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:
<STRONG>I loved Colin Firth </STRONG>
*Drool* He's yummy [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So Chris Martin is becoming a daddy, guess him and Gwyneth aren't on the verge of spiltting up then [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Ooops I forgot that he's Kat's [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2003, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh bloody hell [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

But aww that is quite sweet [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And if anyone asks...I dumped him [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 12-05-2003, 11:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>

*Drool* He's yummy [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So Chris Martin is becoming a daddy, guess him and Gwyneth aren't on the verge of spiltting up then [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Ooops I forgot that he's Kat's [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I saw the kissing picture in The Sun today and I totaly agree with Kat it's very sweet [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tim
Old 12-06-2003, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Kat You're too good for him anyway [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Why is there never anything good on tv on a Saturday night? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2003, 08:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Why is there never anything good on tv on a Saturday night? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Bowling for Columbine is on, I saw it the other day and loved it. It's interesting viewing, whatever you think of Michael Moore. He gets a good point across, and it really makes you think. Other than that, it's complete arse on TV.
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 12-06-2003, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PVCscully:
<STRONG>

Bowling for Columbine is on, I saw it the other day and loved it. It's interesting viewing, whatever you think of Michael Moore. He gets a good point across, and it really makes you think. Other than that, it's complete arse on TV.</STRONG>

I saw it advertised on film four a few weeks ago and thought it looked good but then again all those guns and stuff might put me off living over there [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 04:23 AM
Addicted Fan

No, it shouldn't put you off. It's just a slice of the community that Michael Moore deals with, albeit an extreme slice of the community! I never had any trouble when I lived over there, nor on any visits I've made there since. In fact, when I go to New York, it seems safer than London. Statistically, it's the safest large US city at the moment.

I ended up actually parting with my sofa last night, which was incredible. I thought I was going to be glued to it all night. But a friend's band was playing down the pub and I did my usual groupie bit. Some of the band are in another band with me, so it was good to sit back and watch them rather than work with them. Going to do naff all today though, need to get some rest.

Oh, and I've got 19 exam papers to mark. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PVCscully:
No, it shouldn't put you off. It's just a slice of the community that Michael Moore deals with, albeit an extreme slice of the community! I never had any trouble when I lived over there, nor on any visits I've made there since. In fact, when I go to New York, it seems safer than London. Statistically, it's the safest large US city at the moment.
Nah it didn't put me off going but then again nothing could put me off being with my guy [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Oh, and I've got 19 exam papers to mark. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Give them all A's [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 12:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Give them all A's [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I gave quite a few A's actually! They were really extreme, either A's or D's and E's. It's taken me hours, but I've done them all now. I shall feed back the marks tomorrow! That's all I've done today, and watch Disney movies. A most unconstructive day. Never mind.

Roll on those Xmas hols. Didn't put my tree up! Everyone looking forward to Xmas here?
Old 12-07-2003, 04:03 PM
Extreme Fan

We haven't even put up our tree yet. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Our house is being remodelled so my mum doesn't want the tree up until there's new carpet.

I haven't seen Love Actually yet. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'll need to drag my friends to see it even though they all saw it a couple weeks ago, the one weekend I couldn't go out. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Chris and Gwyneth was a complete shock. I was like 'What! She can't be having his baby!' and then I fell into a sobbing mess. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Eh I was always more fond of Guy anyway. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I still have to get Dido, Busted, and Will Young's new albums. I've heard their really good and White Flag has been played on the radio here 24/7. I was going to get Rachel Stevens album but her new single is kind of crap and after a single that made me shake my ass pfffft! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] No album sale for her! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

School is taking up all my time, this is the year that decides university.

[img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] kate
I nearly do
-Snow Patrol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread