Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2016, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

How should I know coconut would be gross?

I mean, I get what you're saying. But, look at it from my perspective. I don't understand why anyone would ever want to cook with any nuts, up to and including coconut.
Old 12-16-2016, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
Anyone baked or partook in some really good holiday baked goods yet? Do you have favorite goodies for this season?

I love coconut chocolate balls. Yum so chewy and chocolately! and my family doesn't cook with alcohol so when someone at work brings in rum balls, I wish I could take them all cause I like those! Also, I had a real English pudding once made with bourbon, rum or whiskey in it and enjoyed that too, i find it funny I don't drink but I like the stuff I can't have or don't have easy access to for goodies made with alcohol

Soft, melt in your mouth sugar cookies are always a winner as long as they aren't thin and hard!

I ate this cupcake on Friday, isn't it the prettiest cupcake you've seen for Christmas?
Cute cupcake!

Recipe for the coconut chocolate balls?
Old 12-17-2016, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I could go for sugar cookies right about now...
Old 01-01-2017, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I made at least four batches of my famous White Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal cookies last night and they were a big hit.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

they sound yummy
Old 01-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I got my annual present of oatmeal/chocolate chips/cranberry cookies from my mother and nut-free gingerbread cookies from my sister-in-law. I am a happy camper.
Old 02-22-2017, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm either gonna have a cute pic to share tomorrow or an epic fail, I'm gonna attempt to create that cake topper I've been talking about.

a twinkie, yellow melting chocolate and paper goodie cups, it's gonna be interesting for sure

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cool. I'll look forward to that.

I ordered a couple of slow-cooker cookbooks on Amazon and I got one in the mail today. Ostentibly, I ordered it to have recipes to cook for my brother. But as I was looking through it, it has a lot of interesting fruit-based deserts. And I need to have more vegetables and fruit in my diet.

Poached pears in vanilla and not wine (I can't stand wine); cinnamon baked apples, apple brown betty, cranberry/pear cobbler... I think this could be very good for me.
Old 02-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh that sounds yummy! and in a crockpot the whole house will wonderful!

my experiment failed epically. The twinkie disintegrated, so I ruined a a whole bag of yellow melting chocolate. When I get more I'm gonna try pouring it over it instead trying to dip it. I was so mad I ruined the entire bag I forgot to take a pic of the mess. but the little sunny side up egg came out pretty decent or at least I think so. but maybe I need to make the white a little but bigger. the edible ink marker I found didn't work, so I have to find a new idea for a face.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 02-26-2017, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Lol Kali! Can't wait to see try number 2.
Old 02-27-2017, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well her birthday is in March, so It'll be soon

Old 02-27-2017, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

That looks great!
Old 02-27-2017, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not baking anything, I'm just here cause I want someone to bake something I can eat, please? I want some cookies or pie or chocolate peanut butter crunch bars!
Old 02-28-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, you know it won't be me.
Old 03-27-2017, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What baked food item is everyone's most favorite? Like if you were at a bakery what would you want or what would you love someone to bake for You?

I prefer pie (any kind), chocolate chip cookies, homemade bread, rich brownies with espresso to bring out the chocolate flavour!