Live Journal link: http://www.livejournal.com/users/goandgetfunked/
Email Address is_frenchkissing_supposed_2b_likethis@hotmail.com

-Rickmansmissus-
Name: Carmel
State: SA (down under, Down Under)
Live journal link: http://www.livejournal.com/users/ruby_snape
Website - Severely Slytherin
Email: ruby_snape04@hotmail.com

(If your details aren't here PLEASE post them so I can add you)

Also, if you own a website, please tell me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 07-24-2005, 02:45 AM
Master Fan

i'm so bored, somebody entertain me
Old 07-24-2005, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Go and watch the news and wait for BB show
Old 07-24-2005, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

i'm watching BB on livecam...
Old 07-24-2005, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cool

I'm not biding that the Delta stuff now too high now *sighs*
Old 07-24-2005, 03:16 AM
Master Fan

what stuff was that ?

i couldnt be bothered reading the end of the last thread
Old 07-24-2005, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello,

Thank goodness Rita's gone.

Back to work for me tomorrow
Old 07-24-2005, 08:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

My sister finally dumped her loser boyfriend!
Old 07-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phee
My sister finally dumped her loser boyfriend!
woohoo!

what made her finally see the light ?
Old 07-24-2005, 11:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Jen -
what made her finally see the light ?
Meeting another guy who actually treated her like she was a worthy human being.

He's the brother of my sister's manager at work, and he's lived in Perth for the past 10 years, but came back to visit his family, and when he came to visit his brother at work, he met my sister.

He was instantly attracted to her, and told her as much. He sent her a bunch of roses at work!! She went to the movies with him, his brothers and their wives. She's also been out to lunch with them all. She's practically a member of the family already, even though she hasn't even held hands with the guy yet.

This new guy is like the total opposite of the now ex. He actually listens to her, he's interested in getting to know more about her, he's a total gentleman, she can be silly and goofy around him and he thinks it's adorable instead of turning his nose up and calling her stupid.

He's gone back to Perth now, but is gonna be moving back out here within the next couple of months. He's said he's not gonna pressure her into a relationship right away or anything like that, because he knows about the now ex and what a bastard he is, and knows that she's gonna need some time to heal emotionally after being with him.

He did say however that one day after he moves back, he's just gonna show up at her work one day with another bunch of roses to surprise her. And he also said he wants to take her shopping, buy her a beautiful dress, then take her out to dinner at a fine resturaunt. Dude knows how to romance a lady!!

Anyway, basically, in knowing him for only one week, my sister's view of life, love, herself and the world in general did a complete 180, and she realised what all of us have been trying to tell her for at least 2 years....that the ex is the biggest loser on the planet who treated her like absolute crap, and that she deserves much better. She's like a totally different person....she's actually happy when she talks about this new guy (which she does pretty much non stop). It's kinda freaky.

She dumped the boyfriend yesterday, and last night he was texting her (as was the new guy, who was at an AFL game back in Perth and was giving her score updates, despite the fact she doesn't even follow AFL ) with crap like, "You just left without even giving me a chance to say goodbye" (in actual fact, he told her she should leave if she wanted to, and even when she asked if he was sure, he still told her to go, and then went and locked himself in the bathroom) and "You were the only good thing in my life and now I've got nothing", (when actually, he spent a whole of the time they were together telling her everything he hated about her and how much she annoyed him) and "After all the chances I've given you, you can't even give me a second chance," (more like a 50 millionth chance).

So she ended up calling him, and was on the phone to him for about an hour where he was apparently begging for another chance, but she didn't cave in! She flat out told him how horrible he'd been to her and how she couldn't live like that anymore. Even when he threatened to hurt himself because he didn't have anyone left who cared about him, she didn't cave and go running back. She did text his mother and told her what he'd said and asked if she could keep an eye on him and make sure he was OK though.

I think she's kinda worried about how much she has hurt him, but at the same time, she now realises that finally she has to look after herself and not be his mental health nurse anymore, because it's just not a healthy way for either of them to live.

Anyway, after talking to him on the phone she was really upset of course, so she called the guy in Perth and he managed to reassure her and make her feel better. She reckoned that as soon as she heard his voice on the other end of the line, she knew she was gonna be OK.

And this dude's brother has told my sister that he's never seen his brother so completely smitten in his whole life. My sister still finds it hard to fathom that any guy could possibly be so taken by her of all people. She had pretty much zero self esteem after being with this last guy, so when a guy came along and he actually genuinely cared about her, she didn't know what the hell was going on.

She's said several times that the whole thing is like a fairytale where the good guy has swept in to rescue her. She said it's just like Shrek2. They've already got this little running joke that's Shrek related. Her name is Fiona you see, and the card that came with the roses read:
My Princess Fiona
Can't wait to see you again
Shrek

Then when the whole family went out to lunch, he actually went and specifially bought the Shrek2 soundtrack so they could listen to it in the car! My sister thought that was so amazing, because she loves that "Accidentally In Love" song, but whenever she'd watch the DVD with her ex, he'd fast forward the beginning of the movie so he wouldn't have to listen to that song because he hates it.

When she was packing up all her stuff to leave the ex's place yesterday, she looked at all the DVDs and CDs that she'd paid for with her own money, (that's another thing she commented on, the fact that she'd be rich today if she hadn't have wasted so much time spending all her money on her ex when he didn't even appreciate anything she did for him), but decided she couldn't be bothered packing them up. Then she saw the Shrek2 DVD. He had paid for that one, but she decided that that was the one DVD she was gonna take, because she'd be needing to watch it when she was thinking about the new guy.

Sorry to be writing a freaking novel on the subject, but this is something our whole family has been hoping will happen for a couple years now, so I'm a bit excited about it.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwwwwwwww Phee that guy is so sweet. Your sister deserves someone like him.

The only guys who talk to me either want me to donate money or save the world and join greeen peace.

Oh well back to work
Old 07-25-2005, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Jen -
what stuff was that ?

i couldnt be bothered reading the end of the last thread
Delta Stuff Jen

Nero's sucks stupid thing

Time to Party at Fiona's house that's so awesome that she dumped his A$$ and the new guy sounds dreamy too
Old 07-26-2005, 01:22 AM
Master Fan

awww, Phee that sounds so awesome for your sister, its about time she realised how crap her ex was....

speaking of boyfriends- guess who has one now
Old 07-26-2005, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen's got a Honey now congrats

Work. sucked today
Old 07-26-2005, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Work sucked for me too
Closed Thread   Post New Thread