Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

So I've been getting a lot of styes lately, and the way to remove it is a teabag. Heat up the water, make sure it's not too hot, but hot enough for you to dip the teabag in and out of a couple of times. Rise/make sure all of the water is out, and then use the teabag on your eye as a warm compress. It works like magic, and I should have started it a week before I could tell I was getting one, but I didn't. So it too me a week longer to get rid of it, then I got one in the other eye. I have such long curly eye lashes that they get in my eyes and it hurts,but also I've had so many allergies recently and have been nothing but filled with tears because of what's going on at home. On Sunday my friend who is like a mother to me mentioned I should use baby shampoo on my eyes to take care of it. Since baby shampoo won't harm a baby, it wouldn't harm me. I then thought I would use this as a facial wash because my skin is so sensitive. It works! SO if you're looking for a facial wash if you have sensitive skin I highly suggest This brand
Old 04-25-2012, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

I had a death in the family yesterday and me and mom are going out to eat before a doctor's appointment I have today to try and get our blues away alittle. So I woke up early and put on some make up and dressed up and fixed my haired, put in a fancy headband and some nice earrings. I needed something to help my get up and go. Yesterday I was in the bed in my PJ's all day.
-Pammie

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 05-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

So I think the reason why I didn't get the job is because of my experience. I've been taking care of my grandmother for so long that I don't have actual job related experience, but that sucks if it's the case. Because I am a hard working person...
Old 05-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

to all our beauty queens... sounds like a rough few weeks for many of us!
Old 05-13-2012, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

I agree with you Astra
Old 05-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

definately. It's getting better for me though for me anyway.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 07-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

Does anyone have youtube channels their subscribed to for beauty guru?

I LOVE Charismastar [I think that's how you spell it.]
Old 07-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

I am a subscriber to a couple of them, but I honestly don't spend a lot of time watching the videos unless I'm looking for something specific...

Haven't seen Charismastar's though... will have to search for it
Old 07-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra (View Post)
I am a subscriber to a couple of them, but I honestly don't spend a lot of time watching the videos unless I'm looking for something specific...

Haven't seen Charismastar's though... will have to search for it
She just recently won the NYX Face Cosmetics Awards, winning a grand total of 25,000 dollars. If I seriously get into makeup I might enter next year, it just depends.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi guys

Sorry I have been MIA lately, had lots of stuff to do. Have you discovered something new? A must have in your opinion? Or did you make some recent purchases?
Old 07-18-2012, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

I have found some products I like, but it's way too much money so I think I will just wait on it.

It's called "Too Faced" or maybe it's "Two Faced" but it's the romantic set, and the colors are beautiful. it's about 30 dollars though.

There's another product I think along the same brand, that the foundation, base, and cover up I am a Honey Vanilla color. I don't do non-loose powders, but I'm willing to try with this brand when I have the money.

I'm also in love with Lime Crime limecrime.com but I can't afford it. So I just look at the fun beautiful colors.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:57 PM
Loyal Fan

i never wear any make up
yet i do find it amusing to look up videos from michelle phan now and then

ONE OF A KIND ~ YOUR 1# SOURCE FOR LINKIN PARK EPICNESS &
ME = NEW BSB PROJECT.

WANT TO BE INVOLVED? PM ME ASAP FOR MORE DETAILS.
IN NEED FOR SOME EPIC PSD COLORINGS OR STOCK IMAGES? VISIT MY DEVIANT
Old 07-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

I like her videos! She's wayyyy too bubbly though.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by He Is Mighty To Save (View Post)
I like her videos! She's wayyyy too bubbly though.
lol? bubbly? whats that suppose to mean xD

ONE OF A KIND ~ YOUR 1# SOURCE FOR LINKIN PARK EPICNESS &
ME = NEW BSB PROJECT.

WANT TO BE INVOLVED? PM ME ASAP FOR MORE DETAILS.
IN NEED FOR SOME EPIC PSD COLORINGS OR STOCK IMAGES? VISIT MY DEVIANT
Old 07-26-2012, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeIena (View Post)
lol? bubbly? whats that suppose to mean xD
Happy. I have seen some boring/unhappy beauty youtubers.