Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-10-2003, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Well once my tummy was so bloated (I had been on holidays for 3 weeks so I had eaten ALOT of food, and my extra weight just goes to my belly) I thought I was pregnant! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I made Chris go and get me a test [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That was ages ago so i am sticking to my exercises now! ( i still eat bad food though).

Shannon Yes you are Outkast barbie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And so is Just Peachy because you are not blonde [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Justine YEAH! The Bombers!!!! I LOVE James Haird! And Kevin Sheedy! I went to a dinner he was speaking at about a month ago and I got an autographed copy of his book [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh and you can be Dance barbie If you like because your name "Digital Dreams" reminds me of techno music, which in turn reminds me of dancing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 09:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey everyone. I keep loosing this thread. D'oh! Oh I totally agree with the title thread. QLD weather sucks, as it's way too muggy.

Oh did I see a quizzy thing? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. I think I missed the whole barbie thing @ the Aus Idol thread, but I remember it. LOL.

Name: Linda
Barbie name: Geek Barbie. *mwahaha* 'Cause I love all that computer and techy stuff, I admit it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] (and I can't think of a better name as this heat as me not thinking straight)
Favourite Aussie Celeb: Heath Ledger, Guy Sebastian, Nicole Kidman, Cate Blanchett...sorry, you said just one? LOL.
Favourite Aussie Food: tim-tams as they're a classic. Er, kinda. I think that "Flakes" are only Australian to.
AFL Team you barrack for(If any): Lions of course! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

Please excuse me as I go and hide in our fridge. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

(yay O.C. tonight)

PS - low rise pants really suck.

[ 12-10-2003: Message edited Divine Spark ]
Old 12-10-2003, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Geek barbie! You Techno nerd you!
You like Heath Ledger?? GO TO HIS BOARD [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] they may shut it down and I don't want that to happen! Gotta share the Heath love!
You will find me at the Heath newbie Immigrants Thread (HNI)

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 10:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG>Justine YEAH! The Bombers!!!! I LOVE James Haird! And Kevin Sheedy! I went to a dinner he was speaking at about a month ago and I got an autographed copy of his book [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh and you can be Dance barbie If you like because your name "Digital Dreams" reminds me of techno music, which in turn reminds me of dancing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I remember a while back I went to windy hill with my dad and Kevin came out of no-where and opened the door to let us in, and had a chat with us. Dad also bought got a brick out the front of windy hill, which has our names on it and says something like bombers forverer. He did that so i couldnt claim to support any other team, but as if I would. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Dance Barbie suits me quite well, so im not going to complain with my barbie name. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Old 12-10-2003, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Digital Dreams:
<STRONG>

I remember a while back I went to windy hill with my dad and Kevin came out of no-where and opened the door to let us in, and had a chat with us. Dad also bought got a brick out the front of windy hill, which has our names on it and says something like bombers forverer. He did that so i couldnt claim to support any other team, but as if I would. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Dance Barbie suits me quite well, so im not going to complain with my barbie name. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I am just a newly recruited Essendon supporter! And I am Have a RECHED Collingwood supporter to thanks! my two pet hates - Collingwood and West Coast Eagle Supporters! (which covers pretty much my whole family [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
I was in melbourne in April and Chris (boyfriend) and I got to go to the Anzac Day clash - essendon v collingwood. Anyway I was Switzerland - not there to support anyone just to enjoy a great game of footie. There were a group of girls sitting behind us and one was a diehard, one eyed Collingwood supporter.
She was soooo loud, and so obnoxious and evertime Essendon would go to kick a goal she would yell "CHEWY ON YA BOOT" and it drove me crazy. So after 20 minutes of hearing this I decided to support Essendon [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
And at the end of the game when Essendon won I turn around and shook her hand and said "Great Game" all her friends laughed sooo loudly!
So ever since then I have gotten into Essendon more and more - however my true love is Hawthorn, and I also support the Dockers coz I gotta support a WA team [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2003, 03:25 AM
Elite Fan

Name Kylie
Barbie name Skipper (tho I'm no longer the youngest of the barbies here [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
LocationWA! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Favourite Aussie Celeb Delta!
Favourite Aussie Food ooo Tim Tams I think [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
AFL Team you barrack for(If any) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2003, 05:48 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] everyone.

Name: Tina
Barbie name: Paradise Beach Barbie. With coconuts instead of seashells. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Location: Sydney, NSW. Uh...am one of the only Sydneysiders in here? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
[b]Favourite Aussie Celeb:[/b} Delta Goodrem, Nicole Kidman, Hugo Weaving, Guy Sebastian, Hugh Jackman...that's way more than 1, I'm sorry! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Favourite Aussie Food: Tim Tams! And a good ol' pie from some of the pie shops in Sydney, especially the one in Woolomolloo.
AFL Team you barrack for(If any): Uhhh...I don't really follow the AFL but if I did, it'd be the Swannies, I've got to be loyal after all! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm really feeling the heat at the moment. *frowns* Where the hell is my fan? Damn my air con not working! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 12-11-2003, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Name: Kelly
Barbie name: Brown Hair Barbie [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Favourite Aussie Celeb: Delta Goodrem, Nicole Kidman, Kylie Minogue, and others
Favourite Aussie Food: Pasta, cheese pizzas and chocolates
AFL Team you barrack for(If any): I don't like sports [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Danoz shop opened today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and I have no money to spend [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
I will when [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I get back from holidays [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2003, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Friday!

Tina Someone else here is a Sydney Swans supporter... Can't remember who! Their profil is on page one. I am originally from Sydney [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I moved to perth a loooong time ago (when I was 3!)

kyls Yep - you are still Skipper - coz you are younger than me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (which in itself isn't too hard!)

Kel [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Those aren't Aussie foods! Yeah I have no $$$ - this time of year is always so expensive and it makes me poor!

After the weekend I will add all the profiles to the opening post [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG>Kel [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Those aren't Aussie foods! Yeah I have no $$$ - this time of year is always so expensive and it makes me poor!</STRONG>
To me it is [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ok Tim tams [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

My bills are coming while I'm away on holidays [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] so I had to give some money to my aunty *sighs*
Bills..suck [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 02:57 AM
Addicted Fan

*whines* I am so pooooor...Christmas shopping has rendered me freaking broke! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hee, I watched Scary Movie 3 today. It wasn't stellar or anything, but it was actually an improvement from the first two. Didn't hurt that Simon Rex was in it, either. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Although he played an absolute ditz. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 12-12-2003, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The guy who makes the "Scary Movie's movies" said he might not stop making them [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
He did a interview on one of the channels, I think it's was channel 7 [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] the morning show
Old 12-12-2003, 07:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Name: Kate
Barbie name: Swan Lake Barbie
Favourite Aussie Celeb: None.
Favourite Aussie Food: Chocolate, pizza, pasta, pretty much anything I like.
AFL Team you barrack for(If any): [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Surely you jest?
Old 12-12-2003, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Incase if anyone asks about me [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] "where Kelly, I haven't seen her for days" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'm off to S.A. for 3 weeks to have christmas with my Parents and brother [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I'll be back on 2nd Jan [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2003, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

&lt;RANT&gt;Channel 9 took off The show O.C and are putting movies on instead, I'm so fed up with them
They don't care about the viewers, when I get back from holidays, there's going to be a letter to channel 9's stations around australia
Look out ch9, here I come&lt;/RANT&gt;

[img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] argh......
Closed Thread   Post New Thread