Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-06-2004, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Niffler, I'm all for the love but you do have to think about your future. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ann!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Wie geht's? Yeah I'm practising my German cos I failed my exam. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 02:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cleis666:
<STRONG>Ann!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Wie geht's? Yeah I'm practising my German cos I failed my exam. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]</STRONG>
uhm...let somebody write it for u next time? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ...me? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] kiddin...du schaffst das! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 08:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi there! I am just stopping by to say "hi" and ask how everyones holidays were? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I haven't been around here much, well actually, not at all. What has been going on in everyones lives? How were your holidays? Anyone recieve any cool gifts?

I was up to my ears in work, until school let out at the beginning of December. Classes, studying for finals, my part-time job, taking care of family issues with my fiancee/gf, etc.

I went to my Mothers house for Christmas, it was a blast. Well, up until I ended up in the hospital [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] In case anyone wonders, there was a bad infection that started growing on the outside and inside of both of my kidneys, whic lead to horrible kidney infections and dangerously high fevors. I had to hang out in the hospital until the doctors felt it was safe for me to be treated at home. No fun whatsoever around the holiday season!! Although, I got out just in time for Christmas, and had a kicking time with my family. I got a lot of clothes and DVD's and random games and such from my family there.

Since the infections caused my white blood cell count to drop significantly I get weak very easily now. It will take nearly a month until I am completely better, and that is if I dn't get the flu on top of it. Because I was so weak I waited a few more days to drive out the 5 hours to get to my Dads house. Ended up stopping in Bloom and sleeping there the ngiht and continuing the trip the next day. Dad got me my awesome digital camera for xmas! As well as all the accessories, including memory cards amd batteries with a charger! I love my new toy so much!

I spent Christmas with Lena (my girl) on New Years Eve. Got a lot from her, including games, clothes, cologne, and the 2nd of my line of 3 rings that I will be getting from her. She has these issues with not having enough money yet to get me a proper engagement ring, so at first she gave me a family ring to wear, then for xmas/anniversary she gave me a white gold claddagh ring to keep me occupied with until i get my diamond [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Her mom got me a beautiful ruby claddagh necklace, and got lena a matching one, tis cute.

The both of us got the two buffy games for our XBOX which is exciting, I have already almost beaten the first so I decided to just play the 2nd one which is way cooler in the first place because you can play different characters and such. We also got a new cool 4 inch padding/mattress for our bed, hehe. and a comfy blanky for on top of the comforter.

Anyways, I am going to return to school tomorrow. Set to spend the last days of my break with my girlfriend, relaxing before the rush of spring semester sets in. School starts on Monday and everyone will be back at school by sunday night [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I have to purchase my books for the upcoming semester, tough semester I am taking 19 credits so my brain may explode! I am also starting my search for a good law/MA political science program to go into after I get my BA. I need to concentrate on my newly added Law option, and getting an internship for the summer! My goals for the semester! lol

Despite tha work, I've mstly been with my girl. We pracically live together, and we take care of each other. We had our official one year anniversary on the 1st and it was an amazing day. She took me out and we hd such a great time!

Best wishes to everyone in the new year!

*goes back to her CNN board and BAM board now tchao mon amie*

-nikki
She's my alien.
Old 01-07-2004, 04:54 AM
Absolute Fan

hope you feel better soon Nik
Buffy games on X-box are fun [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] second is better indeed. 'cause of all the other characters

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited *~*Lazy Bean*~* ]
Old 01-07-2004, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Amber Holic:
<STRONG>

uhm...let somebody write it for u next time? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ...me? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] kiddin...du schaffst das! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I knew I got it wrong. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Oh what the hell, I know what it means, that's enough. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2004, 08:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey, How is everyone doing?
Old 01-12-2004, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

Hi! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Only 40 days till I meet the love of my life in person!!! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

How about you? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2004, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

lol, 2nd page? where is everyone? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] nah...people have lives
anyways!
how is everyone?
and Nath, 40 days eh? cool!
I wonder if I'll meet the love of me life, maybe I did already? who knows? I don't! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

-- Patti
--
Old 01-18-2004, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

Hehe, yeah Patty, you never know.

and it's only 34 now. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I think we lost everyone. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] maybe they turned straight! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>maybe they turned straight! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Hehe, yeah Patty, you never know.

and it's only 34 now. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I think we lost everyone. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] maybe they turned straight! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
cool! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I think I could've possibly met mine [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] you think that could happen? lol

-- Patti
--
Old 01-19-2004, 02:45 AM
Absolute Fan

wheee!i'm cured...i want the boys! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm not large with the butch [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So, are there actually any people left here or what? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 01:44 PM
Absolute Fan

some are still around [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

wheeee i'm downloading the L word [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

[ 01-19-2004: Message edited *~*Lazy Bean*~* ]
Old 01-19-2004, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Cool, when do they actually start showing that show? or did they already start [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

-- Patti
--
Closed Thread   Post New Thread