Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-29-2004, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Apparently I would've ben the little sister everyone hated. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I always wrecked/lost stuff... Oops.

My best friend when I was little, Lysha, tried to brush my hair once. I think we were about 5. Anyway, she got the brush tangled in my hair, and I mean REALLY tangled, and we had to cut a huge chunk out of my hair. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by + - ReD - +:
<STRONG>

muwhahahahaha! hullo jenny! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] stop stalking me girly..
Old 01-30-2004, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] How old is your sister Jen?

Phee It must be a younger siubling trait. I had a big palace for all my My Little Ponies and when I got too old for it I thought I would hide it at my cousins house so my little sister couldn't get her hands on it... Well she did! She went to my cousins house with my mum and said I wanted her to have it!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Shannon I got gum stuck in my hair once and had to cut a chunk out of it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] How old is your sister Jen?

Shannon I got gum stuck in my hair once and had to cut a chunk out of it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
she's 16, such a charming age [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

eww, gum in hair, luckily i never had that happen to me, although a guy i went to school with had to shave his head completely because someone tossed gum into his hair..
Old 01-30-2004, 01:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**:
<STRONG>Ohh, did anyone have Polly Pockets? </STRONG>
I did! I had a street, a house and a necklace. I even have a bracelet with polly pocket charms on it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

They were so cool, except I kept losing the little dolls, and would find them again when I stepped on them.
Old 01-30-2004, 02:12 AM
Master Fan

My sister is turning 18 in march... I don't remember being so annoying at that age though... I think because she is the middle child she is taking longer to mature [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>My sister is turning 18 in march... I don't remember being so annoying at that age though... I think because she is the middle child she is taking longer to mature [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm going to be 18 in April. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I don't think I'm too immature... I just have a dirty mind [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
I don't think I'm too immature... I just have a dirty mind [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
doesnt every teenager ?? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Jen -:
<STRONG>doesnt every teenager ?? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I suppose so, yes. But I have a habit of turning everything people say/do into something perverted... Far too often. I have to stop myself one of these days. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by - Jen -:
<STRONG>

doesnt every teenager ?? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Mostly boys do [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited Crazy_D+J_Fan ]
Old 01-30-2004, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ohh, did anyone have Polly Pockets?
oo I did...a while ago I saw one with little revolving doors...and little dresses you could clip onto a rack...very cute [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the smelly little toys [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] when I was a kid [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Strawberry shortcake [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 01:13 AM
Master Fan

Oooooh did anyone get those little sticker thingys? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Okay, I need to explain myself. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You got like a little pack... And there was a piece of cardboard with a drawing on it, and you got a sheet of stickers of different shapes and colours - Hearts, circles etc... And you stuck them on the specific part of the drawing?

I have no idea if this makes any sense or not, but I loved them! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>Oooooh did anyone get those little sticker thingys? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Okay, I need to explain myself. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I thought you were talking about Smelly stickers at first [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I still have them [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] chocolate and other smelly nice stickers [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 04:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I think because she is the middle child she is taking longer to mature [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh. My. Gawd. Totally could have written that about my own sister!! She turned 19 last Dec, and my 16 year old brother is more mature than she is. And I thought boys were meant to mature slower than girls. Go figure. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>I love the smelly little toys [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] when I was a kid [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Strawberry shortcake [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I loved Strawberry Shortcake!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I never had the doll, but I did have a Strawberry Shortcake calendar, and I think it's still stashed away at my parents' place somewhere too. I just couldn't bear to throw it out. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread