Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Are we all talking about kids tv shows? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] hehe cute

Monroe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] oh..have fun
Old 01-28-2004, 07:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Jen -:
<STRONG>Ohhh, i loved Round The Twist, the early episodes, not the later ones when the cast changed [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I liked that show as well. I don't really remember the original cast, I was pretty young when it was on TV. The later episodes aren't that bad. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by GavBot:
<STRONG>

I liked that show as well. I don't really remember the original cast, I was pretty young when it was on TV. The later episodes aren't that bad. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
They have a site [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Have you ever, ever felt like this. how strange things happen, are you goin round the twist.

Hey did anyone used to kiss Fat Cat good night on the TV [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I did [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG>

Hey did anyone used to kiss Fat Cat good night on the TV [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I did [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it was always Big Dog where i lived, and i used to hate him cos mum would always make me go to bed when he did [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

::laughs at Jen:: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Have you guys, never had a "Blanket show"? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I had. when I was little [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Have you ever, ever felt like this. how strange things happen, are you goin round the twist.</STRONG>
Thank you, thank you very much. I'm going to have that in my head all day now! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] @ jen - my parents had it on tape and play it earlier sometimes, just so I'd have to go to bed earlier!

Kelly I dunno the Blanket Show?

Shannon [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have it stuck in my head to thanks to me!
Old 01-28-2004, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] @ jen - my parents had it on tape and play it earlier sometimes, just so I'd have to go to bed earlier!
!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] now that is just wrong [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

my parents were never that mean, i dont think anyway [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 12:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Jen -:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it was always Big Dog where i lived, and i used to hate him cos mum would always make me go to bed when he did [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That thing is so weird! I first saw it when I went on holidays, they don't play it in my area. But I couldn't believe that a bunch of kids would go to bed when a dog told then too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GavBot:
<STRONG>

That thing is so weird! I first saw it when I went on holidays, they don't play it in my area. But I couldn't believe that a bunch of kids would go to bed when a dog told then too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i know, its kinda silly, but it seems to work well, i used to babysit a kid, who was so enthusiastic to go to bed when Big Dog did [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 02:01 AM
Master Fan

Jen [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I know - I had a tormented childhood [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Once my dad tied my Cabbage Patch Doll to a helium baloon so I couldn't get it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] AND when i was 10 all I wanted for Christmas was a trampoline... I wake up Christmas morning and in my room is a little gym trampoline!!!! I was so mad. But then I my parents felt bad so they told me to go out the backyard... and there waiting for me was a real trampoline [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

awww, he tied up your cabbage patch doll, thats so mean [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] least you got the trampoline in the end [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i had a talking cabbage path doll that my granmother bought over from England, it was one of the first in Australia, and like a week after i got it, i dropped it in the pool and ruined it [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

i was such an stupid child [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

BTW Nadene, i went and had an interview at Miss Mauds in the city- thanks for telling me about the job [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

Oh cool! Good luck!
Who knows I might be buying my cakes off you someday soon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (We get birthday cakes from there for my work.)

A talking Cabbage Patch doll? That would've scared me! I made my parents lock all my dolls in my wardrobe for a while there because of all those rumours about an elderly couple getting murdered by their dolls [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I would cry if they didn't do it!
Old 01-29-2004, 02:41 AM
Master Fan

i think you win as having the most traumatised childhood [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

hopefully i get the job, i am so desperate for one at the moment [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]