Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 05:21 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was just about to come post that. Happy Birthday Nadene! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Birthday Nadene [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks for the birthday wishes [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I had a great day yesterday except for when I was doing 80 in a 60 zone and got flashed by a speed camera [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I deserve it but it still isn't a nice thing to look forward to - a big fine!
Old 03-24-2004, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Hello?
Old 03-25-2004, 03:17 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] HI! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

sorry bout the speeding fine [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aussie [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] not taking that bus, now? [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Bummer about the fine [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] It's good to be back
I haven't been on the computer for 2 days now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] our comp screen box went to heaven [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] which meaning [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] it broke down on us
So I got a new comp screen box today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I got a cheap one for $220 [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] not bad price for a flat screen
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] F4F is looking good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

No comp for 2 days, I was a little bored [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] watching dvds movies and reading [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it was nice for a change [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 09:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Bubbles, that sucks about the speeding fine (even if you did deserve it [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ). My hubby once got 3 fines in the space of about a month. Then he had to behave until he got some of his points back. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kel, I hate it when the computer doesn't work. I go nuts. It's really quite sad how dependent we are on computers and on the internet these days. Our cable connection or our modem dies and all of a sudden I feel lost and confused and don't know what to do with myself. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
FRIDAY! YEAH YEAH YEAH!
It is my little sister's 18th this Saturday. Wow to be 18 again!

KelAh so that's where you were!
I missed everyone- nobody posted [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] And I got bored at work [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Phee Yep speeding fines bite! This will be my third one... But I totally deserve it - I speed all the time -nothing too bad but always 10 - 20km faster in a 60 zone. I try not to now. Imagine hitting someone atthat speed! I could never forgive myself!
Old 03-26-2004, 01:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

You know what I love? When a tradesperson of pretty much any description says they'll be around "some time after lunch" but they never actually show. Been here all afternoon waiting for the guy to show up to fix our TV aerial, but no sign of him and it's now 6pm. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I understand that they can get behind if a job earlier in the day runs longer than expected, but could they at least call to say they can't make it today afterall?!?
*rant over* [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 04:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Phee:
<STRONG>You know what I love? When a tradesperson of pretty much any description says they'll be around "some time after lunch" but they never actually show. Been here all afternoon waiting for the guy to show up to fix our TV aerial, but no sign of him and it's now 6pm. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I understand that they can get behind if a job earlier in the day runs longer than expected, but could they at least call to say they can't make it today afterall?!?
*rant over* [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I agree with you 100% on this... it has happened to me soooo many times its not funny, and it drives me insane. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Old 03-26-2004, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
FRIDAY! YEAH YEAH YEAH!
It is my little sister's 18th this Saturday. Wow to be 18 again!</STRONG>
Oh do you mean Sat as in tomorrow? Or as in next sat? coz its my 18th next sunday a wooo hooo!

um. ignore the alkeyhole.

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited **Shannon** ]